TamagotchiCuteness's Tama Log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yayyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So 1 min ago I saw a HOT sign next to my log!!! Thank you people that read my log!!! oh also thank you kuchipatchi.is.blue.55 for answering my QUESTION DAY!!!!!

ok back to buisness. I even chose Times New Roman right now because it's buisnessy. I know it's not a word. So I got Itsuko married to a very nice Kuromametchi and they had a baby Nittobotchi boy. He is now a Kaubotchi. I will name him now......

Back from the web....I will name him Kazumichi which means harmonious way.

Okay I have to go now. And Josh you may not speak.

Wa-?

Not a peep.

Peep.

*clicks add reply*

ok so Josh got married to a bull lady and he had a baby boy but when they were together, they died cuz I forgot about them. I got Kazumichi married to a meloditchi 2 min ago and they had a plant baby (?) which is a first for me. hold on I need to play a game. I think I will start adding pics to this log becuz I think more people would enjoy this log if it was more visual. Anyway, let's meet the new baby!!! (oh and I was just cleaning up his poop and just realized that when he jumps up, a flower sprouts out!!!)

huwo.......

let's name you now!!!!! yay you're my 7th generation!

Ok I will name you Hideaki!!!!!!!!

kay..........

imageproxy.php
[/img]

ok so I just put a picture of my new profile picture but right now it just has a red x in a box in the left corner. if you can't see it oh well I tried what I could. Say bye Hideaki!!!

boi boi!!!!

*clicks add reply*

oops forgot to say that Hideaki means excellent and bright. darn the photo doesn't show up!!!!!! help please! I don't know what I'm doing wrong!

I can help you!!!!!!!!!

of course you know more than me! *sarcastic* because you are less than an hour old!

*clicks add reply*

Since I am soooooo bored, I am going to post for the 3rd time today. Hideaki turned into Nannokitchi! which is another plant (?) since I want to post pics soon I will make a Photobucket account!!!! right now!!!! yay I made it! let me try some blurry photos I have.

okay so I posted the picture and I previewed the post and the image code showed up but not the image. Wait, what code am I supposed to use? help please!!!!!!! with cherries and everything else you love!!!!!

*clicks add reply while still begging for your help*

Yippee Yippee Yay Yay! Someone voted something! (How do you check what they put?) and thank you CheesyNoodleTama for complimenting my log!!!!!!!!!!! you know what? so before I had this log like when I had Stacy or maybe it was Dofin so I was just searching stuff about my v4.5 and there was a log that had a v4.5 and 18 other tamagotchis I forgot the username of that person and I loved that log! looking at pics and hearing about the tamagotchis growing into adults! then I reached the last post and saw it was dated 2 yrs ago! so I was upset but clicked the button for the next log. It was CheesyNoodleTama's! I loved how it was so funny at times and more serious in other posts. I read it every single day! Then there was the huge wait for the next post (the one before the huge "We're Back!" post) and I decided to make this log because she inspired me so much! So thank you thank you thank you CheesyNoodleTama for making a totally awesome log and inspiring me to make this one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok back to buisness

I will attempt photos again. hold on.

uh!!!!!!!!!it's not working!!! I spent 1 hour editing them!!!

Next post will be QUESTION DAY!!!! Hideaki, I don't want to deal with you.*clicks add reply*

I want to try to make this log more interesting. I will use more correct grammar, spelling, and punctuation so this log will be clearer to read. I will use pictures so people can see my tamagotchis visually. And instead of just saying 'so and so involved into something yada yada yada' I will turn each post into more of an adventure kind of thing when I have time. Deal?

Yippee Yay Yay!!!!! Triple Y!!!!!!! I get to go on adventures!!!!!! Where are we going today????

I don't think we're going to have an AP (adventure post) today because there's only one tamagotchi. I'll start the v4.5 on Monday I think. Oh Hideaki! Tell everyone what you evolved into!

Peintotchi or Paintotchi!!!!!!! I <3 ART!!!!!!!

So I got his happy symbols which are the first thing at the restaraunt, paint pallete (obvs), and overalls. And now we will start our.... *cough cough*

huh? oh right....QUESTION DAY WHICH REALLY ONLY IS A FEW QUESTIONS!!!!!!! Our speaker today is......*drumroll* *drumroll keeps on going and forgets to stop*

*cough*

oh yes...NESSY!!!!!

Thank you thank you Hideaki for inviting me here so nicely. *glare* Please try to answer the following questions and PM me the answers. Your reward will be a shout-out and a bucket of glory!

1. How do you get downloads on the iD L?

2. How do you choose teachers on the v4.5?

3. So I know the website for the v4.5 but whenever I try to get in it always says ERROR, DISCONNECT or something. Help?

4. Whenever I try pics, I preview the post and it shows up as the image code and then I get all confused and stressed out so....Help?

That is all for today! Hideaki, you can end the log.

Triple Y!!!!! Good bye peeps and tune in soooooooonnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *clicks add reply*

Just a while ago I got Hideaki married to a Makiko and they had a baby Nittobotchi that I just took to the toilet.

When you gotta go, you gotta go!!!!! Jeez Louise!!!

What a sassy little baby!

Yeah and now you have to name me!

Okay!!! :rolleyes: I guess I'll name you Poopbutt. ^_^

Why don't you choose something Japanese?

Because I'm too lazy and don't want you to become a spoiled Kuchipatchi or Sunopotchi when you grow up! It'd be so funny if you were Kuchipatchi because then you would have Patchi Springs!!!! Oh I got another vote! A 4 star I think. Since I feel like being a Lazybutt I'm not going to have a QUESTION DAY!!!! for this but just asking....How do you edit posts? Okay say bye Poopbutt.

Bye peeps! See me grow into a spoiled Kuchipatchi!!!

Not gonna let the spoiledness grow! Stop it now!!!!!!! :angry: :angry:

Whatever my servant...

*clicks add reply*

so I just want to say that I AM SOOOOO SORRY FOR NOT POSTING IN A SUPER DUPER LONG TIME!!!!! it's just with fourth of july, vacation stuff, mini trips, skating, and piano I barely have any time for my tamagotchis!!!!!! So I don't have time to post anything interesting today but I probably won't be posting until after my humongo humongo piano thing this Tuesday. But after I'm finished with it, I PROMISE A GOOD POST!!!!!!! Oh and next month I'm going to Canada!

*clicks add reply*

so so so I made a tamazone account but I'm too lazy to go to my email and activate my account plus my computer is being poopy. Poopbutt turned into a kuchipatchi and got his happy symbols which were the cloud candy, the flower hat and the food that looked like a fat hand. He married a excited cheerleader and they had a nittobotchi. BOY AGAIN???? I will name him Isamu which means bravery. After nittobotchi, it was KAUBOTCHI!! Then....purposely the star dude and now GOZARUTCHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yay. He is a toooootallly cool ninja dude. When you put the ski googles on him then you can't see his eyes and he looks so funny when he cries! He got a little pet that I think matches him a lot because he has a little silver thingy on his head. His happy symbols are the afro, the ozuache thingy, and the scroll. Which I think looks really cool because he turns into a tree and this penguin and other ninja are trying to get the scroll and then he does some poofy ninja thing and boom! they're gone. oh and I got patchi springs!!!

It's Redfoo with the big AFRO *points to his head* and like Bruce Leroy I got the glow. Ahhh girl look at that body ahhhh girl look at that body ahhh girl look at that body I work out! *dramatic ninja move*

wow you're singing now and when I gave you a microphone you got all mad.

I don't need no mic cuz I'm cool like that. yeah. *karate chops a tree*

Hello Nessy would you do me a favor sweetcheeks and explain a bit about me? *speaks softly like a goddess*

Sure so I started my v4.5 and got a girl which I named Dream. She turned into a kuchitamatchi, then a ura young memetchi and now a ura memetchi and she is on pause and I actually don't know where she is right now.

I'm in your coach purse darling (you know that voice of the good queen in Alice in Wonderland? That's what Dream sounds like)

Oh.........too lazy to get up. So I'm thinking of getting a USB IrDA dongle for my iD L for my birthday which is on AUGUST 3!!!!!!!!! so I can get downloads and other super cool things. Oh and I'm kind of getting obsessed with something I just discovered. So my converse are getting really dirty so I went out to LA to get 2 pairs of VANS and I didn't know how to tie them. so I looked it up on the internet and it showed the basic way and bar lacing so I tried bar lacing and it looked pretty awesome so I clicked on a nother vid and saw it was like this cross lacing thing then I clicked on a tutorial for this lattice lacing thing and I messed up and added all this stuff to it and I thought it looked really awesome so I started invented new ways to lace stuff and you should really try lacing shoes because ITS SO ADDICTING AND FUN AND AMAZING AND CREATIVE AND THE SMELL OF SHOES IN YOUR NOSE AND THE SOUND OF LACES BEING PULLED THROUGH EYELETS AND THE TASTE OF SOUR PATCH KIDS IN YOU MOUTH ITS SO AMAZING I LOVE IT AND I NEED TO GO TIE A PENTAGON ON MY SISTERS CONVERSE RIGHT NOW OR ELSE IM GOING TO GO CRAZY!!!!

wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle yeah. I'm *am I allowed to say this word* and I know it! GO LMFAO!

May I ask what that stands for?

Laughing My

*clicks add reply*

Exciting and Extremely Cute News!!!! Dream married a Elvis looking guy and had a girl that I will name Aria! They are a happy mommy-daughter combo!

Moooommmm!!!!! Will you PLEASE stop nudging me? God, you're so annoying!

Honey.....Please don't say the holy word of Him......Aria you may lay on my wing.

No wayy. I'm 6 hours old! I can take care of myself SHEESH! And what else am I supposed to say than God?

Honey......Say Deity or Alpha and Omega or my dear-

I'll just use the Alpha and Omega. Alpha and Omega! I can't wait for you to leave!

Woe?

Yes yes yes I almost forgot! Our LMFAO loving ninja decided to walk the long way to the Matchmaker and marry a sweet little mushroom girl (too lazy too look it up! :) (did you see what I did there? I put a smiley face and used the mouth as a closing! Genius! :) (Again Genius! :) (And Again! :) (I think I should stop now:) (Still Genius! :) They had a baby thingy with pink ears. (a girl:) (Genius:)

Um Nessykinz?

Yes darling?

I don't think the attitude from Aria came from Auntie Dream.....I think it came from Elvis guy....

Such a smart girl....*picks baby thingy with pink ears up.* (I know its wrong grammar! Don't judge:) (Still genius right? :) I think I will name you now! OH MY TAMAGOTCHI AND ALPHA AND OMEGA YOU EVOLVED INTO PALETCHI!!! AND I WILL CHRISTEN YOU THE NAME OF AKEMI WHICH MEANS BRIGHT AND BEAUTIFUL I WILL SET YOU ON THE PATH OF A PEROTCHI SO YOU WILL BECOME A AWESOME ICE CREAM GIRL!!!!!!!!!

Yay! I still am your cuteling right?

You always will, my Akemi.

Pish Pash that's all nonsense! I'm the beautiful one! Duh!!!! Alpha and Omega!! The stupidity in this world amazes me!

Honey.........Please don't talk like that.....

Like you would care????

Nessykinz?

Yes my cuteling darling Akemi?

Can we end the log post for today.

Of course Akemi. Say bye everyone!!!!

Bye stupid losers!!!

Forgive my daughter. She doesn't know what she's saying. Goodbye faithful readers.

I MEAN IT!

Bye everyone! Go Ice Cream!

*clicks add reply*

SO YES I GOT AKEMI TO BE THE PEROTCHI SHE WAS DESTINED TO BE! SHE HAS 4 HAPPY SYMBOLS FROM THE yo-yo, first thing at bakery, , adultness, and kitty cat ears!!!!!! AND she has a pet strawberry!!! Aria turned into a hitodetchi and now a ura young marotchi (spelling?) AND GUESS WHAT?!?!?!?! I ORDERED THE USB!!!! MOMMY SAID YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! haha so I acted like a cutie patootie and asked her "mom can i have this usb?" and she said "um ok" and ordered it on the spot!!! ITS COMING IN 2-3 WEEKS!!!!

thank you kuchipatchi.is.blue55 for suggesting a irDA device but I'm gonna take the risk.

*singing* an ice cream on my head is what i LLLLOOOOOOVVVE!!!!!!!!!!

And you hate the microphone...shooooooooootttt dad is commmiiinnggg!!! see u later.

*cliks ad repy8

Hilloooooo!! sorry i haven't been posting a lot because recently I got introduced to this website called Goatlings the link is HERE. But if you want a successful future and the opposite of a couch potato then DON'T GO TO IT!!!! but if you do make a goatlings account please make the referral to cutegoat! But you don't have to but it would be nice!!!!! so goatlings is a pretty new web site so it's still under construction so don't get your hopes all high. But we shall go to tamagotchi news.....

Aria is a veryyy lovely Tsukkomitchi and Akemi WAS AN AMAZING PEROTCHI ICE CREAM GIRLLLLL!!!!!! so Aria say hi.

Hi losers.

Akemi got married to a veryy sweet lollipop man and they had a baby girl Moimortchi (spelling?) !!!! Okay so I think I figured the whole baby to child thing. You get a baby boy or girl right? First you have to plan out what adult you're aiming for. Like for the unnamed baby I wanted to get the sheep girl which is at the bottom section of the 3 sections in ZuZu's awesome growth chart. SO first you have to get rolutchi. So when you get your baby get as many care misses as possible which I am VERY capable of doing and then VOiLA! You have a cinnamon roll thingy! Which I think is ADORABLE because she has a little cream tuft of hair!!! To get the adults in the middle section of ZuZu's growth chart it doesn't matther how bad or how good you take care of it because you can get any child and end up with a middle character. To get the top adults take pretty good care of it. I don't mean catching every poo but I mean like not getting care misses. So say hi little Rolutchi!!!

Good Morning Dear Readers.

How proper young lady.

Yes Yes How do you do.

Do what??

Oh Deity! Dear Nessy, please give moi a name my darling.

Um you're still a kid you know you shouldn't be talking like that.

Still My Dear, my mother's aunt, Dream would have appreciated this behavior.

Of course let's name you. How about Reiko which means courteous child?

Fine my dear. I am quite courteous.

Yahuh.........

Can I just end this? Like Alpha and Omega Geez this is so tamagotchi boring!!!!!!!!!!!!

W-

*clicks

No-

Fine, watcha gotta say?

I was just going to say that our next post will be on the set of the Ellen show which kicks off our 1st TAP Tamagotchi Adventure Posts!!!!!

K you're done CUZ I'M FED UP!!!!

Ate too much Honey?? You can throw up in that bathroom..

NO!!!!! Goodbye!!! add reply*

Haylo. SO I think I need to make a schedule here.

Monday if I post: AP (adventure post)

Tuesday if I post: Hologram Connector

Wednesday if I post which I probably won't: something very short

Thursday if I post: QUESTION DAY or AP or pics

Friday if I post which I probably won't: something very short

Saturday it I post: AP

Sunday if I post which I probably won't: something very short

So this summer my scheldule is PACKED TO THE EXTREEEMME! I am serious there may be weeks when I don't post but I won't do that maybe......

so today is thursday and I have pics and Ellen

pics.

imageproxy.php
[/img]

it will probably have a link so just click on the link this photo is of Reinko and next our sassy little Aria's boy Wren....

imageproxy.php
[/img]

he is a daiyatchi!!!! oh and I want to do a short QD!!!!

I am Wren and welcome to Question Day. Please welcome my co-host the lovely Reinko!!!

Thank you very much young gentleman. Today we will welcome our wonderful speaker Nessy!!!!

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will start the only question so listen carefully.

1.How do you edit posts????

And that's it ladies and gentleman!!!!!!!!!!

Remarkable quite remarkable so listen closely my dears you answer this your log will get a five star vote, a follow, AND a shoutout for your log..... Now we shall travel to the set of the Ellen Degeneres show!!!!!

Ellen dances up aisle and then sits in chair..... Hey everybody you know how everybody was all like "OMG WHERES MY TAMAGOTCHI" and everybody would scramble around looking for it and then bam! they find it and theres a lovely potato with wings and people would cry and get a pencil and press the reset button? Well today we have 3 special guests with us today. EVERYBODY PLEASE WELCOME NESSY AND HER TWO TAMAGOTCHIS!!! *applause in crowd*

hey ellen.

so wheres your tamagotchis?

*displays two tamagotchis a jigsaw purple v4.5 and a purple id l*

nice.

Why thank you dearie

Gosh you're polite. If only I could do that.

It only takes simple practice ma'am.

Nessy what do you feed this two?

Well Wren the boy gets either a scone, sushi, bread, or cereal and sometimes a drumstick. Reinko on the other hand gets all different deliciousnesss

Why don't you guys show your tama stuff!

*stands on cloud and makes candy fall*

*makes a clone that can copy him*

Impressive guys! Thank you very much Nessy, Reinko, and Wren. Hey guess what everyone in the audience is getting?? A free tamagotchi!!!! *crowd cheers* And next up we get to see ONE DIRECTION and get a free copy of their new album!! After the break!!!

Why that was quite nervebreaking.

Indeed. I agree quite very so.

AHHH A REINKO CLONE!!! AND A DREAM CLONE WHAT IS HAPPENING IN THESE GENERATIONS!!!!!!!

Oh Nessy just have a sip of tea..I'll make a fresh croissant for you.

Quite. I'll have one too.

Oh great!!

*clicks add reply*

WE'RE ALL MAD HERE!!!!!!!!!

What I wrote on Sat....

Hilo so yesterday I got my USB!!!!!!!! And I got Reinko married a Mametchi and she had a baby Choribotchi girllllll!!!!!!! So during the olympics, I downloaded some stuff and I decided on my 2 fav games for now...

Swimming Koi where you use buttons A and B to move up and down and.....

Melody Score where you use button B to move a tiny cello around so a tiny pink ball will bounce off and touch purple hearts....

So I need to name Reinko's daughter...

Then I got rudely interrupted..

So I am continuing on....Reinko's daughter's name is now...Isoko..which means beach shore child which is pretty true since she is near a beach...(hint hint where I live..) (don't stalk me seriously that's creepy)

so today is Sundayyyy and I am bisayyyyy so I just have time for HI AND NOW I SERIOUSLY GOTTA SAY BYYYEEEEE!!!

*clicks add reply*

So.......Isoko has turned into a.....

imageproxy.php
IsokoMemetchi.jpg
IsokoMemetchi.jpg
[/img]

MEMETCHI!!!

Isn't it funny? She's in a little devil dress! So it's a devil in Heaven!!! (cuz I put the wallpaper as tamagotchi heaven.) So does anybody know what item gets memetchi into devil memetchi? If you know PLEASE PM me!!!!!!!!! I know it isn't the day for photos or QD but I felt like it....now for Wren.

imageproxy.php
[/img]

SO.....Tama Hologram Connector!!!!!!!

Isoko......plug the fantastic thing in!!!

Triple Y!!

*machine hums and begins to speak*

Machine: Hello ma'am where might I direct you today?

Um who was it Nessy

The Great and Modest Tommy.

So uh machine 'the great and modest tommy'

Machine: Sorry ma'am I do not have the great and modest tommy in your TamasTalk address book Please try again.

Nessy!!! Machine says the great and modest tommy isn't in some talking email. WREN!!! Help!!!!

I think my niece that Nessy means Tommy was great and modest so my dear you should only say Tommy. Also, my dear it is a TamasTalk address book not my dear a talking email.

oh..So machine do you have Tommy in your Tamagotchi email?

My dear-

Machine: Yes I do ma'am would you like me to direct you to Tommy?

DUH!

Machine: G'day, ma'am

*nessy walks in after organizing closet and her hair looks like a hurricane thank you very much*

What'd I miss?

Well dear caretalker, we had quite a difficult time getting to your great and modest tommy

Ah...*Wawatchi????i think and her Mametchi husband and Aria and her pigcow looking husband appear in the middle of the room*

Why Memetchi my dear is splendid!!!!!! Isoko your name is I hear

Yes Mere...did you notice my new devil dress and the new living room?

Ah downloads are here I see...Nessy was happy no?

Not to be rude half-sister but when did you fancy teaching your lovely daughter french? Or acting Italian?

Ah...half-brother you see I so much enjoy the foreign lingue.

Oh I see...Hello Mother

Ughhhh!!!!!you are acting like Grandmere!!!!! with your politeness!!!!!!!!!

AHH!!! People speaking french what happened to tamaplanet is there a diseaseeee!?!?!?!

Of Course not il mio tesoro

Quite not gardien

Duh silly humain

Mametchi dude: No malattia

Pigcow Husband: Qu'est-ce merde que tu racontes?

AHHHH!!! GO HOME POSSESSED DEMONS!!!!!!!! (and run to google translate faithful readers....)

*tamaplanet people disseapear*

Ahhhhhh...much better no possessed french people.......

ce qui ne va pas

en effet ma cherie

NO!!!!!!!!

*clicks add reply*

now remeber faithful readers, do not bring the ancestors from tama planet back to your house or the lingue disease will spread!!!!!!! oh btw remember send me a PM telling what download item for devil memetchi!

TRIPLE Y PEOPLES!!! IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!! YIPPEE YAY YAY!!!

and if you are reading this "Snowflake" I got your present!!!

I want to thank kuchipatchi.is.blue55 for helping me get Isoko into a Devil Memetchi!!! Thank you sooo much!!!

I'll put a pic here.

imageproxy.php
[/img]

I don't have much else to say and I gotta go soooo BYE!!!!

*CLICKS ADD REPLY*

sorry...it's in caps

OK SO LAST NIGHT I TYPED THE LOOONNGGGESST THING EVER THEN I TRIED TO POST IT AND IT SAID ERRORRRR AND THIS IS MY 3RD TIMMEEEEEEEEE TYPING THIS AS MUCH AS I CAN REMEMBER.....

Hold on I need to repost the scheldule

Monday if I post: AP (adventure post)

Tuesday if I post: Hologram Connector

Wednesday if I post which I probably won't: something very short

Thursday if I post: QUESTION DAY or AP or pics

Friday if I post which I probably won't: something very short

Saturday it I post: AP

Sunday if I post which I probably won't: something very short

so I was reading someones log on tamazone...and I thought it was super cute..... and it was like she had a little tamagotchi doll and she and her doll talked about her tamagotchis so I was thinking of doing a kinda thing like that. so I have 5 beijing olympic doolllls and so I was thinking i could have the dolllls and I talk about the tamagotchis, I post pictures, the dolls have their own color, own personality but the tamagotchis don't talk at alll.

So to participate you can either PM me 'stay the same' or 'beiijing olympic dollls' and if you want to why.

Wren got married to an urayattatchi and they had a girl whom I will name Troi

Isoko=unmarried-but-will-be-soon

we are on our flight to llloooonnnddoonnnn!!!!!!

UGGHHHH BAGGAGE CLAIMMM

Taxi to stadium

Daddy what's our first event??

OUR FIRST EVENT IS GOING TO BE SOOOOO EXCITING.......SHOT PUT

*snnooring*

NEEXXTTT

Diving I believe

we won gooolllddddddd!!!!

Wrong flag Troi

China wonn

ooooohhhhhh NEEEXXXTTT

SWIIMMMIIIINNGGGGG!!!!!

GO MIISSSYY GOOO GO MISSY GOOO GOOOOOOOLLLLLDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STOP BURSTING MY EARDRUMS PEOPLEEE

YOURE BURSTING MINEEEEE

NO YOU

NO YOU

NO YOU

NO YOU

NO YOU

NO YOU

NO YOU

Troi do not say more

*for some reason theres a lot of huge gaps?*

Dadddyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

he's helping you

I am

NEEEXXTTT

GYMNASTICS

GO GABBY GOOO GOOO GABBY GOO GOOOOLLLDDDDDD!!!!!

let's get home everyone

nooooo

nooooo

you have to sleep

I will hypnotize you

*swings pendant back and forth*

*Isoko sleeps*

*Troi sleeps*

*Wren checks on Troi then sleeps*

so everyone is sleeping right now and I have to be quiet but make sure to PM your poll choice and PM me if you know how to edit posttttss

BYYYEEE

*clicks add reply*

Even though today is supposed to be an adventure post I can't really because I don't have time right now and i am like typing at the speed of lightning. So I had Isoko married she had a girl then she grew into a chamametchi then took her to henshin jo she turned into the Hapi thing got her a pet (i finished all the pets now!!!) and just got her married to a cute boy in a suit. They have a Choribotchi!!!!!!! I don't have time to find a Japanese name so I will just name her Maple. When I get back from Canada I will possibly have pictures of Maple's daughter or son.

v4.5

Troi is now purimatchi.

I know this is a super sucky post but I gotta go!!!! I will be getting back from Canada and the end of August so either the end of August or the beginning of September I will be posting again.

SEE YOU GUYS LATERRRRRRR!!!!!!

*clicks add reply*

Latest posts

Back