* * * * * 23 votes
NO COMMENTS

Ichiroid: The iD L[og] - Season 2!

idl log 15th anniversary

• Please log in to reply

ichiro.malfoy

• ichiromalfoy user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Guides

Posted 07 October 2012 - 07:46 PM ( #52 )

The time has finally come for us to introduce another guest for this season... presenting...

Posted Image

The V5.5 House opens its doors right beside our 15A!
We at Ichiroid have been made fascinated and curious by this version - as compared from a normal Tamagotchi, this version is a "class of its own."

After untabbing, we now have three eggs waiting to hatch.

Posted Image

While we wait for these three babies to come out, let's jump across the fence again to see what Antoinetchi is up to:

Posted Image

She went to the Mamemame Lab to take a trip. She had a small chat with Professor Mametchi before boarding the ship.
For some reason, whenever we see Professor Mametchi, he always reminds us of our fellow member binary. Can you figure out why? :)

So where did binary (or Professor Mametchi, rather) took her to?

The ship submerged into the waters a thousand feet below!

Posted Image

So what's waiting for Antoinetchi at the very bottom of the deep ocean?

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
Translation: "Kujiratchi has been singing a song about Ningyoutchi longing for her Prince, the song has been deceiving many sailors."

Meanwhile, on the other side of the fence, the three babies have hatched! What a chaotic house our neighbour is!

Posted Image

After a (very) busy hour, the three babies have evolved into their toddler stages.

Posted Image

Having three critters roam about the house is exhausting, but they sure know how to have fun! :)

By the end of the day, we were able to raise their bonding by 20%.

Posted Image

Thanks guys for tuning in! Stay tuned as we continue both Antoinetchi's and the triplets' adventures in our show! :D
  • *Hayden* likes this

ichiro.malfoy

Posted 08 October 2012 - 07:24 PM ( #53 )

We've hit the 1800-mark! Thank you to everyone following and reading our adventures - the readers, followers, subscribers and the fans who never stopped supporting us with their very lovely fan mail --- YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!

We will never get tired of bringing everyone the latest scoop on what's happening inside the House and see how crazy these little critters could get!
In celebration of this amazing feat, I just think it's about time we have a banner like the other amazing logs here, so after a few days of drawing and discarding, we present to you our little log banner!

Remember kids, you are watching:
Posted Image

...the ONLY reality show designed to entertain...

...and wear goggles. :P

Edited by ichiro.malfoy, 08 October 2012 - 07:28 PM.

ichiro.malfoy

Posted 09 October 2012 - 08:04 PM ( #54 )

Did you guys like our new banner? I hope that's a yes. :)

Going back with Antoinetchi, she is a fine young woman but get this --- she has an insatiable need... the need for speed!

Posted Image Posted Image

Let's just say she turned the House's garden into a massive race track. :P

Soon afterwards, she gives us her seal of approval since she enjoyed her stay inside the House.

On her Graduation ceremony, she was presented with a trio of handsome bachelors, but only Kuromametchi has got the right touch for her.

I can't blame her. Who can say no to Kuromametchi? ;)

Meanwhile, on the V5.5 House next door, we have caught the little toddlers playing beside the window and stargazing at the beautiful night sky!

Posted Image

They all made their wishes to the stars before going to bed.
And the next day, they have evolved into their teen forms!

Posted Image

It's going to get more livelier and more chaotic in this House!

Going back to the other side of the fence, Antoinetchi came back after marriage with Kuromametchi to present us her baby boy.

Posted Image

He appears to be well-behaved and is sound asleep while Antoinetchi said her thanks to the show's producers for having her in our show, and she's looking forward to how we're going to raise her newborn.
After attending to the baby's immediate needs, he evolved into Ahirukutchi.

Posted Image

Don't touch that remote for more adventures! :)

ichiro.malfoy

Posted 10 October 2012 - 09:08 PM ( #55 )

Ahirukutchi became Sunnytchi and then...

Sunopotchi! Welcome back!

For the uninitiated, Sunopotchi was the master behind The Tradition, where every character who lives inside the House must wear goggles before being allowed to graduate, no matter how crazy one would look! :D
It has been strictly implemented back in Season 1. It was followed here in Season 2 as well but no longer as strict.

Before we continue Sunopotchi's adventures, let's see what's going on the other side first --- because we just heard that the other House has become noisier.

It turned out that they have become adults as well!

We've got Mametchi, Chantotchi and... Kuromametchi! LOL hey Kuro, I thought we just sent you on vacation, hey? xD
No wonder it's so noisy! But it's all fun so we just let them be! :)

Sunopotchi, just like his ancestor Nonopotchi, is fond of the sleigh. Despite being non-seasonal, who are we to say no?

And it's that time of the month again where we go to the park and help the Eco triplets clean up!

And what have we got? Another Eco Fork --- boo! :P

Before going back home we adopted Sunopotchi a new playmate. :D

Posted Image

Okay guys, don't forget to scrub before going to bed!

Posted Image

ichiro.malfoy

Posted 11 October 2012 - 08:20 PM ( #56 )

We've got two new votes! Thank you everyone!
I'd also like to thank kuchipatchi.is.blue55; your log has been my reference to find out Sunopotchi's Happy Symbols! :D

The next day, Sunopotchi dropped by Gozarutchi's place to have lunch and hang out.

Graduation time!

Posted Image

He locked eyes with Madonnatchi in the Matchmaker's place, and realized that she is the one for him.

While they went out dating, let's go check back on our neighbour.

Despite being full-grown critters, the triplets still love doing their star-gazing.

Posted Image

The next day... rise and shine, you guys!

Posted Image

Still sleepy? Look at the house you lot, it's a big mess. Don't you think it's the perfect day for a general cleanup? :P

...and guess what they did?

Posted Image

They all planked. LOLOLOL! I wanted to get mad but they're just so funny xD :P
But they did oblige after promising I'd give them ice cream! :D

Meanwhile, Sunopotchi is back in the House with a baby boy! :)

Posted Image

He became a cute Tamatchi afterwards.

Posted Image

Edited by ichiro.malfoy, 11 October 2012 - 08:21 PM.

ichiro.malfoy

Posted 13 October 2012 - 03:59 PM ( #57 )

You are watching ---

Posted Image
Three new votes! I can never thank you enough, guys :D
And we also have four new subscribers --- cheers to Lovelin24, neonmoo, lovelitchi_4950 and JLou! Welcome aboard!

Going back inside the 15A House, Sunopotchi's baby boy has grown into Guriguritchi! :D

Posted Image

Since he looks like one of his Morino ancestors, I asked Prof. Mametchi to take him to visit his hometown.

Translation: "According to rumours, Koganetchi knows where the gold reserves are! But it still remains a rumour..."

After the trip, I gave him a canvas to play with.

Posted Image

He's quite the artist!

I just wanted to share this one, it's funny because my GP digits are alternating :P

Posted Image

It's nine-seven-nine-seven-nine points, lol!

Now let's go check out what's happening with our neighbour... oh look! They're playing with their cruise ship toy! :D

Posted Image

Bonding time... this time I was able to increase the bonding to 60%.

Aw, don't they look adorable? :)
  • SupahCow090 likes this

ichiro.malfoy

Posted 15 October 2012 - 09:46 PM ( #58 )

2000+ hits and counting! Cheers. everyone! :)

Special thanks go to JLou for the inspiring message! Who could have thought that there are still people who are watching the first season? :D
Hello and welcome to the crazy world of Ichiroid to our latest subscriber, kikasbombshell :)

The next day dawned and we realized that it's time for Guriguritchi to graduate from the House.

Posted Image

We found love, but not in a hopeless place :P --- but in the Matchmaker's place. He met the lovely Giragiratchi, courted her and got married afterwards.

And soon enough he goes back with an egg, and out comes another blobbified Kuchipatchi.
We can clearly see how shocked (with happiness, of course) he was!

Even though he loves his new baby boy so much, he knew that he will grow healthy and strong inside the House, so he asks us to take good care of him and then goes on his way.
It was never easy caring for the little one.

Posted Image

Wow, that's a lot of poop. I wonder how much the producers of the show are willing to spend on diapers :P

Meanwhile, I'm having quite a demanding schedule, so I thought of sending the neighbours to vacation for a while.
The little critters jumped with excitement!

Posted Image

I asked Mametchi, being the eldest son, to keep the keys to the House while they are out there.

What beautiful sites! They must be having a blast! :D

ichiro.malfoy

Posted 16 October 2012 - 05:51 PM ( #59 )

Starting this block, you will notice a big improvement on the footage that we are using --- because we have recently upgraded our crew's equipment!
Ichiroid - the iD Log S2 is now filmed using high-definition cameras! :D

Going back to Guriguritchi's son, he became a Daiyatchi.
I played around with him, since he is an Ura character, I sent him to the Makkakka Town and see how he look like in red :P

Posted Image

It's fun seeing an Ura character in an Akai form!

He has evolved into the famous Herotchi! :D Welcome back!

Posted Image

Other than Mametchi, Herotchi is also one of my favourite characters so I'm glad he's back to Ichiroid after his anticipated appearance in the previous season.

I made him drive around using his great-grandmother Antoinetchi's sports car.

..and it's that time of the month again :(

Posted Image

It took 4 weeks for the battery to drain - not bad considering we've been connecting many times with the iD previously and downloading a couple of new stuff.

I made him adopt a pet later in the afternoon.

Posted Image

Since everyone missed his "Living Like a V6" concert tour, he held an encore performance at nightfall! :D

I hope he's prepared this time to sign more autographs :P

Anyway before I close this block, I just wanted to share a bit of news. I just got my own Furby :D

Posted Image

He's sound asleep right now, which is good because I'm busy assisting Herotchi attend to his fans! :P

Edited by ichiro.malfoy, 16 October 2012 - 05:51 PM.

ichiro.malfoy

Posted 19 October 2012 - 08:12 PM ( #60 )

We've got one more vote! Thank you! :D

While the 15A House is busy swarming with screaming fans for Herotchi, it looks like our neighbour critters have gone back from their vacation!
And it's time for the eldest son Mametchi to settle down.

The Matchmaker presented Chantotchi as a prospect date. Apologies for the not-so-clear pictures, despite our high-definition equipment, it's just very tricky to take pictures of LCD screens as opposed to the colour ones.
Mametchi asked for her hand, and she said yes!

What a happy and cute couple they make! After getting married, Mametchi evolved into Papamametchi and Chantotchi into Mamametchi.
It's just weird that after getting married, the other two siblings were sent away... okay that's pretty weird, but I guess that's how things go in V5.5.

Three new critters were born!

Posted Image

And of course, they all hatched into three chaotic little balls of fur! And since it's the second generation, the parent games have been unlocked as well.

It's the pool game with Daddy and the jewel game with Mummy. :D

Soon enough they have grown into their toddler counterparts.

Posted Image

While the parents are busy attending to the little critters, so how's Herotchi doing so far?

Posted Image

Oh, so the fan club event is over, eh? Seems like he's enjoying his cool-down at the restaurant.

Posted Image

Of course --- The Tradition! Why have we forgotten to do this over the past few generations? Thanks for reminding us, Herotchi! You rock. :D

Edited by ichiro.malfoy, 19 October 2012 - 08:57 PM.

ichiro.malfoy

Posted 20 October 2012 - 07:58 PM ( #61 )

You are watching ----
Posted Image
Sadly, it's time once again for Herotchi to graduate from the House.

At the Matchmaker's place, there were three lovely ladies waiting for him.
It took him a while to choose - but Lovelitchi managed to capture his attention.

They got married, and soon enough... fathered a bouncing baby boy.

As for our neighbour, it's pretty much quiet. It looks like the little critters are still asleep, so Mummy and Daddy are having the time to themselves. :D

The little ones had a peaceful day - they just watched Mummy sew a suit for Daddy.

Posted Image

Wow, the V5.5's random animations are cute and interesting! :)

ichiro.malfoy

Posted 22 October 2012 - 08:33 PM ( #62 )

The adventures inside the House continues!

Herotchi's baby boy has grown up into...

Posted Image

Brother Otogitchi! Wow, I find this character very interesting.
He somewhat looks like a Tamagotchified Robin Hood. I've seen him many times before in the Matchmaker's Place but it's much better now that we've got him inside the House. Cool! :D

He asked the producers if they could sponsor him a baton, so we went shopping right off the bat.

Just like his father, he was able to pull off a sellout crowd!

He was so tired after his performance, so I let him go to bed early.

Posted Image

Thanks to the pouring rain outside, he's sound asleep in no time.
(Hmmm, so that's how he looks like without the cap! :P )

The next day, we realized that his father Herotchi was the 20th Tamatomo, and we have unlocked a new destination, the Oyaji City

Posted Image

After having a quick breakfast, we headed outside to check it out.

This is fascinating. So what surprises await Otogitchi in this curious place? :)

ichiro.malfoy

Posted 24 October 2012 - 09:26 PM ( #63 )

Brother Otogitchi went on to strike a conversation with Oyajitchi.

Translation: "Hey, you're here! Let's drink! What? You're still too young to drink? Hahaha seems like it. Well, just take this one with you."

And he handed him out a yakitori! That's pretty thoughtful. :)

Notes: Yakitori is the skewered chicken in Japanese.

We had a pretty long conversation with Brother Otogitchi after going back home.

Posted Image

He told me that he's finally ready to graduate, so off we go to the Matchmaker.

After eating the delicious yakitori, he thought of marrying a woman whose hands are adept with cooking --- which is undeniably, Princess Tamako.

Soon enough they've got a son for us to raise.

Posted Image

Things are somewhat in a slow and mild-mannered pace inside the House for the past few generations; however stay tuned as the producers coming up again with another surprise for the upcoming Halloween season! :)

ichiro.malfoy

Posted 26 October 2012 - 06:35 PM ( #64 )

Time flies really fast! Brother Otogitchi's son evolved into...

Kikitchi! Oh, isn't he adorable?

He's pretty much very lively and spent the rest of his first day going around the House, until he ended up in the garage (as I feared :P ).

Posted Image

"Can I take this one for a spin?" he asked. Well, it's already there... xD

He drove right outside and through the town to the beach. :)

Despite the cloudy skies, it didn't stop him from enjoying the sea breeze and the soothing sounds of the waves for the rest of the day!

Early next morning, I recalled that he has a transformation character, so I took him to the Flying Library.

He read a book about the famous Sherlock Holmes, until the book began to emit a very bright beam at him and turned him into...

Posted Image

Detective Kikitchi! :D

ichiro.malfoy

Posted 28 October 2012 - 12:09 PM ( #65 )

Before we continue with the adventures, here's a second teaser for our upcoming special collaboration project:

Posted Image
Coming very soon!

Meanwhile, after transforming into Detective Kikitchi, we thought of dropping by to Chamametchi's place to chill before going to his graduation.

She prepared some sweet strawberry ice cream for him to dig in!

At the graduation ceremony, he met eyes with Memetchi and fell in love. They got married shortly.

So while they're away enjoying the time to themselves, let's go check the neighbour! We haven't seen them in a long while!

Posted Image

Oh my, how big they've grown!

Posted Image

Kuro's potty-training his younger brother Mametchi! That's sweet.

Posted Image

Tea-time with Mummy! :D

Jumping back to the other side of the fence, Detective Kikitchi has returned with a baby girl.

Have no fear, Detective! She'll be raised well inside the House. She just needs getting used to see many cameras all over the place. :P

ichiro.malfoy

Posted 29 October 2012 - 07:35 PM ( #66 )

It's time for our V5.5 neighbour to wrap up to give way to another future House Guest.
But before that, the eldest child Kuromametchi gives his shout-out to all the fans - followed by an hour-long autograph-signing session.

Isn't he popular or what? :D

Going back to the Main House... can you guess which character did Kikitchi's daughter evolved into?

Posted Image

That's right --- it's Melodytchi!

Since she has a special transformation character, I immediately took her to the Flying Library.

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

...and POOF!

Posted Image

She emerged from the book and turned into Arabian Melody! She's one of my favourite transformations! See that little magic lamp on her left? Isn't it cute?

Posted Image

We have the House modified into a desert theme for her to match the Arabian Nights fever! :D
She enjoyed these nights flying about in her magic carpet.

Posted Image

ichiro.malfoy

Posted 30 October 2012 - 08:57 PM ( #67 )

Welcome back to Ichiroid - the iD L[log] Season 2!

This is our Halloween Special just for you guys!

Posted Image

Melodytchi received her fourth symbol just in time for the Halloween Special to begin!

In her graduation ceremony, she met and fell in love with the gorgeous Meistertchi!

Soon after, she gave birth to a baby girl.

Posted Image

The baby evolved into a Kusatchi after an hour.

For the Halloween Special - for the first time we will film the next few episodes in a remote location outside of the House! Yes, you heard it right! We're going on a trip!

So we took her to the Flying Library and opened a fresh copy of Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone.

And in no time at all, we are transported into the grounds of the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry!

Posted Image

For the next few blocks, our Halloween adventures will take place here at the edge of the Forbidden Forest!
So what thrilling adventures await us in this remote location? Stay tuned. :)

Edited by ichiro.malfoy, 30 October 2012 - 09:29 PM.

ichiro.malfoy

Posted 31 October 2012 - 07:03 PM ( #68 )

You're still tuned in to our Halloween Special!

But before we continue with the freaky adventures over at Hogwarts, let's take a moment to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to webster04!
Greetings from all of us at Ichiroid!

It's starting to get creepier outside Hogwarts, so I asked Kusatchi to turn up the volume to get the party started!

Posted Image

She evolved into Morutchi afterwards. We then prepared for our trick-or-treating by going to Tama Depa and do some shopping for our props.

They were having a huge Halloween toy sale, so we bought her the latest Firebolt!
And off she went outside to start her early flying lessons. :D

The following night, she has grown up into the cute and adorable Himetchi!
We brought out the toy box for her to play with.

Now that she's old enough to go out trick-or-treating, we then headed for the Tamamori Shop to find her a Halloween costume.

Don't miss the next block to see how prepared she is for the trick-or-treating! ;)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: no comments, idl, log, 15th anniversary