Do Tama-Go Fav Foods, How Many?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Delora93

Reaction score
How many favorite foods do the tama-go characters have? I'm thinking its one meal and one snack, but is it just one meal OR snack?

Also, how do you know if a tama-go hates a certain food? Do the tama-go characters even have a dislike?

Yes, they have a like and a dislike when it comes to meal's and snacks. How you tell whether one has a good one or not, they will do an animation being happy. Not sure if they have more than one favorite snack or meal, I dont think we've discovered that yet (correct me if i'm wrong).

- TamaTamatchi

When you go through the food, if they like the food a lot, they will put a happy face. Then, after you feed it, your Tamagotchi will jump and 'GREAT!' will appear on the top of the screen.

We could make a chart maybe?

I know Marotchi favoures sushi ^_^

Making a chart would be pretty handy, so far Ive not found anything that any of my tamagotchis have liked.

I hav lots of info on my tama-go log. So far I have found like 4 tama's fav foods. I know babies generally dont like fish and since I am expecting, I will be able to see if they really make a sad face when you pass over something they dont like. Babies almost always dislike fish, but I wonder what their favorite could be, if they have one, since milk is "gimme" snack you dont have to pay for.

I found a topic somewhere a few years back that had a lot of favorite foods on it. I don't remember what forum is, but I wrote down the information I found on it. Then I added the ones I discovered to the list. Each character has one favorite and no disliked food. Here, I'll post a list of the ones known so far. Thanks to those on that forum I saw long ago.

Boys:

Kinotchi: pudding

Ahirukutchi: crepe

Mattaritchi: pear

Kilalatchi: cereal

Korokotchi: hot dog

Monpatchi: ?

Mametchi: omelette

Kuromametchi: chocolate bar

Kikitchi: bananas

Kuchipatchi: burger

Shimashimatchi: beef bowl

Wooltchi: sundae

Tarakotchi: ?

Nonopotchi: corn

Gozarutchi: pizza slice

Necktietchi: kebab

Ojitchi: fries

Oyajitchi: sushi platter

Girls

Nokotchi: pudding

Belltchi: cherry

Hoshitchi: ice cream

Shelltchi: cookie

Mikazukitchi: juice

Chuchutchi: marshmallow

Lovelitchi: cupcake

Violetchi: apple pie

Chamametchi: marshmallow

Memetchi: muffin (someone please verify this!)

Makiko: muffin

Ringotchi: sausage

Uwasatchi: donut

Kunoitchi: waffle

Marotchi: sushi roll

Pipotchi: rice bowl

Grippatchi: smoothie

Otokitchi: ?

I think there should be a chart made, if there isn't one already. It's much easier to look at a chart than a list. We should collaborate to find out more favorite foods.

When a food is a character's favorite, it will smile when the food is shown on the list. Once you feed it to the Tamagotchi character, it will not do anything special, but if you look at their stats: if the favorite food was a meal it will fill one hunger and one happy heart. If it was a snack it will fill two happy hearts.

Please add to this list. I'll be looking for that forum where I found some of the above information.

Thanks!

Amat

I managed to find some charts ^^ I think we need one big one that covers every character though still

Pixle Chart

V4 chart

V3 Chart

iD L likes/happy seals

Thats what i got so far i just put "tamagotchi food charts" into google. Too sleepy to hunt for more lol
I like those charts, but aren't we looking for Tama-Go favorite foods? Other version food charts can be used as a reference, but favorite foods change with Tamagotchi versions. ;) All that comes up when I google "tamatown tama-go favorite foods chart" is sites that sell Tama-Go. -_-

Has anyone here ever made a chart like this before? It seems pretty straightforward; just get pixels and names. Also, finish the incomplete list of favorite foods. And give credit. AANNND a bunch of other stuff like that. I've never done it, now it's starting to sound kind of hard. :p

This seems exciting. :)

Edit: the first chart you linked is a V3 chart, like the third one, in case it wasn't clear.

Does anyone have some more information about the Tama-Go favorite foods? We can complete the info as our first step toward making the chart. Could people post their Tama-Go favorite food discoveries here?

Thanks! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
We are looking for tama-go ones but if you compare the charts to the list and to the tamagotchi wiki there is a lot of similarities they dont look like they change much between versions.

Look at Kutchipatchi's likes:

List: Burger

Pixle chart: Corn

V4 Chart: Corn

V3 Chart: Corn

iDL: Dumpling and heart cake

Memetchi likes:

List: Muffin (unconfirmed)

Pixle chart: Cupcake

V4 Chart: Cupcake

V3 Chart: Cupcake

iD L: Sunflower Cookie

My Tamagotchi just grew up to mametchi I can confirm he likes omlets ill post a pick of what happens when he eats it when I'm home

Thats, true, they dont vary much, but they do vary and thats enough to leave doubt.

kikitchi: bananas

chamametchi:marshmallows

mametchi: omelettes

kilalatchi: cereal

shelltchi: cookie

babies: pudding

mattaritchi: pears

I have heard on other logs and topics:

tarakotchi: teriyaki chicken

lovelitchi: cupcake

kuchipatchi: hamburger

Marotchi: sushi

The easiest / quickest way to test it is to assume that a previous version fave food is correct and give it to the character, keeping a careful note of the reaction.

Start with what you know from previous versions and note if the theory is dis-proved. That way you work through your check list quicker.

I used to do this when I was helping test out food likes and dislikes for older IR version like the V3, etc.

It just made sense to see if BanDai had changed the existing programming on a characters like/dislikes instead of randomly testing food to see what happened.

By the way, I think that the chart should have the pixel pictures of the characters, not the cartoon ones.

In my opinion, it isn't always too easy to see which cartoon is which character. :p

I can maybe try to fix the layout of the chart...?

I've never done it before, but it seems like fun to try. :D

We are looking for tama-go ones but if you compare the charts to the list and to the tamagotchi wiki there is a lot of similarities they dont look like they change much between versions.

Look at Kutchipatchi's likes:

List: Burger

Pixle chart: Corn

V4 Chart: Corn

V3 Chart: Corn

iDL: Dumpling and heart cake

Memetchi likes:

List: Muffin (unconfirmed)

Pixle chart: Cupcake

V4 Chart: Cupcake

V3 Chart: Cupcake

iD L: Sunflower Cookie
Neonmoo, what you're calling the pixel chart is a V3 chart, just so you know. The older versions seem to have similar favorite foods, but on the Tama-Go, there is a lot of new food, and many of the likes were changed randomly. Like my list says Memetchi's favorite food is muffin when in the old versions it is cupcakes, and it even says on the packages that MEMETCHI LIKES CUPCAKES, but I saw a blog and the topic I saw years ago (but can't find now) that said it was muffin while I was searching. (I'll try to go for Memetchi on my Tama-Go next, I've never had her before) Here I'll put the revised list, and add exclamation points for the ones that have been reconfirmed on here.Boys:

Kinotchi: pudding!

Ahirukutchi: crepe

Mattaritchi: pear!

Kilalatchi: cereal!

Korokotchi: hot dog

Monpatchi: orange

Mametchi: omelette!!

Kuromametchi: chocolate bar

Kikitchi: bananas!

Kuchipatchi: burger

Shimashimatchi: beef bowl

Wooltchi: sundae

Tarakotchi: ?

Nonopotchi: corn

Gozarutchi: pizza slice

Necktietchi: kebab

Ojitchi: fries

Oyajitchi: sushi platter

Girls

Nokotchi: pudding!

Belltchi: cherry

Hoshitchi: ice cream

Shelltchi: cookie!

Mikazukitchi: juice

Chuchutchi: marshmallow

Lovelitchi: cupcake

Violetchi: apple pie

Chamametchi: marshmallow!

Memetchi: muffin (someone please verify this)

Makiko: muffin

Ringotchi: sausage

Uwasatchi: donut

Kunoitchi: waffle

Marotchi: sushi roll

Pipotchi: rice bowl

Grippatchi: smoothie

Otokitchi: ?

Yay! Mametchi's favorite food has 2 reconfirmations!

Nothing happens when the character eats the favorite food on Tama-Go, but when the favorite comes up on the list, the Tama gives you a big smile. After you've fed the character the food, they get two happy hearts (or if it's a meal, a hunger and a happy heart, I think).

I edited this just in time to add Monpatchi's favorite food.

I fed my Tama-Go a favourite food, and all the hunger hearts filled up. I don't think any happy hearts filled up, though. It was Tarakotchi, unfortunately I forgot what I fed it. Sorry. :(

I have Urutchi, and he doesnt "like" any of the food I've collected so far. I'll let you guys know what it is as soon as I find out!

Monpatchi likes oranges!

Here I took the growth chart and added the names of the food by the characters. this is pretty crappy for a food chart, but maybe someone else can do better?

HERE

for some reason, tamatalk wont let me post a picture from tumblr.

That chart's pretty good. We need to find a pixel character chart like this one:

https://t3.gstatic.co...WfRNVKQYDw4kmxA

And possibly base the pixels off what's on there to give the optimal result.

Maybe even have pixels for the food.

To do this, maybe we can start by having people take pictures of the food? And characters?

eDIT: How do you make pixels of characters, foods, and items?

Edit (again): I have half the heart to print pictures of each character and food and label all the stuff with my typewriter (Yes, I DO have a TYPEWRITER! :D )...

Here I took the growth chart and added the names of the food by the characters. this is pretty crappy for a food chart, but maybe someone else can do better?

HERE
You should take permission from the owner of this Growth Chart first? Actually, it dosen't have any credit on it, so I think its OK. :)

Maybe we should take screenshots from the earlier TamaTowns and then crop them? I went to the food court of the earlier Tamatown, took a screenshot and cropped it.

E.G: Gozarutchi - Pizza Slice

1350964817.jpg

Of course it would be smaller, lol.

I don't know if it will work, just a suggestion. :)

P.S: I'll run my Tama-Go and I will try to test out the foods.

EDIT: Amat, we need to put Tarakotchi's favourite food on it now (Teriyaki chicken as Delora said)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back