TMGC F US Release

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeltaheroX

Reaction score
Was wondering when the new Tamagotchi Friends will be release to the US? I heard it was on June but anyone knows what day? o:

The date hasn't been announced yet. I've heard that it'll be out by the end of june/early july, or in the fall. But no one is sure about when it will be released at the moment.

It will definitely be released in July MAXIMUM, possibly June since that's what Bandai told me. The preorders on a US site say "Preorders ship July"

I kinda want one, but it makes me sad that they still haven't brought colored tamagotchi's here :c

Great, I might be calling one for my birthday.

Yep, and it's a Friday, and pay day for me. I'll look around and see if I can find them. Still not sure if I'll buy one though. I have to check them out really well first.

They should probably be careful with the delays. Too much might upset the consumers...at least that's what I think about it.

I was disappointed when that awesome open-world MMO game by Ubisoft got pushed to 2015. But whatever. As long they don't push it again, then I can stay satisfied. But, I'm so hyped about it, actaully.

I spoke about this situation on Tama Zone several times, and I'll bring it to the attention of everyone here, because I know there are some people here that aren't at TZ. Beware, because this post is indeed going to be what you think it is... a rant.

Bandai America is definitely to blame here, but not for the reasons everyone may think. They are delaying the Tamagotchi Friends not because they want to make us mad and whatnot, but because, simply, they are on a high horse of sorts right now. And this situation lasting for two years when it should have been one year was a forced situation by another company.

Bandai America is still going through releases for the Power Rangers 20th anniversary (Which was actually last year, but had to include this year as well due to the TV show being handled the way it is schedulewise by Nickelodeon), and they feel that they can just release toys for that series alone and everyone will be happy.

(Yes, they did release toys for Digimon Fusion during this period, but they were not the same quality as what we got during previous Digimon runs - we didn't even get a proper Digivice. So that toyline is null and void in this discussion.)

Now, that would be all dandy and all under most circumstances, but think about this situation, which is the thorn in our side right now... what did Bandai America do for the 15th anniversaries for the US releases of Tamagotchi and Digimon (Which were back to back years by the way)? That's right... absolutely NOTHING!

Even Bandai Japan knows better than to pull such a stunt. Case in point, they do anniversary releases for ALL of their toylines, and when one toyline is on an anniversary year, they still continue to release products in their other lines, whether they're also on anniversary years or not.

In short, blame Bandai America for not caring about anything else but the Power Rangers toyline due to the anniversary, and also blame Nickelodeon for their poor approach to scheduling the TV show associated with that toyline (Which is why the PR anniversary toyline is actually going through two years). If it wasn't for the latter handling the TV series as bad as they are, we would probably have had the Tamagotchi Friends by now.

In closing, the last wave of Power Rangers Super Megaforce toys have just been shipped to the US retailers, so fortunately this should be over soon. However, if Bandai America delays the Tamagotchi Friends again, they won't have any excuses to fall back on and they'll just be considered as being plain lazy. And at that point, I'll be flipping tables at them. :p

Rant over. Glad I got that off my chest. :)

I think it's best not to speculate too much until the product is officially released. Speculation leads to disappointment, as more often than not, it is inaccurate. Bandai have said Fall from what I remember, and if they had meant to be more specific, I'm sure their Marketing Department might have released a more precise date.

Ra,

Eternal Mametchi Fan, in the US the first day of fall is September 23rd, I believe.

(I said US because I don't know where you are.)

Yeah Fall tends to be considered September. But if it's an August release as i saw the shipping dates be for preorders, then I guess it's late summer/early fall. But we'll see, dates are subject to change.

Well they did say Fall 2014; it was just preorders on websites that said July 11 and stuff. And August is Fall, correct? :)
Right! That mean they did not delay it after all, but wonder where you guys got information about rather June and then July, it should be August ;)

Wait a minute, fall is September 22 in Canada so.... if it is August then it had been early then, yay!

Last edited by a moderator:
Bandai hasn't even added a date yet on their page it has Tamagotchi friends besides on facebook they don't really put much info

though hopefully tomorrow at least some might be at stores still checking though

Tamagotchi Friends Hi *removed name* The new Tamagotchi Digital Friends will be available in stores very soon! We'll be making an announcement here on Facebook, so make sure to keep checking back!

Unlike · 4 · June 26 at 5:45pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back