Do Tama-Go Fav Foods, How Many?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for all the suggestions guys! I could help out with the verification too (I have 3 tama-gos running). I'll see about going on paint and making the pixelated pictures using the pencil tool.

you have to zoom in real close (make sure you have the gridlines up) and use a picture as a guide, its tedious but will leave a clean background. I'd like to get mostly everything verified first.

New list: I added Tarakotchi's favorite food.

Boys:

Kinotchi: pudding!

Ahirukutchi: crepe

Mattaritchi: pear!

Kilalatchi: cereal!

Korokotchi: hot dog

Monpatchi: orange

Mametchi: omelette!!

Kuromametchi: chocolate bar

Kikitchi: bananas!

Kuchipatchi: burger

Shimashimatchi: beef bowl

Wooltchi: sundae

Tarakotchi: Teriyaki chicken (please reverify)

Nonopotchi: corn

Gozarutchi: pizza slice

Necktietchi: kebab

Ojitchi: fries

Oyajitchi: sushi platter

Girls

Nokotchi: pudding!

Belltchi: cherry

Hoshitchi: ice cream

Shelltchi: cookie!

Mikazukitchi: juice

Chuchutchi: marshmallow

Lovelitchi: cupcake

Violetchi: apple pie

Chamametchi: marshmallow!

Memetchi: muffin (someone please verify this)

Makiko: muffin

Ringotchi: sausage

Uwasatchi: donut

Kunoitchi: waffle

Marotchi: sushi roll

Pipotchi: rice bowl

Grippatchi: smoothie

Otokitchi: ?

Please note the difference between sushi and sushi roll. Sushi is the sushi platter, and sushi roll is the individual sushi roll (shown as sushi on V3, V4, and V4.5 and maybe some others) and although the two fulfill the same hunger hearts, some characters are partial to sushi (platter) and others are partial to sushi roll. I add "platter" to the sushi platter (called sushi on the Tamagotchi) to reduce confusion, if this makes sense.

Great job, guys! We've only got one food left that we totally don't know! Anyone have a female adult that they're willing to neglect in order to get Otokitchi? :p I might do that once I've got a female TMGO!

Let's start taking pictures of the characters to help people make pixels of the characters. :D I'll try soon!

I got a tamago in the post today that happened to be her, but i wasnt thinking n married her off hopefully I can find it in time :s according to previous versions its cream cake but ill see what I can do. Until the I might as well make a list of what it isnt.

I will raise my tamagotchi into Otokitchi so I can test out all the foods.

(P.S: ahhh stop listing food xDDDD im getting hungry XD)

Otokitchi's fav food is fries! Just figured that one out! Violetchi does indeed favorite apple pie.

The Revised List (see details below) Thanks for contributing to the list!!

Boys:

Kinotchi: pudding!

Mattaritchi: pear!

Kilalatchi: cereal!

Korokotchi: hot dog

Monpatchi: orange

Mametchi: omelette!!

Kuromametchi: chocolate bar

Kikitchi: bananas!

Shimashimatchi: beef bowl

Wooltchi: sundae

Tarakotchi: Teriyaki chicken (please reverify)

Nonopotchi: corn

Gozarutchi: pizza slice

Necktietchi: kebab

Ojitchi: fries

Oyajitchi: sushi platter

Girls

Nokotchi: pudding!

Belltchi: cherry

Hoshitchi: ice cream

Shelltchi: cookie!

Mikazukitchi: juice

Chuchutchi: marshmallow

Violetchi: apple pie

Chamametchi: marshmallow!

Memetchi: muffin (someone please verify this)

Makiko: muffin

Ringotchi: sausage

Uwasatchi: donut

Kunoitchi: waffle

Marotchi: sushi roll

Pipotchi: rice bowl

Grippatchi: smoothie

Otokitchi: Fries

Please note the difference between sushi and sushi roll. Sushi is the sushi platter, and sushi roll is the individual sushi roll (shown as sushi on V3, V4, and V4.5 and maybe some others) and although the two fulfill the same hunger hearts, some characters are partial to sushi (platter) and others are partial to sushi roll. I add "platter" to the sushi platter (called sushi on the Tamagotchi) to reduce confusion, if this makes sense.

Let's start taking pictures of the characters to help people make pixels of the characters. :D I'll try soon!

I copy-pasted the list. It is now complete. It is still a good idea to post favorite food discoveries you have made on your own to help reconfirm them.

Thank you so much, Delora93 and all others who are helping/have helped to get these favorite foods! :D

~Amat~

These are the ones I can confirm so far too:

Boys:

Kinotchi: pudding

Mattaritchi: pear

Kilalatchi: cereal

Mametchi: omelette

Kikitchi: bananas

Tarakotchi: teiaki chicken

Gozarutchi: Pizza

Girls

Nokotchi: pudding

Shelltchi: cookie

Chamametchi: marshmallows

Marotchi: sushi

I keep getting boys atm its pretty annoying

Thanks, neonmoo!
imageproxy.php
I'm pretty busy now but will repost the list later. Was there someone who had an idea for the pixels? I am totally clueless.
imageproxy.php

(I too have wayy too many boy Tama-Go characters. I've had 21 generations between my 2 Tama-Gos, and only 5 of them were girls, while the other 16 have been boys. I have 2 boys right now.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back