My music star doesn't get married?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silverpatchi

Reaction score
(If I should not make a new toPic please just tell me because I am new here and I don't know where should I put this) So, hello anyway so my music star hasn't get married and it's allready 8 years old! and its 10th generation and I'm afraid that it will become and oldie :( (Otokitchi/Dangoobatchi) and if it becames is it possible that matchmaker still can come? (I don't have another music star) please help me :'( (and sorry my bad english!)

Usually he comes around starting when your character is 6 years old or so. He will come, I've had him come 3 times in one day, you just have to be patient. Not sure why he hasn't come yet, but your character won't become an oldie until 10 years old so you have 2 days left. Don't worry I'm sure he's going to come. Oldies can still get married by the way, just the resulting character from the marriage will be different.

Okay, thanks! But will matchmaker come if my tama (chantotchi) turns to oldie? Or do I have to connect it with anoteher tamagotchi? Thanks for your help!

Well, no Matchmaker doesn't visit oldies but you can marrie them together... I think it's only if you have an Otokitchi in an other tamagotchi but it might be with other charries as well and I don't know so... Anyways if Ojitchi and Otokitchi marrie, Oyajitchi [special] somes out!!!!!

I suggest you be patient! In case your tama becomes indeed an oldie before any matchmaker visit [impossible except if you don't see matchmaker when comes...] Well, oldies are fine too! Trust me in that case you're get more attatched to your tama! It's like a family! ;) :D :lol:

I thought that there aren't Oyajitchi on music star? And I don't oldies aren't fine :/ because does they die after couple days after they have been evoled from adult tamagotchi?

Well, no Matchmaker doesn't visit oldies but you can marrie them together... I think it's only if you have an Otokitchi in an other tamagotchi but it might be with other charries as well and I don't know so... Anyways if Ojitchi and Otokitchi marrie, Oyajitchi [special] somes out!!!!!

I suggest you be patient! In case your tama becomes indeed an oldie before any matchmaker visit [impossible except if you don't see matchmaker when comes...] Well, oldies are fine too! Trust me in that case you're get more attatched to your tama! It's like a family! ;) :D :lol:

Actually in the music star the Matchmaker will come to oldies in a few days. She will arrive and present a regular adult to your old tama.

In the music star version Oldies and Adults can marry normally, and there isn't a special character for breeding oldies.

Actually in the music star the Matchmaker will come to oldies in a few days. She will arrive and present a regular adult to your old tama.

In the music star version Oldies and Adults can marry normally, and there isn't a special character for breeding oldies.

I thought that there aren't Oyajitchi on music star? And I don't oldies aren't fine :/ because does they die after couple days after they have been evoled from adult tamagotchi?
Oldies will not die after a couple days in the musicstar. i've had one live to be 56yrs

EDIT: if you have a V5, you can marry one off to your musicstar. but you must have at least 2 tamas on the V5.

the relationship must be a the maximum level on both tamas.

Once the relationship level is up all the way on both goto IR connection on each toy then select "other" on the music star, and select "marry" then "give" on the V5

then simply select the tama to give as a partner.

Hint: to raise relationship levels connect them by doing "Game" on the V5, and the same steps on the Musicstar.

Hope I helped, just ask if there are any needs in clarification.

Nazo25 :nazotchi: :nazotchi: :nazotchi: :nazotchi:

Last edited by a moderator:

Sorry... I never had a music star though I tried to help... Sorry for wrong information and confusing you SilverPatchi. -_-

Make sure you are not missing the times the matchmaker comes, that could be the problem...and no, when you character is an oldie matchmaker doesnt come.

Whats the age?

I had an oldie that was around 40 something years, and i was annoyed by the matchmaker.

However, there could be a difference depending on the wave it was released in.

More advice for Silverpatchi: You can have a V5 adult marry an oldie Musicstar

Oldies will not die after a couple days in the musicstar. i've had one live to be 56yrs

EDIT: if you have a V5, you can marry one off to your musicstar. but you must have at least 2 tamas on the V5.

the relationship must be a the maximum level on both tamas.

Once the relationship level is up all the way on both goto IR connection on each toy then select "other" on the music star, and select "marry" then "give" on the V5

then simply select the tama to give as a partner.

Hint: to raise relationship levels connect them by doing "Game" on the V5, and the same steps on the Musicstar.

Hope I helped, just ask if there are any needs in clarification.

Nazo25 :nazotchi: :nazotchi: :nazotchi: :nazotchi:
I tried it but they didn't get married :( I had Uhyotchi and Makiko on my V5 and I tried to marry Uhyotchi and my Chantotchi but hey didn't do it D: I guess theri relationship wasn't level up all the way. but this helped me a lot :) Thank you very much!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back