Angel vs Devil What's Better?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jirano

Reaction score
Ive been wondering for about 45 seconds now.... is Angel better than devil, or is devil better than angel... then a few seconds after that, i decided to start this petiton...

so you tell me;

Angel > Devil or... Angel < Devil

Tamagotchi_Angel3.jpg
Devils.jpg

I don't think you know what a petition is...

Anyway, I can't tell, I have neither of them. But from what I know, they are almost identical play wise. Devil has few different options (plus...costs 500$, while angel 25-80$). Devil seems more interesting for me, though.

Despite not really enjoying playing with the Angel and never actually owning a Devil...

Dark/bad things appeal to me far more than angelic/good, lol. Devil ftw. Hope I can get one, someday.

They are both charming in their own ways. Hard to say which is actually better.

If you don't have $300 lying around, I'd try an Angel first.

never had devil gotchi but angel gotchi is pretty cute =).

Only had Angel and it was one of my favorites. I am assuming they're pretty much the same, just different sprites.

Devil has the handshake option, bad deeds and can play tricks on you. Pretty cool, gives them some personality.

I would like the Angel better. I sleep with my Tama's ( Is that weird?) and if I wake up from a nightmare and see my devil I would scream, especially if i saw Debirutchi. I dunno why but Debirutchi freaks me out. I would like to wake up to something happy and angelic, not naughty and evil XD

Devil. I'm after one and will be successful! Lol. I'm currently running the angel, but as I'm an avid horror movie goer, devilgotch is much more appealing!!!!

I gotta go with most and go with the Devil. I have an Angelgotchi and it's fun and cute but evil things appeal me more and you can play dirty tricks, which I personally like and there are better characters on the Devil. I wish I had one :( (

I've never had a devil before, but it seems like the same concept as the angel. I've always hated horror movies, really anything bad or scary

in general, so I'm liking the Angel better, though I'd trade my angel for a Devil in a heartbeat since the devil is much more expensive.

For me it's definitely a Devil, even though I don't own one (unfortunately :( ).

I like it because it likes to play tricks on you sometimes (so I've heard). And in general the "I-am-good-and-do-no-harm" idea sort of feels like it's against nature. Nobody's perfect right?

But well; if you're looking for a Tama that's always there for you, no matter what, the Angel probably will suit you more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back