The Hunger Games Bossified

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Glimmer frowned. "GO GET HER BUTTERCUP"

Buttercup just cocked his head, before running after a leaf.

Thresh's frown increased. "Doesn't mean I can't live again"

Beetee frowned. "Say, when did you talk so much? You barely spoke during the interviews and stuff.."

Johanna laughed.

Thresh shrugged. "Ways"

Buttercup prodded Johanna in the shin before sprinting off.

Beetee sighed, and then sat up. "So, where are we, exactly? It appears we're in.. Some woodland..."

Johanna barely felt it since Buttercup was all fwuffy and kawaii and stuff.

Thresh nodded. "Yes. And there is no chicken"

Glimmer pounded her fists in the dirt. "SOMEONE HELP ME UP!" she wailed, pouting

Although Johanna knew Buttercup wouldn't do anything, she smirked and then yelled at Buttercup, "Go help up your little sparkly friend there!"

Beetee facepalmed and began to weep tears of shame.

Glmmer frowned. "I AM NOT SPARKLY! EDWARD CULLEN THE HOTNESS IS SPARKLY, I AM NOT WORTHY OF HIM!!"

Thresh nodded. "So.. what are we meant to do?"

I'll be Rue and FoxFace.

Rue heard the voice say "Let the 7(WHATEVER NUMBER)th Hunger Games begin!" and ran like hell to the nearest tree. She lay there, awake, and sow some Foxfaced girl. She peered out of her tree, and suddenly popped it back in when she saw the foxfaced girl looking in the same direction. "Dont climb up the tree! Dont climb up the tree!" She thought.

Beetee took a moment or two to collect himself, and then he simply shook his head. "I don't know. All I can say is, the Capital's technology was better than I thought. It seems they can suddenly transport people on the spot. That surprises me. Technically, teleportation is something that shouldn't be physically possible, and.." He began to continue off onto some long speech involving tons of laws of physics as well as time and other stuff.

Johanna raised an eyebrow. "Edward Cullen? Who the heck is that? Some stupid District 1 guy who has the hots for you, or vice versa?" Johanna snorted.

Thresh blinked. "Chicken is still better"

Glimmer jumped upright, spluttering. "How can you NOT know who Edward Cullen is! He's the most beautiful, perfect, handsome, smart, strong and amazingggg person ever!!" she cried, flailing.

Johanna glared at her. "Wow, you are so dense! Love is such a waste of time." She began to laugh cruelly at Glimmer.

Thresh turned around slowly and frowned at Johanna. "You got chicken?"

Beetee was still talking.

Johanna rolled her eyes. "No, I don't, 'roid boy. What's with you and chicken, anyway?"

Katniss used her Mary Sueness and killed everyone.

Haymitch, although he was dead, came back to life, his wounds magically healed by the power of power. He got up, and then punched Katniss in the face.

Beetee died but kept talking anyway.

Johanna somehow came back to life, unexplained, and continued glaring and laughing at Thresh and Glimmer.

Katniss was unaffected by the Beetee. She punched Johanna in the face for no particular reason.

Thresh and Glimmer lived like pros.

Thresh grunted. "Because I can like it, why are you so angry?"

Rue and Foxface magically woke up by the power of love and somehow formed an alliance and then walked over to fatniss. And then Rue declared in a monotone voice, "I DECLARE THIS FATNISS NOW INTO A RUE 2 AND SHE WILL FOLLOW MY COMMANDS!" And then Foxface turned into a fox with a facebook symbol stuck to her head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back