Your Dream Tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MusicalAngelgotchiOfLove

Reaction score
Has there ever been a Tamagotchi that you've always dreamed of having?

I wanted to do a topic where people can share the Tama they've always wanted.

If you have a Tama to share, please do. Thanks!

I'll start off: A Tamagotchi Santaclautchi

Last edited by a moderator:
I really really want a blue and silver Tamagotchi Angel again. I miss the one that was stolen from me and it was my favorite Tama I've ever had. I want to get an English one again if ever possible, but I might have to settle with Japanese since the former is way expensive, especially the hard to find blue ones.

I have a lot, but my top want right now is the 15th Anniversary Edition. I don't know why, I wasn't that fond of the colors but now I have a big need to play with the 15th.

I've always wanted a Tamagotchi Angel. I was very late getting into Tamagotchi. Furby was my first electronic pet love. I found out about Tamagotchi when I started researching electronic pets after getting into Furby. By the time I decided to get a Tamagotchi they were on clearance and there were no Angels left. I had plenty of original Tamas and a couple Digimon but no Angels.

My dream Tamagotchi is the Yellow/Black P2! It used to be a Japanese Angelgotch, but luckily I found the exact one I wanted on eBay, I'm just waiting for it to be despatched.

Santaclautch, I want to call for Super Kutchipatchi!! :lol:

15th Anniversary iD L because it is a very special release celebrating 15 years of the best toy ever, hurrah!

Another V4.5 because mine is debugged.

And as for vintages, Osutchi & Mesutchi pair. ^.^

I've always wanted another P1, the one that was purple with white swirls. I used to have one as a kid, but it's long gone now.

Also I'd like a Devilgotchi.

I've always wanted an Angel, v1, iD L english, P, and nano :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back