Waiting on Tamagotchis

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Is anyone else currently waiting for Tamas ordered online? It feels like time is moving so slowly! But i'm super excited, and I'm sure it will be worth the wait!

*Topic moved to 'What's On Your Mind'*

I am! I've got 2 more Tamagotchi P's coming in soon, probably today. I chose EMS shipping but with the holiday and everything, it's been the longest week! I've also got another lot of Tamagotchis from Tokyo coming in as well but they won't be here for a while because I had to go with economy shipping to save money. I'm also waiting for my Circus and Royal piercings for my P's to arrive, as well as the Melody Land and Fairy ones (managed to pre-order those, won't be out till March). All in all, I'm playing a huge waiting game here. :D

Which Tamagotchis are you waiting on? Glad you're super excited!

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow that is quite the shipment! I was obsessed with all virtual pets back in middle school when they first came out, and I just recently realized that they were still available online and still have quite the fan base! =) I am currently waiting on a tamawalkie from Japan and an ID L English version from Thailand... I would love to collect a whole lot more, but they are pretty expensive, and my husband and I are saving up for travel and some other things... And he totally thinks I'm a nerd for being into tamagotchis haha. Of course, he's totally on board with anything that makes me happy, he just thinks it's a little weird lol.

Does your boyfriend think your hobby is goofy as well? I follow your pet log, and I am very interested in reading about your new P's and piercings for them! If i ever get another tama, a P's is at the top of my list!

Exciting! I received an IDLE myself a little while back. I've had a TamaWalkie sitting around for ages but I haven't started it up yet. If you ever think about starting up a log, I'd be interested to see that! :)

I am running my blue P's at the moment and I love it so far! My other 2 ended up coming today - I just opened them up. I probably won't be running all 3 at the same time (unless I'm looking to get one of the two characters that require the 3-way connection) because I'm starting my new job soon and anticipate my schedule becoming a lot more hectic!

My boyfriend does think my hobby is goofy, just like he thinks I'm goofy...but they love us all the more for it, right? :D He pretty much understands because back when we were into Tamagotchis in middle school, he was all up in the Pokemon craze around the same time. He might not understand why I have 30 or so different kinds, but he gets it for the most part. :p Even now, he'll play with some of my Tamagotchis (feeding, cleaning the poo, giving medication, the whole shebang) when I've got my hands tied. One thing that's funny with him though is that he will absolutely refuse to watch the "parent leaving the child" scenes after the parent comes back from the matchmaker/honeymoon, if he can avoid it. He half-jokingly calls it "child abandonment"...which is kind of true, but how else are we going to get new generations of pets?! :D

2 Entamas and a home deka!!! Gonna get it this monday! Gosh I'm so thrilled. And I'm also gonna order 3 Tamatown Tamagos. :)

I'm waiting on a white and yellow Connection V1, which I ordered as a companion to my currently running V1, and a green P1 (which is only shipping interstate, so shouldn't be long!). I was so excited to get packages today, however they turned out to be a gift I'd ordered for my boyfriend and my automatic toll tag for my car...

Also currently bidding on a matching Mesutchi/Osutchi (seperate but they are the corresponding transparent black/clear) after giving up on the last Mesutchi/Osutchi auction due to a crazy price hike in the last 20 minutes.

OldSchoolTama:

I have thought about starting a log a few times, and I definitely think it'd be fun! I'm not sure if I'd be able to keep up with it, because i've been working 50+ hours a week :S So i hear you on the whole hectic schedule thing! But i just might be more inspired and motivated when a certain couple of packages arrive in the mail! haha

That is too funny that your bf can't handle the "child abandonment" part! Sounds like you lucked out and got a sensitive guy! ;-)

What kind of new job are you starting? My original major in college was actually nursing, so we may have taken some of the same classes! I ended up, however, as an exercise physiology major, because working out is more of a passion for me... hence my interest in the Tamawalkie =)

That usually motivates me to keep on logging too. :D

I just got my first RN job! I start this week. It's the beginning of my career. :) We probably have taken some of the same classes! Cool that you're passionate about your major. We need more people like you to instill the awesomeness of working out into people's minds. :D

I feel like this thread has the potential to go on for a long time, at least for me. It always seems like I'm waiting on something, no matter how many times I tell myself I'll be taking a break. Goodness knows my poor wallet needs one. :p

Waiting on a V1 and V2 ! and another V3

and currently bidding on a mesu/osu pair.. Dear god those two can get expensive !!!

Kinda half waiting for an akai keitai, and a pack of gotchi figures. Thing is that they've already arrived to my home, but they're not mine yet. :D

They'll be mine at the end of february, as a reward for hard french studying. My mom and me had an agreement back in november, that if I study 4 hours french each week atop schoolwork I'll get a reward worth about max $68.

We both like french, but when it gets tough it's nice to have some waiting tamas to keep you going. :D

Kinda half waiting for an akai keitai, and a pack of gotchi figures. Thing is that they've already arrived to my home, but they're not mine yet. :D

They'll be mine at the end of february, as a reward for hard french studying. My mom and me had an agreement back in november, that if I study 4 hours french each week atop schoolwork I'll get a reward worth about max $68.

We both like french, but when it gets tough it's nice to have some waiting tamas to keep you going. :D
If you want some help with your french lessons I will gladly help !

I feel like this thread has the potential to go on for a long time, at least for me. It always seems like I'm waiting on something, no matter how many times I tell myself I'll be taking a break. Goodness knows my poor wallet needs one. :p
I know how you (and your wallet) feel xD

I'm waiting on another v 4.5 and.. a mothra ! Can't wait ! I wish I had more vintage

Waiting patiently for V5.5 with a really nice and rare shell with all the colors I like and of a place I live close to (The Hollywood Walk).

I am now waiting for a Nano, which judging by the tracking number, should arrive on Monday, and I'm also waiting on some Gotchi Figures from Amazon (impulse buy... oops...) which should arrive by February 5th. My collection has grown quite a bit in the last 4 months. I should really slow down.

If you want some help with your french lessons I will gladly help !
Ooh, c'est super!

That's so nice of you, I'd love help! :D

Maybe I could send you pm's in french and you could correct them for me or something?

Just don't let me disturb you, I would never force you to lay a lot of time correcting my messages, but hey, if you're ok with it...? :mellow:

I'm waiting for a p's which won't be here for a while :( and I might order an id l and two deco pierces but all three are either out of stock or back ordered so it would take like a month for them to even ship so I'm putting that on hold

Waiting on a V1 and V2 ! and another V3

and currently bidding on a mesu/osu pair.. Dear god those two can get expensive !!!
Did you win them? I've lost 3 auctions on pairs so far...

And now I'm also waiting for a Morino and a Japanese V3 (correct me if I'm wrong to call it that).

Did you win them? I've lost 3 auctions on pairs so far...

And now I'm also waiting for a Morino and a Japanese V3 (correct me if I'm wrong to call it that).
Well, since you actually asked to be corrected, it's called a tamagotchi keitai, or keitama for short. ;)

The shell doubtlessly looks like that of a v3, but it represents both the v2 and v3 in one tama, and is really more like the v2, so calling it a japanese v3 can be a bit confusing. :p

I'm waiting on this v3 which I ordered off ebay at the weekend:

_KGrHqZHJEsFDMtWwZZ-BQ7_o-KFJ_60_3_zps29d790aa.jpg

Estimated delivery: 7th-14th feb... I can't WAIT! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back