TamagotchiCuteness's Tama Log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tamagotchicuteness

Reaction score
So I randomly decided to get a tamatalk account and start a tamagotchi log. And why? Because I like to write (type) and I like tamagotchis. Anyway, I have a tamagotchi v4.5 right now. It's purple and has puzzle pieces all over it. So first, on Tuesday, April 10 2012 I decided to start up my tamagotchi again. It was a boy and I named it Dofin because I decided that I wanted to name my first tamagotchi Dolphin but it had to be 5 letters so Dofin it was.

He turned into a tamatchi, then a ura young mametchi, then a matsuritchi. At 3 yrs old, he became a fire fighter. Then, at 7 he married an ura young violetchi and they had a baby girl. I named her Stacy. She became a hitodetchi, ura young marotchi, and finally a ura zukyutchi. She got a job as a bakery person. She married a celebtchi and they had a baby boy. I named him Tommy. He turned into a hitodetchi, crackertchi, and then now he is a ura young mametchi. Today, he married the horoyotchi and they had a baby boy.

Now I am on the 3rd generation (almost 4th!) with Tommy and the baby boy. I don't know what to name him yet. So now no more history and more current news. I ordered a tamagotchi id l so when that comes I'll be logging that tamagotchi as well. Let's introduce Tommy (dark green) and his son (golden rod)!!!!

Hi!!! I'm Tommy-

-and I'm someone! hey! i wanna have a name toooo!!!!

We'll get you one soon.....don't worry.

I can't wait to go with my wife to Tama Planet...... *looks at window dreamily*

but then you'll be leaving me!!! *sniffles*

and I'll be taking care of you and you better act good or else you'll be suffering through what your grandaddy had to go through when he did sumthing bad

WAHHHHH!!!!!! *runs to Tommy* don't leave me daddy!!!!

*sigh* Well anyway bye for now and I'll update ASAP. Keeping fingers crossed for the tamagotchi iD L to come soon!!

its okay..... don't worry......you'll be fine.....

WAHHHH!!!!!!!!

*double sigh* okay we're done in 5...4....3.....2.....*clicks post*

Hello again! I realized Dofin actually married an ura violetchi instead of the ura young.

Hi!

Hey hey hey guess what I got a name it's H-

Be quiet!! But yes I decided on a name- Henry.

We went to school wiff J today!!

I had to jump on so many clouds! Everyone wanted to play with me!

They did me a favor. At least you're not overweight.

Then, since the weight was too low they took me to work a million times! I shampooed almost everyone's hair!

But you love your job.

I do.

So stop complaining.

Fine.

How about news about me!!!

You're not very interesting right now.

Hey! What about how I pooped like 8 times today and I got sick twice!

TMI...Well anyway tommorow Tommy will be leaving and you get to be the only tamagotchi unless the tamagotchi iD L comes. So...Bye!!!

Bye!

Bye Bye Bye B-!

That's enough. *clicks post*

Hello again!

Daddy left me!! WAHH!!

It's okay. I bought a Tama Planet Hologram Connector so we can talk to him and a hologram will be standing next to you!

Yay! When can we use it.

Later.

WAHHH!!!!

Whatevs. Anyway, Henry evolved into a tamatchi and so during class I was tama sitting my friend's tamagotchi for a while, and then Henry evolved.

And then Emmy evolved into the exact same thing. Wait....does that mean I'm a girl? WAHH!!!!

Calm down crazy one. So my friend and I plan to get them married maybe.

Ew!! Girls have cooties!!!

You'll grow out of that phase when you're a teen. Plus, I am a girl and I do not have cooties. Therefore, girls do NOT have cooties.

They still do! And you know J can you please put me somewhere else than your backpack? It's so stuffy in there.

No, where else would I put you? And I think you should call me something else than J.

How about Cuteness?

Too long.

Cute?

Too adjectivy.

Ness?

Hmm.. how about Nessy?

Ok. Hi Nessy!

Hello Henry.

Nessy Nessy Nessy.

Be quiet!

Loch Nessy Monster! Haha!! Nessy Nessy

Now you have to stand in the corner of shame and bad tamagotchiness!!!

*sulks and quietly walks there*

Don't act dramatic.

*silently cries*

Fine, you can come back, this log is almost finished anyway.

Yay! *excitedly jumps up and down with a sunshine above his head* Bye!!!

Bye and if anyone knows how to get my pic to normal( because right now it's a white box with an X) PM me!!

Bye Bye!!!!

*clicks post*

Hello peoples!

Hey! I look so awesome now because I'm a-

ugh! you ruined the surprise! Anyway, Henry evolved into a.....*drumroll*

Ura young mametchi!

I didn't want you to become that. This is my second time having a ura young mametchi out of 3 boy generations.

So you don't like me? *huffs* and just when I thought you were nice, Nessy.

Well whatever I think I'm going to turn you into samuraitchi (spelling?) because I already got Ura Mametchi and Matsuritchi. I like having different types of characters.

Yay! I'm going to be a Samarai!!!!

Emmy turned into a Zouritchi and the person that owns her, I'll call her B, wants to turn her into a ura zukyutchi just like Stacy.

Ew!!! I marrying my grandma?!!

No, and you haven't connected with her yet!! How do you know she's ugly. You'll fall in love once you see Emmy.

Doubt it...

Oh I forgot to say that Henry got into real school, but what was weird was they didn't give a [!] mail for getting out of preschool.

Maybe I told them that I couldn't show myself getting kicked out to a non-tamagotchi.

Huh. And every other tamagotchi is man enough to show their kicking out to a HUMAN.

Eh ma GAWD!!! Why is the postman so slow. I have been waiting for soooo long. Tamagotchi iD L, why are you sooo slow!!!!!!!

Maybe I sent a tamagotchi spy to slow the newbie down so I could be the only tamagotchi and get all the attention.

Don't you want someone to talk to?

Yes yes yes! *pulls out tamagotchi phone* Uh huh Sarah yeah um you can untie the postman now, the newbie can come.

Seriously?

Um...

Well I didn't check today's mail yet, so maybe it's here! But I'm too lazy too walk outside!

Can we end this log now?

Sure...Bye!!!

Bye!!

And I'll tell you tom if it came or not!!!!

Bye bye Bye Bye bye bye bye bye bye bye b-

*clicks post*

EH MA GAWD EH MA GAWD!!!!! :excl:

What?

You forgot? YOU FORGOT ALREADY?

Woah Woah no need to scream at anybody.

I GOT THE TAMAGOTCHI ID L YESTERDAY!!!!!!

Oh that...

I'm gonna start it at late friday because I want this school week to finish first. So excited! When I start I'm aiming 4 this character. :newmametchi:

Mametchi? Well I'm sort of a mametchi.

Not as cute. No offense. JK total offense.

Today I got played with! Yay!

You're still super fat kinda chubby.

That's because you never have time to play with me! :angry:

Whatevs, Henry. Well this log is gonna be pretty short so Bye!

Byebiddy Bye Bye!

Maybe pics soon!

Yay! Bye!

*clicks post*

Agghhh! Is that a 3 star I see?

Maybe because this log is pretty boring.

I guess. I'll try to add pics one day I have time, but PLZ tell me how I can improve.

E-nuff of that, I evolved!

Yes, Henry, evolved into samaraitchi, just what I wanted.

And I get to be the only tamagotchi until Nessy starts the iD L tommorow!

Since I have to do it after skating, which is pretty late, you won't hear about the iD L until Saturday.

But don't you have the science thingmajig on Saturday?

Right, my new calendar, maybe Saturday, def Sunday.

On Friday, we can call Daddy back on Tama Planet with the Hologram Connecter. Yay!

Oh, and by the way, you don't need to marry Emmy because she turned into a shitekitchi (?) and B hates that character and is letting it die.

So I have to wait for the matchmaker?

Yup.

That's so far away!!

So is marrying Emmy.

R.I.P Emmy. I feel bad for her.

She doesn't really die, all she does is goes to Tama Planet.

You can't judge a tamagotchi by its looks.

I guess you're right, and I'm tired of typing so let's just end this.

Bye my adoring fans!

We only have like 69 views and that's probably people that are like 'let's see this inexperienced person try to make a log!'

I try to keep my positive energy flowing.

Whatevs, weirdo, just say bye.

Fine. Bye!

*clicks post*

Yay! We're calling Daddy today!

Yes, that's right. Would you like to be the first to turn this Hologram connector on?

Yippe! *grandly presses the ON button*

*machine hums* Machine: Please say who you would like to connect with.

Daddy!!!!

Machine: I'm sorry, I do not know who "Daddy" is.

Nessy: Tommy the Ura Mametchi Gen. 3 Has mom named Stacy an ura zukyutchi, and a granddad Dofin, a matsuritchi.

Machine: Thank you, ma'am directing you right away. Would you like to add "Tommy" to your TamasTalk address book?

Nessy: Yes, thank you machine.

Machine: G'day.

*hologram blurs then clears into an ura mametchi*

Daddy!

Hello, my son. Oh, you turned into samaraitchi! Meet your grandma with the voice color light gray.

Hello my little wittle hen, it's so nice to meet you!

heh heh nice to meet you too....

Meet my father Dofin,(voice color dark gray) first gen!

Hi great grandaddy. OMG how was it like to be a first gen! you're my idol!

Thank you, later let's have a man to man talk without the human.

Excuse me, Dofin! Respect me and apologize or else...

Or what?

I well tell all tamagotchi haters about Tama Planet and they will destroy your home!

No! Sorry, Nessy. *pouts*

Whatevs (I say that a lot, if you haven't noticed) Would you like to end this log with us?

*1-3 gen shouts yes*

K say bye everyone!

Bye!

Bye!

Bye!

Bye!

Remember to read tom or Sunday about the new iD L!

*everyone says bye one last time*

*clicks post*

Hello people. I started my tamagotchi iD L on Friday and I got a momoirtchi (?) then this morning she turned into the pineapple thingy (yay!) probably because I was at SFD and I was SUPER bored and played with her a lot and right now she's sleeping so you can't meet her yet.

But you can talk to me!!! Oh and we haven't named her yet remember!

I'll name her later, this is going to be a post where I'm talking a lot post cuz I'm too tired to deal with Henry right now. So today I brought the unnamed to HXCS and then I picked it up and saw the screen was lit up and I started pressing the A button but nothing happened so she was just stuck in her yard with her plant with frozen rain and nothing happened when I started pressing buttons. She stayed like that until I got home, took out her batteries put them back in and loaded it again but I had a really hard time putting the lid back on cuz once I got the lid on the screen turned black and sometimes white and I had to do everything over again.

And you tried taking pictures of me!

Yes I did but they keep turning out super blurry. I'll try again tommorow. Anyway, I've been thinking about this log and if this was really for people to read it and follow it and give it good ratings and message me with all these compliments OR if it was just for me. And I realized this was for me, I was actually just going to write stuff in a notebook, and when I had a problem with something I was thinking to just look in my notebook and see if this happened before. Like, BTW, Stacy likes steak or something. So just telling anybody that reads this, yes you can rate, read, follow, and message this but if you don't want to I don't really care. That's all I really have to say today so you can end the log, Henry.

Yippe!! Bye peeps and meet the new tama tommorow! Yay! I get to press the magic button of postiness!!!! *clicks post*

Okay, today you get to meet the iD L. And before I forget, thank you kuchipatchi.is.blue.55 for telling me how to fix my iD L! You can read her log here: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/topic/178028-kuchipatchiisblues-log-of-random-tamaness/

こんにちは!私は新しいtamaよ!私は日本語または英語で話すべきですか?(Hello! I'm the new tama! Should I speak in Japanese or English?

English, please.

Show off..

Excuse me! I was programmed this way! How dare you insult me, you ugly samaraitchi!

You calling me ugly! Look at you, you sissy rabbit! And you're calling yourself programmed! Insulting all tamagotchis! We are free spirits!

Stop it guys....

*ignores Nessy* Well humans are nice to us! The Bandai worker was very gentle and talked to me! Didn't you say Nessy was nice to you?

guys....

That doesn't mean I think about trying to break out of here everyday! I hate be-

Admit it, big mouth, we're prisoners! Accept the tru-

WAHHHHHH!!!!!!

Shut up! Shut up!!!!

*everyone shuts up*

Let's start with some news. That crying was Henry's new daughter whom I will name Sofia and her mom is a uradebatchi. Say hello Sofia!

*sniffles* huwwo....

*dramatic aww moment*

Next up, I need to name the iD L. News for her: she turned into Luvlitchi! Yay!

And you bought me a princess dress, the chocolate cake, and the sundae and I got 3 happy symbols!

I am ashamed to say that I looked it up and cheated. *hangs head guiltily* Then I bought her a microphone and it didn't work but then I looked up that everyone gets the fourth happy symbol for being an adult for 48 hours.

You wasted my hard earned 1500 gotchi money!!

Sorry! I wanted you to get the 4th happy symbol quick! Switch subject! Let's name you!

*everyone puts thinking caps on*

I like Hariku. It means spring's daughter or something!

Well, it's spring!

Surprise! The lazy butt actually got something right! *sneers*

Don't bully Dwiddy!!

You wanna fight with me, girl? Look in my sparkly eyes and I will CUT you. Understand, youngster?Cuz your daddy is a-

Let's not start this...and Hariku, please don't ever cuss on this log.

I was not going to cuss!

Really......

I hate you, Hariku. You think you're so great, huh? But you're just a-

Don't cuss. How did you guys end up hating each other anyway?

She's easy to hate.

Not true!

True!

Not true!

Tr-!

Shut up for like the millionth time!!!!!!!

*Hariku and Henry say sorry in unison*

If I hear you two fighting again, I'll put you BOTH in the Corner of Shame and Bad Tamagotchiness!

*both gasp*

Yes, a severe punishment. Now that all the news is out and everyone is named, we shall end this log! Say bye everyone!

Boi Boi!

Bye!

Bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye b-!

Enough! Tune in tommorow if I find the time!!!!

*everyone says bye one last time*

*clicks post*

Ah....it feels so much more relaxing without your father, Sofia. He was a pain in the-

*beep*

Thank you, Sofia.

Guess what I evolved into?

Everyone knows, but it doesn't matter because I'm still prettier than you. Plus, I'm in COLOR!

Bullying the baby, Hariku? Not cool.

WAHHHH!!!!

It's okay. You are a very pretty urayoung violetchi and you should be grateful.

*sniffles* You think so?

And one day, you could become the prettiest tama-

Excuse me? DId someone forget me?

Oh right..So you two will rule Tama Planet togther and will be the prettiest of everyone. Even though I think violetchi is totally way more awesome.

Well guess what's my news? I got a pet!

It's just a little lamb thingy. It's mean to me.

But she is totally awesome because her pink matches mine. That's why I'm naming him Mini because he's a minature me! I Ah-dore.<3

Well fashonista, say goodbye to your life in a "cage" because I want to marry you off tommorow. You can take Mini.

And I have to meet whats-his-face again?

I'm afraid so...

AAAGGHHHHH!!!! I CAN NEVER FACE HIM AGAIN!!!!!! DON'T MAKE ME LEAVE!!!!

If I don't have time. Then, yes you may stay for like 2 seconds

Can we end this now? I'm tired....falls asleep zzzzzzzz...

Guess it's just me and you to end this. Say bye since it might be your last !!!!!

Bye! Remeber to vote me as the prettiest in the Pretty Tamagotchi Contest! *blows kiss*

What contest is that?

It's just a thing to see how many people like me.

No comment.....

*stirs* just end it!!!!

fine sheesh...

*clicks post* zzzzzz.....

Hi peeps!! I just got Hariku married to a lovely Mametchi and just a while ago and left me a......

Nittobotchi!!! He's so cute!!

huwoe..

*everybody faints for extreme exposure to cuteness*

Let's name him!!!!

K...one secondo......goes on web...how about Akira? It means intelligent.

What does intewogent mean?

Smart question, Akira, you already fit the name.

Is it something good, Auntie Sofia?

*yawns then falls asleep* zzzzz......

Auntie Sofia?? I kwilled her! WAHHHH!!

Did Auntie show you horror movies?

She said they we'rent scwary......

Never watch those again....anyway she's just sleeping.

Oh...can I go to the park, Nessykinz?

Sure, my darling baby Akira.

*stirs* Why didn't you ever say that to me?

Go back to sleep.

zzzzz.....

Let's go! Wait I have a present for you...

*sighs and cleans up "present"* *feeds Akira* *plays game to lose weight*

Comes back from arcade..........

zzzzzz......

zzzzzz.....

Guess I'm all alone. Bye everyone!!!!!

*clicks post*

K...I'm posting again because Akira just woke up.

And we're going to the park!!!

After park....

That pink suit girl was tall!!!!

Yup. Do you wanna go to the arcade?

Yay!!!!!!!

After arcade......

It's so exciting to see my Daddy jumping over presents!!!

umm...actually I would think embarrasing. Oh and I just remembered that it's Friday so we get to use the Tama Planet Hologram Connector! So you get to see Mommy.

Yay! But Auntie Sofia is going to miss it....

*stirs* No I'm not! Plug it, Akira!

*plugs in TPHC*

Machine: Hello, would you like to call someone from your address book?

Nessy: Yes, wait the tamagotchis that have the same owner live together, right?

Machine: Correct, ma'am. Would you like me to direct you to "Tommy?"

Nessy: Yes, thank you.

Machine: You're welcome. G'day ma'am.

*a Lovelitchi, samaraitchi, uradebatchi, and mametchi form in middle of room*

Daddy Mommy!

Mommy Daddy!

Hariku and Hariku's husband, meet your son, Akira. Do you like the name?

Of course, if totally fits him! He's going to become so smart!

Oh my Sofia! You are a wonderful ura young violetchi! Do you want to become a ura violetchi like your great grandmother!

That's what Nessy says.

Wonderful, my dear, following what Nessy wants. But do you want to know what's not wonderful. That disgusting Loveli-

You nasty little-

Don't start it.

Woah! I think I'm evolving into......

Kaubotchi! 0-1 care misses! I want you to become Mametchi like your father.

Hariku's husband: I will be so proud, son.

You are a wonderful father.

*Hariku and husband kiss*

Eww!! I'm tired.....wait remind me to practice my lasso-zzzzzzz....

I should crash too...zzzzz......

Okay everyone from Tama Planet! Do you want to end the log with me?

*everyone from Tama Planet cheers*

Bye!

Hariku's husband: Bye.

Bye Bye B-

Henry's wife: Enough, honey. Bye Tama Talk.

Nessy: Bye everyone!

*clicks post*

Yay yay yay! I'm so pretty I evolved!

You said that a milion times, Aunt Sofia.

And you've tried to lasso me a million times. Ha!

Tamagotchis that live in glass houses shoudn't throw stones.

*Akira and Sofia open their mouths to speak*

And no, you don't live in glass houses but what I mean is if you say something bad at you then she can throw something right back at ya.

*Akira and Sofia close mouth*

And Akira, what happened to Auntie Sofia? Now you say Aunt Sofia.

So not cute.

Yeah how about that-

Tamagotchis that live-

We heard it. You haven't told everybody what I turned into!

Right, she evolved into ura violetchi.

Ha! No exclamation mark!

Well, when did she-

Tamagotchis that-

Not again...

Well I'm going to tend to my garden since i have better things to do than talk to you!

I'm going to-

Tamago-

Shut it! End this post already!!!!

Whatevs.

*clicks post*

Sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OKAY I HAVE A LOT OF NEWS NOW AND EVERYBODY MUST SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!! So I haven't been logging because whenever I did, I would be like wait....I have a science project due....or wait.....I have a huge piano thing in less than a week. Then I would have to go to my skating lesson and blah blah blah and now my life has calmed down a bit and I have a lot of things to say. Sooo....Sofia died then I made a new one named Tofu, then Tofu died. You're probably all like oh my gosh how bad you are at tamagotchis! Well, so I had a field trip and I couldn't really take care of it. Then the reason for Tofu is that I forgot/lost him so yeah. Then I started it again and got a boy. For the iD L......Akira turned into lollipop dude, got his happy symbols, changed his room into a art room for no reason, then got married to the blue floppy ear girl and they had a baby girl.

Current

Tamagotchi v4.5

Name: Paolo

Evolutions: Boyblob, hitodetchi, currently diamond boy

Hoping for: Celebtchi

Tamagotchi iD L

Name: needs to be decided

Evolutions: pink bow baby, art palette thingy, person in the green suit, currently violetchi (yay! my favorite girl character!)

Hoping for: N/A

So lets meet needs to be decided (voice color purple) and Paolo (voice color turquoise)!!!!!!

Hello everyone! Do you like my new dress! It's blue with FLOWERS!!!! GO FLOWER POWER AND I HAVE A GREEN FLOWER HAT THAT GAVE ME A HAPPY SYMBOL AND MY ROOM IS LIKE MEGA PRETTY IT HAS LIKE HEARTS!!!!!!!!! I AM SO EXCITED TO MEET YOU NESSY HURRY UP AND NAME ME!!!!!

Someones hyper........

Oh my gosh just name ME I AM HYPER!!!!!

I think its all those snacks you gave her when you were trying to find a happy symbol by the way can you play a game with me I'm not happy......

First things first, let's name violetchi girl. *goes on google and types in japanese baby names and meanings* oh no someones coming!!!!! I'll try logging later!!!!!!!

B-

B-

*clicks post*

Ok so I know it says that I just posted but it was because I wrote it and forgot to click post even thought it says I did.

Liar!!!!!!!!

I evolved into ura togetchi!

So I got a pet and 2 more happy symbols and Nessy looked at the cheat sheet!!!!

Yes but I want you to get married to K's tamagotchi. Remember the dude with the lollipop?

Oh yeah we switched clothes and took lots of pictures...*puts on dreamy face* he even let me have some of his lollipop......yum...

Love is weird......and sounds very very wrong......

Hey you're getting married too mister so you have to accept that you are going to fall in love unless you die ok but anyway so yes needs to be named got a pet they little dude with the red backpack

Remember to name me!!!!!!

Right on it.....*searches names*

Later....

Ok how about Etsoyo? It means a generation of happiness.

I am a generation that makes you happy right? *puts on cute face*

No, I am

You both make me happy. I just like the name. Now I have to go now so say bye.

Bye! My name is Etsoyo!

Bye! My name is Paolo!

*clicks post*

*sigh* I am the worst tama care-taker ever. Paolo died so that makes 3 generation deaths in a row. I've realized that my tamagotchis on my v4.5 started dying when I stopped giving them snacks and only made them happy when I played games..not that I did. So let's meet our new girl......

ELLEN!!!! GIVE ME SOME LOVE!!!!! *name appears above her in lights* I'M FAMOUS!!!!! NEW YORK NEW YORK!!!! *starts singing like she's on broadway*

Did someone forget me?

Oh right so Etsuyo married my friend's tamagotchi, the lolly dude, and they had a boy who I will name right now. One sec.

Later....

Okay, how about Hisashi? It means always.

It's okay.

Good. anyway more news? Oh right so Ellen is a tamatchi-

my room is the classroom thingy! It was the most expensive! And my bedroom was the most expensive too!!!!

yeah, Hisashi decided to splurge.

NEW YORK!!! I AM RICH AND FAMOUS I NEVER SPLURGE! Hey why are you staring at me?

Huh..you don't know......

IS IT MY SINGING? OH!!!!! I HAVE TO PRACTICE MORE!!!! *starts singing again* But not with all these people! *puts on dramatic face* end the log!!!!! YOU MUST LISTEN TO THE FAMOUS ELLEN!!!!!!!!!

oK say bye Hisashi...

Bye.

GOOD BYE MY FANS I KNOW YOU LOVE ME!!!!!! NEW YORK!!!!!!

*clicks add reply*

P.S. I changed the ending to add reply instead of post. Did you notice?

Ok so I logged 2 days ago then my sister closed the window and all my hard work typing is wasted. Let's start with an update check.

Tamagotchi V4.5

Name: Ellen

Evolutions: baby blob, tamatchi (my new fav character of v4.5), zouritchi, and currently horoyotchi (spelling?)

Tamagotchi iD L

Name: Hisashi

Evolutions: Nittobotchi, Kaubotchi, the red dude with pink hair (forgot name) and currently Mametchi

Side Note : Mametchi is my fav boy character.

Nother Side Note: I am going to keep him for another week or so because I like him.

Nother Nother Side Note: I took him to Henshin Jo and got him his pony.

Nother Nother Nother Side Note: I got him a pet that I had already gotten on accident.

Hello Readers!!!!!! Meet my baby girl, Lux which stands for Luxury. NEW YORK!!!!

Hi peeps! My name is Lux. I like your singing mommy!!!!

Thank you.

Now we will start our Question Day. Nessy will type questions and you will try your best to answer them. In return, you get a shout out and glory. Let's begin.

1. Can you delete your pet on an iD L?

2. How do you post pictures on Tama Talk?

3. How can you make pictures smaller? (to put as profile pic)

And that's it basically. I'll have another Question Day soon!! And our post today is done because all the news is out. Bye!

Bye! Remember NEW YORK!!!!!

WAHHH!!!!! Mommy's leaving tommorow!!!!!!!

Good bye I'll be here for a LONG time. BECAUSE NESSY LIKES ME MORE THAN ANY OF YOU!!!! MUHAHAHAHA!

WAHHHH! *cries uncontrollably*

*clicks post*

P.S. They changed it to post!!!!

so very depressed. Our little New York show girl's baby daughter Lux died a few hours ago and she was the thing with the giant hand with flowers!!!! and I had my skating lesson and forgot about her. Darn.... 4th generation to die but now that SCHOOL'S OUT!!!! I can pay more attention to my tamas. So I still have Hisashi but he will get married soon oh and right now I'm having dinner so bye but see you soon I won't post until after dinner read below....G2G!

After......

so I'm back I will be marrying Hisashi now. K so he's going to the dating place and 3 girls,meloditchi, some purple girl, and balloon person show up. Actually I'm just going to keep going to the marriage place until violetchi shows up. I'm sorry! Violetchi and Mametchi are destined for each other.............oh darn I have to play piano!!!!!

*clicks add reply*

P.S. they changed it again?

okay so no deaths!!!!!!!! Hisashi's daughter, Itsuko, which means 5th child. She is now Meloditchi!!! and has all her happy symbols. And I got a boy after Lux died, and I named him Josh. He is now a samuraitchi. So let's meet them!!!!!

Hello peoples! My name is Itsuko!!!!!! and I have a little pink pet!!! So cute!!!!

Yo. I'm Josh and I have a job as a dancer. I got SWWEET moves.

Oh and today we will have our second QUESTION DAY!!!! MY NAME IS ITSUKO AND I WILL BE YOUR HOST. PLEASE WELCOME YOUR OTHER HOST, JOSH!!!!

Hello. I'm your other host. And please help me welcome, NESSY!!!!

Thank you Itsuko and Josh. Since we already had a QUESTION DAY before you know the flow. I type some questions and it's up to the readers to answer them. Prize: Shout-out and imaginary bucket of glory! By the way, you don't have to answer all of them.

Itsuko and Josh say in unison: Let's begin!!!!!!!!

So this is technically 1 question but I'll split them all up so it's easier to answer.

How do you get the following destinations?

1. Patchi Forest

2. Melody Land

3. Concert

4. Waru Cafe

5. Uranai No Yakata

6. Gotchi School

7. King's Castle

So try your best and you may see your name in this log!!!!!!! Let our hosts end this log!!!!!

Good bye and check this log for new post coming up soon!!!!!!

Yay over 300 views!!!

Itsuko, press the button.

*clicks add reply*

wait!!!! Oh right I have to thank kuchipatchi.is.blue for giving me good constructive criticsm, my first rating, help for my iD L, and answering my questions! Thank you so much! You get a million buckets of glory! :D

Latest posts

Back