EMF Does Boring Things - A True Story

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have fun with the TMGC P! My family would have me drawn and quartered if I didn't tell them what the prices were, I have to pay back my family everytime i buy something, with cold hard CA$H! :p

EMF was playing hide and seek with her two little brothers. She saw a blanket and some pillows on the floor, so she hid under them. Then her brothers came! They stepped right near her face but didn't notice her. Were they blind or something? So, she jumped up and shouted, "ROOOOOOAAAAAAAAAARRR!" and her 9-year-old brother screamed and fell backwards.

Last night, EMF had an obscene dream. Hey, that rhymes! OBSCENE DREAM!

She also drew a picture of Ikemen Nanotchi.

"OMG!" she said to herself. "I should make a Nanotchi plush!"

2BContinued...

EMF was eating a meat pie.

It tasted gross.

It was rotten, EMF knew, for it had been sitting in the fridge for several weeks. But she forced herself to eat it because her mama had gone though all of the trouble to cook it for her, so EMF had to be a good girl and eat the rotten meat pie.

To be continued...

Question: Is all of this really true?
Basically, yes, although I sometimes exaggerate such as when I said the moths turned into dust when I squished them. XD

EMF was frowning at a kitten. It was staring at her P's. So she took a photo and set it as her avatar.

EMF LOVED cats, but she despised cute things, so should she love or despise the pesky kitten? She wasn't sure.

EMF ate some chicken. It tasted foul, it was pink instead of white, and it was squishy and stringy. It hadn't been cooked for long enough.

Then she ate a sandwich. The ham on it was slimy and it stank.

So, EMF's parents bought a new refridgerator. EMF burst out crying because she missed the old fridge...she had known it for so long, and now she'd never see it again! She had seen that fridge every day for 10 years...poor old fridge.

To be continued...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back