Photo
- - - - -

Sneaky... ;)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Violetchi luv

• violetchi-luv user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 07 March 2012 - 03:31 PM ( #21 )

I'm not supposed to be chewing a kool aid straw right now.

TicTax

• tictax user photo

Posted 21 March 2012 - 01:08 PM ( #22 )

Posted Image I did my Scinece net book its the kind where you cant change it but I found a way because Hetalia is just awesome like that xD

Amber-Cakes

• amber-cakes user photo

Posted 28 March 2012 - 02:00 PM ( #23 )

I take extra long breaks at work.
i am bad. U__U

Rainbow Dash

• rainbow-dash user photo

Posted 01 April 2012 - 01:41 AM ( #24 )

I sometimes sneak my Tamagotchi to bed. ^_^

stacked.rubbish

• stackedrubbish user photo

Posted 04 April 2012 - 09:54 PM ( #25 )

Since I live with my parents (moving out summer for sure) they don't allow me to get any type of tattoos and I have to tell them where I'll be getting pierced in order for them to approve. Buuut I honestly don't find it necessary since I'm an adult and all, and I ended up getting my tongue pierced two weeks ago. They still don't know, lol. I doubt they'll freak, but they'll be mad because I didn't tell them-_-

Rainbow Dash

• rainbow-dash user photo

Posted 09 August 2012 - 02:09 PM ( #26 )

I'm not allowed to be on my laptop now. Not that my mum knows that I've started to sneak my laptop into my room at night... teeheeee~
Not to sound mean, but she's not really good at finding out what I'm doing during the night! :D

Eternal Mametchi Fan

• eternal-mametchi-fan user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 12 August 2012 - 07:53 AM ( #27 )

I ate the last marshmallow! Okay, so that happened months ago but...

Ah yes! Whenever I find something that says "WARNING! Inhaling contents may be harmful or fatal" the first thing I do is sniff it in. XD And I'm still alive... 0.o

Amat Gotchi

• amat-gotchi user photo
  • Group: Validating

Posted 12 August 2012 - 09:20 AM ( #28 )

I eat paint from my pencil even though I'm not allowed to. It tastes soooo good...and I use my left-hand. I'm not allowed to do that either. I can't help it.

You're not allowed to use your left hand? Do you mean, you're not allowed to write left-handed? Why?

CherubHorse

• cherubhorse user photo

Posted 12 August 2012 - 11:07 AM ( #29 )

Hahaha some of you are bad!!! xD

Well yesterday when I went to the stable I put a saddle on my horse even though the last time she had one on she rolled and ripped it off against a fence *shhhh!*
And I stole corn from the chicken feed bin so I could give my horse a treat....thank gosh the chickens were around, they ate what I spilled xD
Also in the tack room the saddles are lined up on racks....none of them are mine but I SAT ON ALL OF THEM!!! MUAHAHAHAH. That was probably a really stupid thing to do (the racks could have broken, hahaha)....
Also at the stable it used to be a cow barn from 1934, and in the back there are 2 HUUUGE silos. Well, between them on top is a big pigeon coop that has feral pigeons in it now....and I climbed allllll the way up a 75 year old rickety metal ladder to get up to it....and the pigeon poop up there is DISGUSTING lol!!!! I probably could have gotten real sick, because the pigeons sat and pooped on the ladder (which I put my hands on).....oh, well.
Also I went up to the really old hay loft full of giant round bales, and I was jumping from bale to bale, playing with the mini donkey....don't tell anyone! I bet if I landed hard enough I could have fallen through the floor...
Jeepers cats xD

kuromametchix3

• kuromametchix3 user photo

Posted 15 August 2012 - 05:00 PM ( #30 )

I stay up at night when I'm not supposed to.
I sit in my room with my Tamas all day, and my parents hate when I sit in my room all day.
Even though it's summer vacation for me right now, when I'm in school, I text in class sometimes. And I just zone out a lot...but my grades are still really good...O.o