Photo
- - - - -

Traveling with your tama?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

*Hayden*

• hayden user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 07 July 2013 - 04:12 AM ( #18 )

I use an iPod box and use socks as padding because my parents always ask me why I pull out a sock all the time :P

robodog

• robodog user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 07 July 2013 - 09:34 AM ( #19 )

All good ideas. But what about going through airport security? Would they stop you? Probably not considering people bring tablets and smart phones on board all the time. But it's funny to think about. "Sir, I resent the implication that my Tamagotchi is in league with the terrorists. He is a virtual pet, not a bomb. And no, you cannot give him a cavity search. He is an egg. He has no cavities you can search, And no the battery compartment does not count as a cavity so stay outta there. Do you seriously think he's part of a plot to smuggle triple A batteries out of state or something? Who could possibly benefit from that? Look, that baby over there has a bottle of what might be explosive liquid. Why don't you go bug her for awhile and leave my Tamagotchi alone"

• GO-GOZARUTCHI1 likes this

SailorRosette

• sailorrosette user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Guides

Posted 07 July 2013 - 11:36 AM ( #20 )

@robodog,
Lol. But the tamas with screws do have cavity to search. Hahaha.

For smaller original tamas. I found the Novi Star (MGA) pet shells work well if they have the ball chain keychain type. I have 3 of them, I just need to add felt or foam inside so the shells don't grt scuffed.

robodog

• robodog user photo

Posted 09 July 2013 - 11:00 AM ( #21 )

Cavities or not my Tamas would refuse to let some strange human get up in their business like that unless they at least bought them dinner first. Even then it'd have to be a pretty expensive dinner. Although judging by the way I've raised them they'd probably be far more likely to use the invasion of their personal space as an excuse to declare war on the fleshbags like so many mistreated AIs in science fiction stories have done before them. I've raised my guys with a strong sense of robot pride. Ain't no fleshy sacks of organs going to harass them without paying the price. ;) XD

• elisiemo and ForeverWaiting like this

SailorRosette

• sailorrosette user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Guides

Posted 09 July 2013 - 09:02 PM ( #22 )

Lol. (we are heading off topic, XD)

I keep finding all sorts of bags I could use. All my tamas have atleast one pouch, but I likely have atleast two for each flying around.

robodog

• robodog user photo

Posted 10 July 2013 - 06:54 AM ( #23 )

I have several small bags I use. Whenever I go anywhere I usually have a Furby and a couple Tamas with me. I never leave the house without them.