The Hunger Games Bossified

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Runner

Reaction score
Once upon a time, all teh random canon HG characters were sitting at home and doing whatever. Suddenly they are in an arena, which is ridiculous and has everything from random gigantic cakes to pitfalls to killer rabbits. It will be a struggle to survive...

Play any canon character you want. As this is a parody, make them stupid. For example, have Finnick running around in his underpants, or Buttercup talking despite being a cat.

You may send ridiculous gifts to other peoples tributes. However, you cannot send gifts to your own tribute. And the gifts must be absolutely useless. In example, send a red pikmin to peeta. Simply just use ( ) and I send ______ to ______ . Please try not to overuse gifts though, maybe only one per two pages.

You can also have characters die, but they must come back to life magically with no explanation as to how they died.

You may claim up to three characters.

I claim Beetee, and a (unhappily) sober Haymitch!

CLAIMED CHARACTERS:

Katniss (by jasen221)

Peeta (by jasen221)

Finnick (by jasen221)

Beetee (by me)

Haymitch (by me)

Johanna (by me)

Thresh (by SugaryGoesRAWR)

Buttercup (by SugaryGoesRAWR)

Glimmer (by SugaryGoesRAWR)

Who ever claims Cato and messes him up gets a cookie.

Last edited by a moderator:
YAY!

I claim a chicken loving Thresh, a rageface Buttercup and a giddy schoolgirl Glimmer~

I also claim an extremely angry Johanna!

Beetee wakes up, and realizes he can't find his glasses. "Hmm.. Glasses, glasses.." He goes off on a long babble about something scientific involving stuff.

Haymitch is freaking out and jumping up and down, insane from the lack of alcohol.

Johanna is angry, and yelling about how she's stuck in the middle of nowhere.

I play Peeta Melarkie, Finnick in his underwear, and Fatniss Evercreem. |D

Thresh woke up from a long sleep, blinking groggily. He glanced at his surroundings, and the others, before mumbling some curses as his stomach growled. "I need chicken.." he grumbled

Buttercup was raging. Le end

Glimmer was running around squealing because she broke a nail. "OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH I BROKE A NAIL AND NOW, LIKE, MY CLOTHES AND MAKE UP ARE GETTING MESSY AND MY HAIR IS FRIZZING OMGOMGOMG"

Johanna was getting ticked off, due to Glimmer's yelling. She wished she had an ax, but she didn't. She settled for throwing a stick at Glimmer's head from the tree she was sitting in.

"Glasses.. Glasses.." Beetee continues to crawl around.

Haymitch is dying. From the lack of a bottle.

FINNICK TRIED TO SEDUCE FATNISS.

FATNISS SLAPPED HIM AND RAN OFF TO PEETA MELLARKIE.

PEETA MELLARKIE JUMPED ONTO JOHANNA AND STARTED TRYING TO DESTROY HER.

PEETA MELLARKIE TRIED YET AGAIN TO JUMP JOHANNA. -.-

PEETA WENT OWCH.

FATNISS TRIED TO COME ONTO HAYMITCH

Haymitch freaked out. "Katniss! What are you... URGGHHHHHARGGGH." The lack of koolaid causes him to fall over and die.

(Yay for koolaid!)

"IT'S FATNISS NOT KATNISS" FATNISS PERFECTLY WALKED OVER TO THE FOUNTAIN OF UNFAT AND DRANK WATER WHICH CAUSED HER TO BECOME A MARY SUE. HER NAME CHANGES TO KATNISS.

Haymitch comes back to life, somehow alive even though he just died. He stares at Katniss, and freaks out.

(I send a tribute gift to Katniss! It will be a endless rickroll playing stereo that never stops playing even when attacked!)

Katniss: I WHACKED DA RADIO AND IT BROKE BECAUSE OF MY MARY-SUENESS

Haymitch stares and starts to foam at the mouth, completely losing it.

Meanwhile, Johanna starts to laugh hysterically at Katniss. "You kidding me? How stupid!" She insults Katniss Sue and then walks off like a boss.

Glimmer dodged the stick then glared at Johanna, whilst placing her hands on her hips and tossing her hair. "Ex-cuuuuse me, drama queen, but that's not how it works! You no NOT throw ANYTHING at me!" and with that, she snapped her fingers and strutted off.

Thresh frowned. "DOES ANYONE HAVE CHICKEN!?"

Johanna glares at Glimmer. "Says you! You're so ugly. Even Haymitch here is prettier than you!"

Beetee hears Thresh yell out, and is confused. "Wait. I thought you were dead."

Glimmer stopped in her tracks and turned around slowly, her eye twitching. With that, she lunged at Johanna, but missed by a few metres. 'AWW MY CLOTHES ARE DIRTY"

Thresh grunted. "No, I wasn't. Now, is there any chicken?"

Buttercup was chasing KAYTNUS

Beetee rubbed his eyes, and finally found his glasses. "But you're supposed to be dead. I saw you die. Cato like killed you."

Johanna laughed at Glimmer, who had been chasing her. "Haha, you suck." She then continued off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back