My music star doesn't get married?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried it but they didn't get married :( I had Uhyotchi and Makiko on my V5 and I tried to marry Uhyotchi and my Chantotchi but hey didn't do it D: I guess theri relationship wasn't level up all the way. but this helped me a lot :) Thank you very much!
You also need to make sure your V5 is old enough (72 hours after evolving to adulthood I believe). And connect the two Tamas as many times as you can while selecting "others" on your Music Star and "Game" on the V5. When the friendship level is high enough (2 faces right up close to one another on V5 and 4 SMILING faces on the Music Star) select "Marry" then "Give" on the V5. On the Music Star, select "Others" as usual.

As OsuMesu21 stated in this thread,

~Music Star/Family Pet Marriage Glitch~Please be careful when marrying your V6 with the Family pets.

The

Music Star will take about twice as long to build the friendship level

than the V5 (or all Family-style pets in general). The Music Star's

Friendship Meter consists of 8 stages: four static faces, and then four

smiling faces. Be sure to have all four smiling faces before deciding to

marry the V5.

If you don't do this properly, your Music Star will

refuse to marry, but the V5 will accept - sending a character away and

leaving you with one less character and no way of getting it back.
Hope this helps! Please ask if this is still confusing! :)

You also need to make sure your V5 is old enough (72 hours after evolving to adulthood I believe). And connect the two Tamas as many times as you can while selecting "others" on your Music Star and "Game" on the V5. When the friendship level is high enough (2 faces right up close to one another on V5 and 4 SMILING faces on the Music Star) select "Marry" then "Give" on the V5. On the Music Star, select "Others" as usual.

As OsuMesu21 stated in this thread,

Hope this helps! Please ask if this is still confusing! :)
okay. well I think that when V5 has enough age is when it would be able use the "Dating show"

Well... Now my Chantotchi turn to Dangoobatchi. Now I just have to wait my V5 is enough old to get married

And now just few minutes ago matchmaker came and my Dangoobatchi married Kuchipatchi and they got little Shiropetitchi~ Thank you all for your help! (I still wonder why I get Shiropetitchi always= / But thanks a lot! ^^)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back