Your Dream Tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I REALLY want an iDL....The characters I want are:

Chamametchi

Violetchi

Lovelitchi

and

Meloditchi (REAAAAALLLLLLYYYY WANT)

I would like to have the Tamagotchi ID L with a Watawatatchi.

I'm trying to get her on my Tamagotchi nano, I was stuck with Melodytchi and I don't like her :p

I always wanted Tamagotchi iD L 15th anniversary and Tamagotchi P's. They're very cool! I liked Moriritchi,Yumemitchi and Kiraritchi with her wig ( idk why I liked Kiraritchi )

Tamagotchi ocean, english or japanese and an uratama..

Devilgotchi, just because of the rarity. Santaclutchi, because Santa looks funny. And most of all I want an Umino, or a Tamagotchi Ocean. :D I just got a Morino recently so the Umino would go along with that.

I really want an iD L English, an Uratama, a Home Deka, TamagoChu or Osutchi & Mesutchi, and an Umino/Ocean or maybe an Angelgotchi. It's a long wishlist but hey; there are just way too many Tamas I'd like to own! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Digimon Pendulum 3, 4 or 5.

or just... any (non-pedometer) Digimon. XD

For specifically Tamagotchi, I'd say Devilgotchi. King Debirutchi looks very similar to a Devimon. :D

That or a Mothra! the Godzilla in that looks almost exactly like Dark Tyrannomon.

I want an idL in English. Blue, of course. I wish there was a green pixel Tama, similar to Uratama or Akai Keitai.

There are so many I want right now.

I want another osutchi/mesutchi set and umino since I had them years ago and miss caring for them but I also want a morino, mathra, devilgotchi and santagotchi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back