Angel vs Devil What's Better?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know, since I have never owned either one. But something about the Devigotchi appeals me, too bad they are so expensive! I'm hopefully going to get Angelgotchi soon tho, just to try it out!

I personally prefer the angel - even back in the day when I was a 16 year old running the Tamagotchi Monster & Angel java games on my phone. I think this has something to do with my questionable attention span... the angel evolves every day, whereas I often have to wait 9 or 10 days for my devil to become an adult. The devil also beeps much more often (and louder) than the angel (as well as getting several noisy visits from underworld bats during the night) which gets on my nerves a little if I'm trying to run tamas and study at the same time - my own fault, I know!

Devils are definitely adorable because they play a lot of tricks, but even though the uh, 'dark side' has always appealed to me, I absolutely love the angelgotch. But of course, it's truly a personal preference - while I find the devilgotch a little time-consuming and irritating, many people think the angel is somewhat boring and sterile in character. So the decision is up to you - what do you prefer in terms of maintenance? Check out some growth charts - what characters do you like better? And of course... do take a moment to consider your poor bank account's feelings - will it ever forgive you for buying a devil? ;)

It doesn't matter which I like better. The plain fact is that I could easily buy an Angel. There's one on Ebay right now for about $30. But I'd never be able to afford a Devil. I'd like to have both, but that just isn't realistic. But honestly, I think I'd prefer the Angel anyway.

I got my angel for a steal ($14 free ems shipping) anywho I ran it a couple of times and its not a bad tama I got deberutchi on it and that was cool, couldn't do anything with him though (was bummed out)

As for which is better, that is all relative to the person you ask, that's like asking which fruit is better, some will say apples other oranges. Price wise though, I'd love to have a devil, but unless I win the lottery or am loved very very much then I doubt I will ever get one so I can not say which one i prefer over the other. That's like saying you don't like something though you've never tried it, I can't really say until after I have tried it out

I got my Angel for $12 because the shell went orangy. I like it a lot and run it often, but I wish I had a Devilgotchi, cause the shells are ultra nice and the characters are awesome.
I wonder why they are so expensive, they're not very rare and they're also not that special in my opinion.

I'm actually pretty sure that Devils were either hard to find or just there are not that many pieces of them, hence why they are so expensive. It's true that you can always find one on ebay, but it always looks like it's the same ones... They are bought and resold fast apparently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back