Emily's Tamagotchi Log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emilyrhia

Reaction score
Hey guys! I'm Emily, welcome to my tamagotchi log! Comments are more than welcome, I'd love to hear what you think. I have been collecting tamagotchis since I was about 7 years old, only to sell them on a few years back when I lost interest. I recently got the urge to start collecting again and even run a tamagotchi. So far I have 3, a orange and purple music star, a pink familitchi V5 (in the middle of repairing, if possible) and a purple swirls P1 (currently waiting on batteries). So as you can tell, the only one I am able to run at the moment is my Music Star!

I started my music star this morning and I got a boy! I named him Harry, he was born with a skateboard toy and saxophone for an instrument. He soon evolved into a kuchitamatchi, adorable! Ms.Frill came to see Harry and gave him a pirate ship, which he loves! At the moment, Harry's skill points are: tone 57, rhythm 23 and original 81. He is currently into classical music.

I've never run a music star properly before, like I've never really took any notice of skill points or music types etc. So hopefully this time I will learn a lot more about the music star!

r8a3b8.jpg
kbaibm.jpg

I also have a V4.5 and a japanese P1/P2 (not entirely sure) on the way! I'm so excited to expand my collection and my log and hope you all enjoy it as much as I do!

I'm curious to see what Harry will turn out to be like! Nice log so far!

Thank you Rukitchi! Read on to find out haha :)

Harry has been on pause for the majority of today as I've been at work, but about half hour after I got home he evolved into a Kikitchi! So cute! So his music school teacher came and gave him a guitar! He really enjoys practicing with it, I think hes a pro! I'm so excited to see what adult he turns in to, I don't think I've ever raised a music star this long to be honest, they never really interested me before. I may or may not update tomorrow, as I'm at work all day and then I'm going out for a meal for my brother's birthday, I'll have Harry unpaused as soon as I finish work, and he can come with me to the meal! Have a great day guys!

2h3bqeq.jpg

Your shell design is to kill for, I'm trying to find that one. 0w0 Loving this log! Can't wait to see more. :)

Loving this log so far! I've never raised a music star longer than 2 generations so I don't know much about them. I hope you enjoy it, I look forward to seeing what Harry becomes

Thank you Kyuu and Laura, I really appreciate your comments! :) I haven't ran a music star for longer than a teen stage before, so this is completely new to me too Laura haha! Oh and Kyuu the music star shell is an English design, so maybe look on eBay UK or something? thats where I got mine :3

As you can see, I did find the time to post today. We were only at the restaurant for about 45 minutes, my family don't like to stay out long haha. Anyway, when I got home I unpaused Harry and I sent him to school, he joined a band with a hinotamatchi and a ringotchi. I named their band Danger xD they're currently play RnB... Here's a cute picture of Harry in the shower

11bndw9.jpg

I also received my P1 batteries today, which means I started it up of course! Nothing unusual has happened yet, raised the baby up to a marutchi, and then it fell asleep because its 8pm here. I've never ran a P1 before, so I'm using tamatalk's resources to the best of my ability to help me with everything, I hope I get the chance to get every character, that'd be awesome! I only have a photo of the P1 as a baby because it fell asleep as soon as it evolved, but I'm sure you all know what a marutchi looks like :3

2uh7tds.jpg

Evening guys! My v4.5 arrived in the post today, I'm so happy! I'm not sure when I'm going to start it up yet as I barely have enough time to run two at the moment, but it will be soon as I can't wait that long. The 4.5 is one of my favourites!

Harry evolved, at 6am this morning! Waking me up an hour earlier than I needed to, but hey I forgive him I guess.. HE TURNED INTO MAMETCHI :3 I am so happy about this. Anyway, I am really super confused about the whole debut audition thingy, Harry and his band has failed like 5 times, only getting one 'o' every time, what am I supposed to do to pass? I don't get it...

66k850.jpg

My P1 is still a marutchi, this is because I've paused both my tamas today while being at college, so its a bit behind, should evolve as soon as it wakes up though!

255m0xt.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry I didn't post yesterday, I have been really ill with the flu :( I'm still really ill today, I've taken the weekend off work so hopefully will start to feel better soon, ugh I hate getting sick.

Anyway, Harry is still the same, 3 years old, a mametchi and keeps failing his debuts or whatever they're called. I don't really understand what I'm supposed to do now, so I might take the batteries out of the Music Star until I learn a bit more about it. The whole paying for food thing is really annoying too!

My P1 has still not evolved to a teenager, which is weird? He's 4 years old now and still a marutchi..

I decided to start up my V4.5 this weekend seeing as I have some extra time on my hands! I got a boy which I named Logan. After an hour he became a tamatchi. His skill points are currently 38, 12, 49 and I just bought him a stereo and some yummy snacks from the store after playing like 25 games of climb and tug of war

29wochf.jpg
mwz5ti.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, so hi again! Sorry for posting yet again but I have had so much free time that I decided to tab up my music star and start up my V5!

I've not ran a V5 in such a long time, and I never really understood it that well either, although I've been reading a lot of guides on here and I think I do understand it a bit better, Anyway, I put in a new battery, set the time, date etc. and got 3 little eggs. First one was a omutitchi (male), next was a mimifawatchi (female) and then a futabatchi (male). After an hour they evolved into ahirukuitchi, sakuramotchi and mattaritchi. They're called the 'Culle' family (I meant to call them cullen but I didn't realise there weren't enough letters xD). I managed to get their bonding up to 30% with the poop doll thingy (I don't remember it's name...).

5bnwib.jpg
2li7vyq.jpg

By the way, my P1 still hasn't evolved, when it wakes up in the morning it'll be 5 years old and still a marutchi? Anyone know why this is happening? Would appreciate some feedback :3

Will update tomorrow ^^

Still love your log! I'm now jealous of two of your shell designs, I need to find that v4.5 sometime soon. To get it to pro debut, try getting his stats to be upwards of 500 (maxed out is best :) ) and win the band game in the away option to get a good bond with your trio. Good luck!! Oh, and I think an attempt time is 4:15, try setting the time to 4:14 PM and wait a minute to try :D

Thanks Kyuu! and thanks for the information, thats helped me a lot, I decided to put the batteries back in to my music star and downloaded Harry again, he's starving but I have no money to pay for food, so I'm just concentrating on him passing his debut ^^ thanks again.

My P1 finally evolved this morning, into a tamatchi! Now I have two tamatchis, one being a child and one a teen, how weird!

34ou2xu.jpg

I don't really have any other updates at the moment, other than I now have 3 new tamas on the way in the post, a P1/P2 (that I mentioned before), a V2 and a V3! i am so excited, the shell designs are gorgeous too.

I'm now running 4 tamas at once, its not overly difficult at the moment so hopefully all will stay well.

I am so excited! I bought a Tamagotchi Angel! I have never owned one in my life and to be honest I barely know anything about them, but I went and bought a brand new in box pink tamagotchi angel! I got it for just £21, including post and packaging which is great. Eeeeek, I can't wait for it to get here, I just love trying out new tamas.

Today, Logan (my V4.5) evolved into a Ura Young Mametchi. He's adorable. I'm aiming for Ura Kuchipatchi at the adult stage.

2qtgygw.jpg
x6mp94.jpg

2yxkbuv.jpg

Will post again later if my V5 evolves, if not I'll maybe post tomorrow if I have time.

Sorry for not posting yesterday, I was at college all day and there wasn't really anything to say anyway. I've been to a job interview today, I was so nervous, I hope I hear from them soon!

Anyway, my V5 evolved early this morning into Korokotchi, Shelltchi and Mamekatchi. Their bonding is now 80% so hoping for some high bonding characters as adults.

dgt8om.jpg

I've now got a Tamagotchi Friends on the way too! I'm gonna stop buying tamas for a bit now before I literally have no money left haha.

Sadly, I've had to get rid of my V5, Miau. It's been resetting itself ever since I got it, I thought I'd fixed it but today it resetted itself and lost me a whole day of tama care! I decided I'd rather buy a different one and not play with that one anymore.

Anyway, I've tabbed up all my tamas because today I recieved MY ANGEL! It's so beautiful, stunning actually. It makes me even happier to know that because it was brand new in packaging that I am the first every person to run it :3

It seems to be a lot easier than I though, pretty similar to the P1 apart from the angel points, deeds and the game (which is really annoying and surprisingly difficult....). My angel arrived on a ship from Earth for me to care for it in the after life :3 after an hour or so of being a baby it evolved into maruten.

a87sg.jpg
2kiqo0.jpg

2qxz4b5.jpg
141p7qq.jpg

2evgo55.jpg

I also got my V2 today. I'm gonna start that up maybe tomorrow, or when my V3 arrives.

Thanks Miau! I'm already looking to buy another V5, so hopefully won't be long until I'm running one here again!

CURRENTLY RUNNING: ANGEL, V2 AND V3

nexbtg.jpg

My V3 arrived today. The shell is gorgeous, I've never owned a V3 of this shell before so I'm very happy! I hatched a happy little boy from the egg, which I named Greg (got the idea from House M.D). I'm determined to buy Greg tons of items and treats from the shop throughout his life, I've already bought him a fishing pole and some food so far. After an hour, Greg became a mizutamatchi. He decided to use the fishing pole, sadly he only got a tin can, what a waste of 400gp :(

2rm8s2f.jpg
f4045g.jpg

2n7jbeg.jpg
33fahea.jpg

I started up my V2 also! I got a girl! I think I might mate her and Greg when they're adults, that's be cute. Anyway, I named her Amber (also from House M.D.) and after an hour she became a marutchi.

znmo0i.jpg
eba63s.jpg

5zjnfn.jpg

My angel just evolved into Kodoten! I wasn't expecting the healthy teen, especially seeing as I left Angel at home while I went out this morning for a few hours (accidentally). I'm really enjoying the Angel, I'm hoping to get Kuriten as an adult!

Angel's Stats:

Angel Points: 50

Deeds: 3 bars (I keep missing them)

Hungry: Full

Effort: Full

I love the whole shaking of the Angel when bats come to steal the candy, its fun!

xbkapu.jpg

This morning my V3 evolved into a..... Young Mametchi! He's so cute, I wonder what adult he'll become. He's played with the fishing pole quite a few times, he got a tin can twice and then a huge fish! He has also had quite a few plants but keeps getting either a flower or a weed...

140zxc8.jpg

My V2 also evolved this morning, into a..... Ringotchi! So adorable, I love ringotchi! I haven't been able to buy many items for Amber, other than a plant once or twice where I think she got a weed both times. I have bought her plenty of treats though, so I think she is happy!

27wxc9k.jpg

Oh, and here they both are taking a bath at the same time, adorable!

fum34n.jpg

Nothing really new with my Angel at the moment. It's stats are currently:

Angel Points: 50

Deeds: 1/2

Hungry: Full

Effort: Full

Latest posts

Back