Waiting on Tamagotchis

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm waiting on an angel and a P's. It's my first one, I hope it's as good as I think it's going to be. :D

I'm waiting on this v3 which I ordered off ebay at the weekend:

_KGrHqZHJEsFDMtWwZZ-BQ7_o-KFJ_60_3_zps29d790aa.jpg

Estimated delivery: 7th-14th feb... I can't WAIT! :)
Awesomee!! :D :D

My first ever tamagotchi was this design, I still have it but it got so worn I've repainted it and replaced the buttons.

A few years ago two of my friends (they're twins) found their old tamagotchi and gave it to me since they knew I liked tamas, and it was another one sporting the exact same design!

So I have two of this specific sort and I can't stop loving them. :wub: Not that I'm actually a big fan of either pink nor ice cream, but I just have something special for this design...

Awesomee!! :D :D

My first ever tamagotchi was this design, I still have it but it got so worn I've repainted it and replaced the buttons.

A few years ago two of my friends (they're twins) found their old tamagotchi and gave it to me since they knew I liked tamas, and it was another one sporting the exact same design!

So I have two of this specific sort and I can't stop loving them. :wub: Not that I'm actually a big fan of either pink nor ice cream, but I just have something special for this design...
That's so cool! I actually brought this design because my second ever tamagotchi was this design :)

I'm waiting for a p's which won't be here for a while :( and I might order an id l and two deco pierces but all three are either out of stock or back ordered so it would take like a month for them to even ship so I'm putting that on hold
So cool! i'm definitely a little bit jealous! i would love a p's! but i'm waiting on my first color tamagotchi: an id l English version... everyone says the japanese versions are easy enough to understand, but i'm waiting until i see how much i love the id l, if it's worth trying to deciper a japanese p's =) definitely sweet that your getting one though, and deco pierces to go with it! what color did you get?

Waiting on an Akai from someone on TamaZone as well as a +Color from ecrater.

Does anyone know a safe site and aslo credible/reliable{ I'm a bit demanding} Where you can buy new tamas? {just from the box!}

Does anyone know a safe site and aslo credible/reliable{ I'm a bit demanding} Where you can buy new tamas? {just from the box!}
Amazon is probably the best! They are the most reliable i've found... However they usually only have the most current model(s) available, and rare tamas can't be found as often as on sites like ebay... It's also usually a bit more expensive. However, you can't beat the reliability, return policies, and fast shipping! Ebay is always a little bit of a gamble.

Happy hunting!

I ordered a Tamawalkie off ebay a few days ago, and I can't wait to get it! ^^ It should be here around March-6th-8th.

I'm waiting for a green p's:)

the thought that I can just send it to school instead of sneaking it just makes me like it!

Yesterday I ordered my very first japanese tamagotchi online. I've always just bought them in the store when they came out. I'm so excited! I bought a princess spacey IDL but it won't be here until like late march- mid april. So it's nice to know others are playing the waiting game too ^_^

I caved and bought a 4th P's. :D Green one this time, to join my blue, purple, and white ones. The green one is too pretty to pass up. In the nick of time too because I was fortunate to get one of the last ones on AmiAmi; the status changed to "sold out" after I made my order.

Of course, I am also waiting on the 4 deco pierces that have yet to be released.

I'm waiting on quite a few things right now, and the anticipation is killing me. >.<

I've got a Nano Bunny, Nano Turtle, Giga Farm, Uratama, and the mint-green Mothra coming soon, and I can't wait to run something new! :)

I caved and bought a 4th P's. :D Green one this time, to join my blue, purple, and white ones. The green one is too pretty to pass up. In the nick of time too because I was fortunate to get one of the last ones on AmiAmi; the status changed to "sold out" after I made my order.

Of course, I am also waiting on the 4 deco pierces that have yet to be released.
Four P's?! Nice! As for the Deco Pierces, did you preorder on AmiAmi? I preordered all four, but I've only received the confirmation email for the Melody Land and Fairy Change. I'm kinda worried, as I preordered the Berry Sweet and Baby Change pierces a while ago. Just wondering if you had received your confirmation email. :/

Four P's?! Nice! As for the Deco Pierces, did you preorder on AmiAmi? I preordered all four, but I've only received the confirmation email for the Melody Land and Fairy Change. I'm kinda worried, as I preordered the Berry Sweet and Baby Change pierces a while ago. Just wondering if you had received your confirmation email. :/
I only received the "order acknowledgement" e-mail for the Berry Sweet and Baby Change pierces as well. I pre-ordered them the same day their availability was announced on Tama Zone. I wouldn't worry about it for now. I imagine that since they're being released at a later date than the Melody Land and Fairy change pierces, the "available item notice" will come later too. At least, that's what I'm hoping!

Last edited by a moderator:
Waiting on my V3 that my cousin doesn't like... She just bought a P's and she ditched her v3 so she gave it to me

Hehehe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back