Tamagotchi Tattoos?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If they are hidden, than I don't get the point of getting a tattoo... don't people get tattoos to express who they are and to be different?

I don't want to sound harsh or anything, only trying to understand... :mellow: it's not a small small world like the song pretends it is... :rolleyes:
It's not that my tattoos are hidden, it's just that they are in areas easy to hide. There are a number of reasons why someone would want to temporarily hide their tattoos, like for jobs and such.

I wouldn't say too many people get tattoos to be "different." I personal;y don't feel "different" for having any. Most people get tattoos as either decoration or they get a picture or symbol that has a deeper meaning to them personally. For example, I have a bee tattoo because bees communicate through dancing and I am a dancer, so I sort of relate, and I also think the tattoo itself is pretty cute :p

I hate body modification (e.g. piercings, tattoos) so I wouldn't be up for this. I do remember that I used to make fake "tattoos" by drawing Tamagotchi characters on my hands with pens. Even today I draw Tamagotchis on my feet for some reason. But yeah, no tattoos for me sorry!
I feel the exact same way. I actually don't mind piercings or tattoos on others, but I definitely won't be getting any myself. I just... I don't like the idea of it at all. I have no idea why, but I just don't. Even though depending on the piercing/tattoo, I think they can look really great on others.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back