Sneaky... ;)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
omgO.png
I did my Scinece net book its the kind where you cant change it but I found a way because Hetalia is just awesome like that xD

Since I live with my parents (moving out summer for sure) they don't allow me to get any type of tattoos and I have to tell them where I'll be getting pierced in order for them to approve. Buuut I honestly don't find it necessary since I'm an adult and all, and I ended up getting my tongue pierced two weeks ago. They still don't know, lol. I doubt they'll freak, but they'll be mad because I didn't tell them-_-

I'm not allowed to be on my laptop now. Not that my mum knows that I've started to sneak my laptop into my room at night... teeheeee~

Not to sound mean, but she's not really good at finding out what I'm doing during the night! :D

I ate the last marshmallow! Okay, so that happened months ago but...

Ah yes! Whenever I find something that says "WARNING! Inhaling contents may be harmful or fatal" the first thing I do is sniff it in. XD And I'm still alive... 0.o

I eat paint from my pencil even though I'm not allowed to. It tastes soooo good...and I use my left-hand. I'm not allowed to do that either. I can't help it.
You're not allowed to use your left hand? Do you mean, you're not allowed to write left-handed? Why?

Hahaha some of you are bad!!! xD

Well yesterday when I went to the stable I put a saddle on my horse even though the last time she had one on she rolled and ripped it off against a fence *shhhh!*

And I stole corn from the chicken feed bin so I could give my horse a treat....thank gosh the chickens were around, they ate what I spilled xD

Also in the tack room the saddles are lined up on racks....none of them are mine but I SAT ON ALL OF THEM!!! MUAHAHAHAH. That was probably a really stupid thing to do (the racks could have broken, hahaha)....

Also at the stable it used to be a cow barn from 1934, and in the back there are 2 HUUUGE silos. Well, between them on top is a big pigeon coop that has feral pigeons in it now....and I climbed allllll the way up a 75 year old rickety metal ladder to get up to it....and the pigeon poop up there is DISGUSTING lol!!!! I probably could have gotten real sick, because the pigeons sat and pooped on the ladder (which I put my hands on).....oh, well.

Also I went up to the really old hay loft full of giant round bales, and I was jumping from bale to bale, playing with the mini donkey....don't tell anyone! I bet if I landed hard enough I could have fallen through the floor...

Jeepers cats xD

I stay up at night when I'm not supposed to.

I sit in my room with my Tamas all day, and my parents hate when I sit in my room all day.

Even though it's summer vacation for me right now, when I'm in school, I text in class sometimes. And I just zone out a lot...but my grades are still really good...o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back