Ichiroid: The iD L[og] - Season 2!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We've got one more vote! Thank you! :D

While the 15A House is busy swarming with screaming fans for Herotchi, it looks like our neighbour critters have gone back from their vacation!

And it's time for the eldest son Mametchi to settle down.

IMG_0144.jpg
IMG_0146.jpg

The Matchmaker presented Chantotchi as a prospect date. Apologies for the not-so-clear pictures, despite our high-definition equipment, it's just very tricky to take pictures of LCD screens as opposed to the colour ones.

Mametchi asked for her hand, and she said yes!

IMG_0148.jpg
IMG_0149.jpg

What a happy and cute couple they make! After getting married, Mametchi evolved into Papamametchi and Chantotchi into Mamametchi.

It's just weird that after getting married, the other two siblings were sent away... okay that's pretty weird, but I guess that's how things go in V5.5.

Three new critters were born!

IMG_0152.jpg

And of course, they all hatched into three chaotic little balls of fur! And since it's the second generation, the parent games have been unlocked as well.

IMG_0155.jpg
IMG_0156.jpg

It's the pool game with Daddy and the jewel game with Mummy. :D

Soon enough they have grown into their toddler counterparts.

IMG_0163.jpg

While the parents are busy attending to the little critters, so how's Herotchi doing so far?

IMG_0165.jpg

Oh, so the fan club event is over, eh? Seems like he's enjoying his cool-down at the restaurant.

IMG_0162.jpg

Of course --- The Tradition! Why have we forgotten to do this over the past few generations? Thanks for reminding us, Herotchi! You rock. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
You are watching ----

logo_ichiroid_log.jpg

Sadly, it's time once again for Herotchi to graduate from the House.

IMG_0166.jpg
IMG_0167.jpg

At the Matchmaker's place, there were three lovely ladies waiting for him.

It took him a while to choose - but Lovelitchi managed to capture his attention.

IMG_0171.jpg
IMG_0173.jpg

They got married, and soon enough... fathered a bouncing baby boy.

IMG_0175.jpg
IMG_0176.jpg

As for our neighbour, it's pretty much quiet. It looks like the little critters are still asleep, so Mummy and Daddy are having the time to themselves. :D

IMG_0180.jpg
IMG_0183.jpg

The little ones had a peaceful day - they just watched Mummy sew a suit for Daddy.

IMG_0186.jpg

Wow, the V5.5's random animations are cute and interesting! :)

The adventures inside the House continues!

Herotchi's baby boy has grown up into...

IMG_0189_zps0c289dc5.jpg

Brother Otogitchi! Wow, I find this character very interesting.

He somewhat looks like a Tamagotchified Robin Hood. I've seen him many times before in the Matchmaker's Place but it's much better now that we've got him inside the House. Cool! :D

He asked the producers if they could sponsor him a baton, so we went shopping right off the bat.

IMG_0190_zps1a6f2dc6.jpg
IMG_0191_zps810cd5a4.jpg

Just like his father, he was able to pull off a sellout crowd!

IMG_0192_zpsc388c380.jpg
IMG_0194_zps6ea7050c.jpg

He was so tired after his performance, so I let him go to bed early.

IMG_0195_zps8b4a894d.jpg

Thanks to the pouring rain outside, he's sound asleep in no time.

(Hmmm, so that's how he looks like without the cap! :p )

The next day, we realized that his father Herotchi was the 20th Tamatomo, and we have unlocked a new destination, the Oyaji City

IMG_0353_zps69ac7038.jpg

After having a quick breakfast, we headed outside to check it out.

IMG_0354_zps04563690.jpg
IMG_0355_zpse7668acc.jpg

This is fascinating. So what surprises await Otogitchi in this curious place? :)

Brother Otogitchi went on to strike a conversation with Oyajitchi.

IMG_0359.jpg
IMG_0360.jpg
IMG_0361.jpg

Translation: "Hey, you're here! Let's drink! What? You're still too young to drink? Hahaha seems like it. Well, just take this one with you."

And he handed him out a yakitori! That's pretty thoughtful. :)

IMG_0362.jpg
IMG_0365.jpg

Notes: Yakitori is the skewered chicken in Japanese.

We had a pretty long conversation with Brother Otogitchi after going back home.

IMG_0367.jpg

He told me that he's finally ready to graduate, so off we go to the Matchmaker.

IMG_0368.jpg
IMG_0369.jpg

After eating the delicious yakitori, he thought of marrying a woman whose hands are adept with cooking --- which is undeniably, Princess Tamako.

Soon enough they've got a son for us to raise.

IMG_0372.jpg

Things are somewhat in a slow and mild-mannered pace inside the House for the past few generations; however stay tuned as the producers coming up again with another surprise for the upcoming Halloween season! :)

Time flies really fast! Brother Otogitchi's son evolved into...

IMG_0376.jpg
IMG_0377.jpg

Kikitchi! Oh, isn't he adorable?

He's pretty much very lively and spent the rest of his first day going around the House, until he ended up in the garage (as I feared :p ).

IMG_0384.jpg

"Can I take this one for a spin?" he asked. Well, it's already there... xD

He drove right outside and through the town to the beach. :)

IMG_0386.jpg
IMG_0389.jpg

Despite the cloudy skies, it didn't stop him from enjoying the sea breeze and the soothing sounds of the waves for the rest of the day!

Early next morning, I recalled that he has a transformation character, so I took him to the Flying Library.

IMG_0402.jpg
IMG_0403.jpg

He read a book about the famous Sherlock Holmes, until the book began to emit a very bright beam at him and turned him into...

IMG_0404.jpg

Detective Kikitchi! :D

Before we continue with the adventures, here's a second teaser for our upcoming special collaboration project:

tsr2.jpg

Coming very soon!

Meanwhile, after transforming into Detective Kikitchi, we thought of dropping by to Chamametchi's place to chill before going to his graduation.

IMG_0424.jpg
IMG_0426.jpg

She prepared some sweet strawberry ice cream for him to dig in!

At the graduation ceremony, he met eyes with Memetchi and fell in love. They got married shortly.

IMG_0431.jpg
IMG_0433.jpg

So while they're away enjoying the time to themselves, let's go check the neighbour! We haven't seen them in a long while!

IMG_0448.jpg

Oh my, how big they've grown!

IMG_0447.jpg

Kuro's potty-training his younger brother Mametchi! That's sweet.

IMG_0445.jpg

Tea-time with Mummy! :D

Jumping back to the other side of the fence, Detective Kikitchi has returned with a baby girl.

IMG_0439.jpg
IMG_0441.jpg

Have no fear, Detective! She'll be raised well inside the House. She just needs getting used to see many cameras all over the place. :p

It's time for our V5.5 neighbour to wrap up to give way to another future House Guest.

But before that, the eldest child Kuromametchi gives his shout-out to all the fans - followed by an hour-long autograph-signing session.

IMG_0451.jpg
IMG_0452.jpg

Isn't he popular or what? :D

Going back to the Main House... can you guess which character did Kikitchi's daughter evolved into?

IMG_0454.jpg

That's right --- it's Melodytchi!

Since she has a special transformation character, I immediately took her to the Flying Library.

IMG_0455.jpg
IMG_0457.jpg
IMG_0458.jpg
IMG_0460.jpg

...and POOF!

IMG_0462.jpg

She emerged from the book and turned into Arabian Melody! She's one of my favourite transformations! See that little magic lamp on her left? Isn't it cute?

IMG_0464.jpg

We have the House modified into a desert theme for her to match the Arabian Nights fever! :D

She enjoyed these nights flying about in her magic carpet.

IMG_0470.jpg

Welcome back to Ichiroid - the iD L[log] Season 2!

This is our Halloween Special just for you guys!

logo_ichiroid_log-1.jpg

Melodytchi received her fourth symbol just in time for the Halloween Special to begin!

IMG_0482.jpg
IMG_0492.jpg

In her graduation ceremony, she met and fell in love with the gorgeous Meistertchi!

IMG_0496.jpg
IMG_0504.jpg

Soon after, she gave birth to a baby girl.

IMG_0507.jpg

The baby evolved into a Kusatchi after an hour.

For the Halloween Special - for the first time we will film the next few episodes in a remote location outside of the House! Yes, you heard it right! We're going on a trip!

So we took her to the Flying Library and opened a fresh copy of Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone.

IMG_0522.jpg
IMG_0526.jpg
IMG_0528.jpg

And in no time at all, we are transported into the grounds of the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry!

IMG_0510.jpg

For the next few blocks, our Halloween adventures will take place here at the edge of the Forbidden Forest!

So what thrilling adventures await us in this remote location? Stay tuned. :)

You're still tuned in to our Halloween Special!

But before we continue with the freaky adventures over at Hogwarts, let's take a moment to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to webster04!

Greetings from all of us at Ichiroid!

It's starting to get creepier outside Hogwarts, so I asked Kusatchi to turn up the volume to get the party started!

IMG_0517.jpg

She evolved into Morutchi afterwards. We then prepared for our trick-or-treating by going to Tama Depa and do some shopping for our props.

IMG_0539.jpg
IMG_0541.jpg

They were having a huge Halloween toy sale, so we bought her the latest Firebolt!

And off she went outside to start her early flying lessons. :D

IMG_0543.jpg
IMG_0544.jpg

The following night, she has grown up into the cute and adorable Himetchi!

We brought out the toy box for her to play with.

IMG_0555.jpg
IMG_0561.jpg

Now that she's old enough to go out trick-or-treating, we then headed for the Tamamori Shop to find her a Halloween costume.

IMG_0564.jpg
IMG_0565.jpg

Don't miss the next block to see how prepared she is for the trick-or-treating! ;)

We have a new subscriber! Cheers to TamaMama_since97 and kikasbombshell!

While choosing a costume for trick-or-treating, Himetchi surprised us with a Halloween version of The Tradition!

IMG_0552.jpg
IMG_0554.jpg

(In English accent) Wow, you're Harry Potter! And you're playing Quidditch!

Okay, now let's get serious now, Himetchi. Off to the dressing room we go :p

IMG_0569.jpg
IMG_0570.jpg

Looking sharp!

IMG_0583.jpg

First stop was Guriguritchi's place. He prepared a big and heavy meal for her!

IMG_0574.jpg
IMG_0577.jpg

We then knocked on Memetchi's door and shouted, "trick or treat"!

IMG_0578.jpg
IMG_0581.jpg

Now that we're all stuffed, it's time for her graduation!

IMG_0589.jpg

Before we go on a trip back home, we thank everyone for staying tuned during our Halloween Special!

Credits to binary and Ra of Tama-Zone for the complimentary plane tickets to Scotland and for the props used in filming the Halloween Special episodes.

Without them and everyone's overwhelming support, this would not have been possible!

Graduation Time!

Himetchi is a cosplay queen, and she only deserves someone who is also at best in dressing up --- which is no other than Herotchi!

IMG_0591.jpg
IMG_0597.jpg

She gave birth to a baby girl shortly after getting married.

IMG_0598.jpg
IMG_0603.jpg

She grew up into Tororotchi after the baby hour.

IMG_0606.jpg

Now that it's safe for us to travel back home, we boarded the plane back to the House.

After resting for a while, we took her to the park... and yes, it's Green Day Event once again.

IMG_0619.jpg
IMG_0626.jpg

And they gave us another Eco Fork. Geez I hope we could get the Eco bag next month! That's the only one we have missing! :p

She had a pretty restful day; which gave the producers the chance to keep watch over another show which is also happening live, the Halloween Hatch!

We're running the +Color side-by-side with the 15A for the hatch and we'll keep it running for 1 generation then it will resume for S3, which is due to come out soon! :)

Fanmail Of The Day

Hey,

I absolutely love your log. It's so unique and different (in a good way) from everyone else's. I always wait anxiously for the next segment!

I had to go back and watch season 1. And I can't wait for season 3!

Keep up the amazing work!
Thank you so much, TamaMama_since97! Your inspiring message keeps us going! :D

Going back inside the House, Tororotchi has grown up into the adorable Momotchi!

IMG_0661.jpg

It's the first time we've had this character, so we're so glad that we're finally having her inside the House.

We went out to the park to hang out...

IMG_0662.jpg
IMG_0663.jpg

Sadly, no one was there... oh well back to the House!

IMG_0664.jpg
IMG_0665.jpg

We gave her the cooking set to cheer her up - and wow! It looks like the chef touch has been passed on from the previous generation.

She insisted we go back to the park after the cooking. Surprisingly, we once again ran into the talkative Uwasatchi. I wonder what story she has to tell this time?

IMG_0666.jpg
IMG_0667.jpg
IMG_0671.jpg

Translation: "The North Pole natives Sunopotchi and Nonopotchi loves riding the sled down the snow mountains!"

Bedtime! She went to bed early to prepare for her graduation the next day!

IMG_0672.jpg

It's graduation time for Momotchi! Off we go to the Matchmaker!

IMG_0705.jpg
IMG_0706.jpg

She has chosen Kuchipatchi among the others and decided to marry soon after.

IMG_0708.jpg
IMG_0710.jpg

Later on she gave birth to a healthy baby girl for us to raise inside the House.

IMG_0713.jpg

After a few days of TLC, the baby has grown up to become the fluffy Watawatatchi!

IMG_0770.jpg

It's still early in the morning but we decided to work on her Happy symbols first thing, so we went to the bakery.

Her eyes drooled upon seeing her favourite pastry.

IMG_0773.jpg
IMG_0774.jpg

Later in the day I dressed her up in an Angel outfit, despite the Halloween season is over.

IMG_0777.jpg
IMG_0778.jpg

She enjoyed a quiet day afterwards, only occasionally going out to get some fresh air.

Hope everybody's still up, for there are more things that are happening here in Ichiroid!

Watawatatchi has a special transformation character, so we took her to the Flying Library to see what will she turn into.

IMG_0966.jpg
IMG_0967.jpg

...and she is a very elegant Moon Princess! :D

IMG_0969.jpg

Later during the day, we have received her final Happy symbol by the doorstep, and then it's time for her to graduate.

She is our 25th Tamatomo, therefore opening up a new location, which is Space Travel.

IMG_0985.jpg
IMG_0987.jpg

We went outside to check it out, and from the heavens landed a Tamagotchi spaceship, picked us up and took us to a rocket that's in orbit about a few million miles from Earth!

IMG_0997.jpg
IMG_0991.jpg

There we met Professor Banzo and her assistant!

IMG_0993.jpg
IMG_0994.jpg
IMG_0996.jpg

Translation: "The research into Tamagotchis isn't over yet... with your support I will keep up with continuing the research!"

Then he helped us refuel the spaceship so that we could land back down to Earth in time for Watawatachi's graduation. Don't touch that remote! :)

One week more to go before the P's get released! The excitement's hard to contain... and of course additional time waiting for the shipment to arrive. Whew!

Anyway, going back to the House, we finally send Watawatatchi off to the Matchmaker.

There she locked eyes with the chivalrous Herotchi and decided to choose him as her lifelong partner.

IMG_0998.jpg
IMG_0999.jpg

They went on to spend their quality time together as a newly-wed couple.

IMG_1000.jpg
IMG_1003.jpg

After some time, Watawatatchi came back to the House one last time to leave us her newborn baby girl.

She sang her a lullaby, watched her sleep for a bit and finally went on her way.

IMG_1007.jpg

Who could have thought that this baby would grow into...

IMG_1008.jpg

...the expert in haute couture, Giragiratchi! Welcome back! :D

We had her back in Season 1 and she's famous for being a big shopaholic! And speaking of shopaholic...

IMG_1012.jpg
IMG_1011.jpg

She browsed through a fashion magazine, took notes of the stuff she found interesting and went on a spending spree!

Uh-oh, let's hope that the show's producers have seen this coming! :p

We have reached over 3000+ views! Thanks, everyone!

We also have two new subscribers --- Sparkalisha (super thanks for the very lovely fanmail) and Musicstartama is in the House, people! :D

So what did Giragiratchi spend all those GPs on?

IMG_1014.jpg
IMG_1016.jpg

She spent some serious dough on a pretty expensive outfit and did some House redecorating... not bad! :D

Off we went a few minutes later to Makiko's place for some treat.

IMG_1038.jpg
IMG_1041.jpg

Upon going back home, her fourth Happy symbol awaits at the door.

Now it's time for our fashion expert to graduate.

IMG_1053.jpg

She found love in the form of Spaceytchi, and they soon got married after meeting at the Matchmaker's place.

IMG_1043.jpg
IMG_1044.jpg

She returns to the House for the last time to present us her baby boy.

(I finally managed to catch him doing the pee wiggle dance!)

IMG_1049.jpg
IMG_1054.jpg

The producers are planning to invite a special House guest for this generation, but it's too early for "Christmas", so we activate the Time-Travel machine for us to jump a few weeks ahead in time!

Time-warp... BEGIN!

IMG_1056.jpg

Oh the weather outside is frightful,

But the fire is so delightful

And since we've no place to go,

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

Yes, you guessed it right. It's winter time here in the Ichiroid House!

Stay tuned for the early Yuletide adventures --- only here!

3,100 views already? Thank you guys! :D

Please don't forget to cast your vote if our little critters are doing a great job in keeping everyone entertained inside the House!

Pantsutshi grew up into Sunnytchi and went for an early bed...

IMG_1124.jpg

But at the stroke of midnight... sleigh bells started jingling... and out came Santa with three lovely ladies, giving their early greetings!

IMG_1126.jpg
IMG_1128.jpg
IMG_1131.jpg

And on the next morning, he evolved into none other than...

IMG_1193.jpg
IMG_1197.jpg

...the oh-so-adorable Akahanatchi! :D

I let him played with the sleigh and practice catching presents.

IMG_1201.jpg
IMG_1202.jpg

He enjoyed a very cool and snowy day... but before going back to bed, I gave him a treat...

IMG_1208.jpg
IMG_1210.jpg

...his favourite warm and freshly-cooked Tama Noodles! :D

More snowy chronicles coming up!

But... before that - let's welcome another new subscriber Owl!

Early the next day, despite the snowy condition we went to the park to see if there's someone Anakahatchi could play with, and there's Ringotchi!

IMG_1215.jpg
IMG_1216.jpg
IMG_1217.jpg

Translation: "I usually say 'the apple divided the personality'... it is actually 'bamboo' and not apple? What do you think?"

Wow, that was pretty random (or maybe I just couldn't translate it that well? :rolleyes: )

IMG_1220.jpg
IMG_1227.jpg

Later that snowy day, the sleigh bells rang again - giving us the cue that his graduation time has arrived.

In the Matchmaker's place, he told me that he has an eye for Furawatchi, and I told him to go for it. :D

IMG_1228.jpg
IMG_1229.jpg

And not so long after, his son is born and is presented to the staff to raise.

IMG_1232.jpg
IMG_1234.jpg

It's sad to see Akahanatchi go, but we're nearing towards the season finale, so we'll just have to keep going. :)

Akahanatchi's baby boy has finally evolved...

IMG_1265.jpg

...into Meistertchi! We're so glad to have him back in the House! :D

As part of his comeback party, I asked him to perform his baton moves to our neighbours' delight.

IMG_1266.jpg
IMG_1268.jpg

I left him rummaging around the dressing room after the show, and it looks like he fancied one of this grandparents' colourful hats!

IMG_1270.jpg

I took him to the park for him to show people around his newly-found hat, and much to our surprise we ran again into the talkative Uwasatchi.

I wonder what she has to tell this time?

IMG_1271.jpg
IMG_1272.jpg
IMG_1273.jpg

Translation: "I have an awesome gossip to tell you! Oh... you already knew? I was not informed! I'll make sure to get the latest scoop this time!"

LOL too bad for her, Meistertchi seemed to watch the daily news :p

Before ending his first day, we visited the TAMAX-TV station to watch any on-going live shows.

IMG_1275.jpg

Upon reaching the lobby, the TV staff began to crowd around him. They escorted him to the studio and a small army of personnel started attending to him.

IMG_1279.jpg

Find out what happens on the next block! Don't miss it! :D

We've just got another 5-star vote! Thanks, guys! :D

Continuing with the story, Meistertchi just got his impromptu makeover at the studio...

IMG_1280.jpg

...and turned him into the Squirrel Meister! If that's not adorable, I don't know what is :D

Next stop - dinner... off we went to his grandfather Akahanatchi's place for something unique.

IMG_1282.jpg
IMG_1283.jpg
IMG_1284.jpg

Translation: "Leave it to me, I'll make something delicious!"

Early the next morning, his fourth Happy symbol arrived.

IMG_1289.jpg
IMG_1290.jpg

When we arrived at the Matchmaker's Place, I convinced him that he's free to choose whoever he fancies.

IMG_1292.jpg
IMG_1294.jpg

He choose Antoinetchi to be his better half... and soon enough...

IMG_1296.jpg
IMG_1297.jpg

He left his baby boy for us to care. He played with the little one for a while, sent him to sleep and finally went on his way.

Latest posts

Back