EMF Does Boring Things - A True Story

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Reaction score
One day, EMF really ticked off one of her best friends. "Oh, I'm so dumb" she thought. "I know! I'll cheer my BFF up by drawing a lovely picture for her!"

But instead of drawing the lovely picture, EMF watched two bugs do something gross on the ceiling.

Then EMF decided to get to work, so she opened up her laptop, typed in the password which is "ikemenmametchi", and was just about to start making a picture in Paint when she had to study Spanish. "Dang" she said, closing her laptop...

To be continued...

Riveting!!

No, actually, it's really good! It's kind of like reading someone's diary when you're not supposed to! :p

Well, because Katy-Sama isn't mad at me anymore, it's time for a...

PLOT TWIST!

EMF was sitting in her room listening to Saddle Club music when all of a sudden her pet cat came along.

"Hello, Coke," she said, patting him. But he jumped under her desk and started sniffing around. EMF wondered what he could be looking for. Then she remembered.

Two weeks ago, Mama had given EMF Tandoori Chicken for dinner. But Tandoori chicken ALWAYS gives EMF indigestion, so she never ate it. Instead, she had wrapped it up in a blanket and stuffed it uner her desk.

And it was still there.

Pushing her cat away, EMF carefully pulled out the blanket.... "EEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!" she gagged, thrusting the ancient dish of rotten chicken back under her desk. It was the worst smell EVER! Little flies flooded out from the dish, and EMF had to shoo them away. She quickly opened the windows and turned on the fan to get rid of the awful stench.

"Tomorrow, I HAVE to get rid of that evil chicken before it mutates into an intelligent life form," EMF decided. "I'll need gloves to protect my hands, sunglasses so I don't have to look at the maggots crawling in the dish, a plastic bag to put the disaster in, and most importantly, a peg for my nose."

To be continued...

Unfortunately, EMF slept in. When she woke up, her brothers were playing Monopoly. she had been planning on cleaning out the rotten chicken when everybody else was asleep. So she had to do it tomorrow.

Meanwhile, moths were flying all over her room. "AAAARRRRRRGH!" she screamed when she saw one with two heads. Then she realised it was just two moths mating. More moths came along and all started trying to mate with the same moth at once. EMF got mad. She grabbed a stuffed Garfield toy and whacked it at the moths.

SHMOOOOOOOOOSH!

The moths literally turned into dust. And the garfield plush was ruined.

To be continued...

Time for another chapter!

The next day, EMF got some plastic bags and said to herself, "Let's get this over with..." She reached under her desk, imagining Wild West music playing in the background as she took on the evil chicken. She put her hand under the bowl..it felt WARM.

Confused, she picked up the bowl and looked inside...and threw up a little bit but accidentally swallowed it again. Maggots. Countless maggots. Hundreds of them! Squirming, filling the whole bowl, creating warmth...THAT'S why the bowl felt hot! Because all the maggots were moving so much and generating heat!

Disgusted, EMF thrust the entire bowl into one of the plastic bags and tied it up. Then she put it in another and tied it. And another. Then she put it in the garbage bin outside.

"I'M FREEEEEEEEEEE!" she wanted to scream in joy. "No more worrying about the stench! No more worrying about flies everywhere!"

To celebrate her victory, she drew a picture of Dazzminatchi mating with Kiraritchi.

She wondered what adventure she'd have tomorrow...

^ Tomorrow

It's time for...

REVENGE!

Lately, EMF had been planning on getting revenge on a certain TamaTalk member...Tama-Star_Girl.

Let me explain. Katy-Sama had played a joke on EMF. EMF hadn't really been paying much attention at the time, but as far as she was concerned there was some Japanese. Katy-Sama didn't know what the Japnese said, so she made something up: "Ikemen Mametchi f***ed." and the missing letters are NOT u-c-k, they are a-r-t. And don't you THINK about laughing, because EMF certainly hadn't found it amusing whatsoever. All it did was make her furious. So furious, it left her in tears.

Of course, EMF still loved Katy-Sama, but she didn't easily forgive those who made her cry by saying despicable and upsetting things. So if anyone has any ideas on how to teach Katy-Sama a lesson, please share them! IT'S PAYBACK TIME!

Actually, forget it. EMF is too nice to do anything unpleasant to poor Katy-Sama.

So let's talk about something else.

EMF had a pet caterpillar. It was called DJYellow. Such a creative, original name! No one else in the world has such a unique name! EMF loved her caterpillar, so she often said, "I love DJYellow!" She couldn't wait for her caterpillar to become a moth. She had raised moths before, but her brother usually fed them to his pet spiders. Shame!

To be continued...

Another chapter before I go:

EMF was sick of people wolf whistling at her. It happened yesterday, and now it happened today. Why? Was she attractive in any kind of way? NOPE! So why the wolf whistles?!

EMF drew a pic of an angry Kurosantchi saying, "I'm not sexy!" She will post it when she returns.

Ehm. Emf, I don't think it's bad about having this thread, but you shouldn't post revenge plans(especcially to someone who really excists) even if you don't really mean it. Whatever someone did bad to you, taking revenge is actually a bad thing.

Also, about drawing tamagotchi characters(or any character) mating sounds pretty innapropriate. I don't think you should draw those kind of things.

Just giving some advice as a friend. :)

Stefan's right, I'm a loser

No, just joking XD

But yeah.

EMF was booooooooooorrrrrrreeeed. She opened up the zip of her Melodytchi plush pouch, and to her surprise there was a $2 coin inside! She let out a squeal of joy. MONEY! She found her purse and added the coin to her savings. Now she had $34! Money! She was the type of person who goes bonkers over MONEY! She stared at it just for the pleasure of staring. A $20 bill, a $5 bill, a few $2 coins, and a $1 coin. Money = happiness!

Hopefully something cooler will happen tomorrow.

Ehm. Emf, I don't think it's bad about having this thread, but you shouldn't post revenge plans(especcially to someone who really excists) even if you don't really mean it. Whatever someone did bad to you, taking revenge is actually a bad thing.

Also, about drawing tamagotchi characters(or any character) mating sounds pretty innapropriate. I don't think you should draw those kind of things.

Just giving some advice as a friend. :)
By inappropriate you surely mean upsetting or negatively affecting a certain group of people? That certain group of people possibly does not include EMF...and as long as she doesn't show anyone who doesn't want to see, I think it's fine for her to draw that.

Anyway, this story is really funny so far. I was going to write one but I knew that my parents would call it "personal information" and tell me off if they saw, so I didn't do it.

Emf, you aren't a loser. ;-)

Dazzilitchigirl, well it sounded a bit-- well, immoral to say the truth and I don't think it's a good thing to draw mating characters for fun, even though you don't "see" anything. It just isn't quite right. I hope Eternal Mametchi Fan understands that. :) I'm not trying to force her to not do something, I just would think it better not to do some things.

If I didn't care, I could just have said not a word, making it easier for me. ;-)

Yeah, thank you for being considerate, Stefan. ^_^

So...EMF played a game of Beep with her 5-year-old brother. To play, you had to tap the other player's nose and say "beep!" and avoid being beeped yourself. EMF beeped her brother a lot, but he didn't beep her; he punched her. So after playing the game for a whle, she ended up with a nosebleed. Life is wonderful.

EMF's mama cooked up some chicken. "I'm not eating that!" EMF exclaimed, exasperated, as she remembered the rotten chicken dilemma. She'd never touch chicken again. So she survived the whole day without eating.

Why wouldn't something interesting happen?

To be continued...

"Mommy! Mommy!" EMF exclaimed. "May I or may I not get a Tamagotchi P's?"

"Yes," came the reply.

"Yay!"

EMF made a quick work of ordering a yellow Tamagotchi P's, and couldn't help adding a few packets of Tamamori stickers as well. Now all she had to do was wait. Now she had $40 of stuff from CDJapan and $60 from HLJ. Shame on her, $100 is a lot of money.

Note that EMF's mama didn't even ask how much the P's costed before she said EMF could buy it. Oh my...

To be continued

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back