TMGC F US Release

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bandai hasn't even added a date yet on their page it has Tamagotchi friends besides on facebook they don't really put much info

though hopefully tomorrow at least some might be at stores still checking though

Tamagotchi Friends Hi *removed name* The new Tamagotchi Digital Friends will be available in stores very soon! We'll be making an announcement here on Facebook, so make sure to keep checking back!

Unlike · 4 · June 26 at 5:45pm
That sounds cool! Awesome, thanks for the info! Though, Canadians will had to wait :(

That would make sense then if it comes out say, the last day of July and ships the first of August or something to that effect.

I hope my mom changes her mind about going to Walmart oUo

I hope I find them there. But they shouldn't keep postponing this :angry:

They're being very much like Nintendo. :p *coughStillWaitingForFlipnotecough*

I'M CHECKING TOMORROW AT TARGET
I just went to my Target after work to check out of curiosity. I looked all over the toy aisles. No Tamagotchi Friends to be seen. :unsure: July 11th was most likely a placeholder date for the preorder sites to use. It's like what GameStop does when they don't know the actual release date for video games. -_-

They said they'd announce it on FaceBook when it's released so maybe a bit longer.... :mellow:
Well no matter what latest is September 24th in Canada. Just to say, we of course don't hope that, we hope July and latest to august. September 24th is like always to the start of October ugh. We all hope so that it arrives in mid july or something right? Can't wait to see tamagotchis back in life in my local toys r us store. I might buy it :p

This is very weird, mostly before the Tamagotchi goes to USA first then ships to Canada.

For some reason this time it is the other way around? :eek: JUST maybe..... coz I found out ToyWiz.com said July so ya. Unless ToysWiz is Canada don't know so much (just correct me if I am wrong)

Though this official from Bandai for Canada!!!! At least better than waiting till october (september 24th) :p

Look at what Bandai tamagotchifriends wrote in there news section of ca.tamagotchifriends.com (I am glad since I am a Canadian :p , it is fair to have it arrive first once or twice :p )

From Canada Tamagotchi friends news:

https://ca.tamagotchifriends.com/2014/07/07/pre-order-your-tamagotchi-digital-friend-at-www-toysrus-ca/

From USA tamafriends news section:

https://us.tamagotchifriends.com/news/

There's no news about preorder and I can't see any preorder available in ToysRus Us.

Malfoy Edit: Merged posts.

Last edited by a moderator:
ToyWiz had that up for a while now. Not insane... They I think are selling the UK versions. Look closely at the shells and icons. The USA ones are different from the UK. Although, we will likely get those shells too, but with the icon backing.

ToyWiz had that up for a while now. Not insane... They I think are selling the UK versions. Look closely at the shells and icons. The USA ones are different from the UK. Although, we will likely get those shells too, but with the icon backing.
^ This. I want the Dalmatian one, but will wait for the US version to be released, in which case I'm going to get the stars and maybe the purple jewels/beads first.

But as I already stated in an earlier post on this thread, ToysRUs for Canada had a ship date of 8/01/2014. I said that back on the 7th. Which more than likely means a late July/early August release date for the USA if we're lucky. Ships August 1st? Then either last day of July it'll be out, or August 1st. Pending they don't change their minds of course. No US store sites have them for preorder either, except ToyWiz.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back