Traveling with your tama?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@robodog,

Lol. But the tamas with screws do have cavity to search. Hahaha.

For smaller original tamas. I found the Novi Star (MGA) pet shells work well if they have the ball chain keychain type. I have 3 of them, I just need to add felt or foam inside so the shells don't grt scuffed.

Cavities or not my Tamas would refuse to let some strange human get up in their business like that unless they at least bought them dinner first. Even then it'd have to be a pretty expensive dinner. Although judging by the way I've raised them they'd probably be far more likely to use the invasion of their personal space as an excuse to declare war on the fleshbags like so many mistreated AIs in science fiction stories have done before them. I've raised my guys with a strong sense of robot pride. Ain't no fleshy sacks of organs going to harass them without paying the price. ;) XD

Lol. (we are heading off topic, XD)

I keep finding all sorts of bags I could use. All my tamas have atleast one pouch, but I likely have atleast two for each flying around.

I have several small bags I use. Whenever I go anywhere I usually have a Furby and a couple Tamas with me. I never leave the house without them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back