Tamagotchi Tattoos?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kuchipatchi love

Reaction score
I was wondering if you guys would ever consider getting any tamagotchi tattoos? I know I am thinking about it right now. I want kuchipatchi on my ankle or my ribcage. I think it'd be super sweet.

I've loved tamagotchis since age 8. It's what got me into Japanese, which I am now starting to plan a career in. I have direction in my life, thanks to tamas. They mean a lot. That's why I want a tattoo. I've had the username Kuchipatchi Love for a total of 5 years and Kuchipatchi has always been my favourite tama.

What do you guys think? Do tamas mean enough to get them etched on your skin?

It's your body, do whatever you want with it! A lot of people tattoo their favorite characters onto their bodies, I don't see what problem would be there with a cute tamagotchi character.

i would definitely consider it! i'm not sure what i would get, though.

Nah. No "real" tattoos for me. If I wanted a tattoo, I would color whereever with senty markers. The Mr. Sketchy (?) ones, thick and thin ones. Those work great and if you layer or color over, they don't "wash off" right away. I had a moon on my leg for a week before it came started to come off. Then again, I colored it for a week in my Language Arts class everyday. Nobody knew I had it but they swore they always smelt something fruity. (wonder why...lol) better then Permanent Markers in some cases. Hehehe.

I might actually get a ring of tamas around my ankle... Kuchipatchi, Mametchi, Memetchi, Violetchi, Kuromametchi and Lovelitchi. I don't know whether they should be pixel sprites or not...?

I would consider getting a tama tatoo. I'd probably get a tamagotchi device on one arm were I to get one.

dang, i guess this topic really is 'seriously tamagotchi' lol

idk..the only tattoos i ever consider are tribal ban since they look so natural, but if i were to get a pochitchi, ginjirotchi or mimitchi (or even old-school mametchi) i wouldn't know where to put it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I currently have no plans to get a tattoo; however, if I did, it would no doubt be something cute, so Tamagotchi characters would be among the likely candidates. As a general rule, I would tell myself that from the time I first started wanting the tattoo, I'd wait one full year and evaluate whether or not I still wanted it. In regards to the question of pixel sprites or character artwork, I'd say go with whichever one you liked best. For me, that would probably be the official artwork.

QR8zo5J.gif

I hate body modification (e.g. piercings, tattoos) so I wouldn't be up for this. I do remember that I used to make fake "tattoos" by drawing Tamagotchi characters on my hands with pens. Even today I draw Tamagotchis on my feet for some reason. But yeah, no tattoos for me sorry!

don't do anything cliché

like those people with the Hylian crest tats

lol

I read somewhere that 1/3 of Americans have tatoos. That's crazy... I'd never ever think of getting a tatoo. Once you've gotten it done, theres no backwards move; it's there forever!

I read somewhere that 1/3 of Americans have tatoos. That's crazy... I'd never ever think of getting a tatoo. Once you've gotten it done, theres no backwards move; it's there forever!
lol I already have 6 tattoos :p

idk why people are afraid to get them, you just have to be very sure of what you are getting, and where ;)

Mine are all small and easy to hide

Tattoo removal exists, and as long as it's nothing obscure, I can't see why not. A small cute character on your ankle or somewhere, what's the harm in that?

Carol, do those notes belong to a particular piece?
*off-topic*

Box, no, they're totally random. Plus it's not finished, there is a spot with only lines without notes at all. ;/ And I got it almost 2 years ago. :p

I'm not saying there is harm in it, I'm saying I would personally regret it. It's an answer to the question from the first post.

lol I already have 6 tattoos :p

idk why people are afraid to get them, you just have to be very sure of what you are getting, and where ;)

Mine are all small and easy to hide
If they are hidden, than I don't get the point of getting a tattoo... don't people get tattoos to express who they are and to be different?

I don't want to sound harsh or anything, only trying to understand... :mellow: it's not a small small world like the song pretends it is... :rolleyes:

Tattoo removal exists, and as long as it's nothing obscure, I can't see why not.
That's what they want us to think: Ooh don't worry you can get your tattoo done here and if you don't like it, we'll remove it supra easy *bubblegumpop*

aihd.jpg

This man got his tattoo ''removed'', but look...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back