Emily's Tamagotchi Log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Angel just evolved into Kuriten (Chestnut Angel)! Yay, I'm so happy I got a perfect care character on my first go! I'm gonna aim for the secret character Angel Twins next. I think I missed a good deed this morning because Angel's deeds have gone down to 1/4, oh well.

24waas1.jpg

Hey guys! Sorry for not updating in a few days, it's been hectic. I've had my tamas on pause the majority of the time if I'm honest, my V2 and V3 only became adults today at the age of 4.

My V3, Greg, became a Pyonkotchi! I love pyonkotchi, they're adorable. Im pretty happy with this character, I didn't take perfect care, but I'd definitely say I took good care of him. I guess now I'll just enjoy having Greg around until he is old enough to find a mate. I may choose to pair him up with Amber, although not too sure about that yet.

2ccuog2.jpg
2m35o8z.jpg

Speaking of Amber, she became a Pochitchi! i don't think I've ever had one of these before, so I'm super happy about this!

1rdafc.jpg
35i88k8.jpg

My angel is now 9 years old. I don't think I'm going to get the Twin Angels because I have been taking pretty bad care of Anel these past few days... Oh well, I can always try again next time!

Today, I received my Tamagotchi Friend, my Tama-Go and 4 faceplates/figures, a V5 and my japanese P1/P2 (still not checked xD). Here is a picture of my current collection.

118f67a.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Today I received these beauties in the post! I've wanted these shells for such a long time, I'm so happy to finally have them!

34xoxvb.jpg

I decided to tab up my angel today, there's nothing more I can do other than start again and I really just want to focus on my other tamas for a little while. I've started up my V4 and V4.5 today, I'm super excited to start up some new versions.

I started up my V4 and got a lovely little boy, which I named Chase (from House, M.D.). Chase had a great 'babyhood', I played lots of games with him, always heeping his weight at the lowest. I also bought him everything in the shop, which included a range of snacks/meals and even a chest! We played with the chest together but sadly Chase got turned into an oldie and lost all his happy hearts! :( After a hectic hour, Chase evolved into Mizutamatchi and fell asleep straight away, so I wasn't able to get a picture. So much in store ofr Chase tomorrow, pre-school, playing games, new stuff from the shop and some connecting with my other tamas!

Chase's Stats are currently:

Hungry: Full

Happy: Full

Training: 1

Skills: 0, 12, 24

Weight: 10lbs

2hzt74.jpg
ibgi1l.jpg

2d011n9.jpg
14w8zgi.jpg

I also started up my V4.5 again, I resetted though as I wanted to start fresh. I got a lovely girl, which is great as I can pair her and Chase up if I want! I named her Aria (from Pretty Little Liars). I played loads of games with her and bought her some snack/meals and a cute lion doll, which she loves! After an hour she became a Hitodetchi, I love this character! I also don't have a picture of this because she fell asleep straight away.

Aria's Stats are currently:

Training: 1

Skills: 26, 20, 3

Weight: 10lbs

1zek2yq.jpg
2yv6i3m.jpg

69jep0.jpg

Also, Greg and Amber had baby boys together today! I wasn't even trying, I was jsut connecting them for fun hehe! I may tab up my V2 when Amber leaves and then start up my other V3.

91b7td.jpg

I couldn't wait to start up my other V3, so I didn't! I started it up, which means I am now running 5 tamas. I doubt I'll tab up my V2 anymore.

I hatched a brand new egg on my Blue Camo V3 and got a boy! I named him House. I bought him a bunch of snack and meals as a baby which he, of course, loved. I also got him a plant, which sadly grew into an evil flower! :( After an hour, House became a Tamatchi!

24e1d3s.jpg
wlvyv9.jpg

xng407.jpg

I've had a lot of fun with Aria today. She got a place at pre-school which she really enjoys. She got two letters, one was a snake and one was a poop >< Oh, and we also got a plant, which grew into a happy flower! I can't wait to see what teen she becomes!

Aria'as stats are:

Training: 2

Skills: 46, 28, 25

Weight: 12lbs

25rkqah.jpg
so5y8i.jpg

Chase also got a place at pre-school today, he loves it too! Today, he's played with his stereo a bunch of times, got a fishing rod which he got a small fish, a tin can and then a huge fish! He also got a heart in the mail, awww!

Chase's stats are:

Hungry: 3

Happy Full

Training:2

Skills: 9, 34, 43

Weight: 11lbs

iw2q9v.jpg
zjf4vn.jpg

Nothing much to say about Greg and Amber. Greg has played with his ball, drew a picture of an acorn with his pencil, got a snake from a shovel and played darts. Amber drew a picture of a flower, played darts and did some writing! They will leave their baby boys to me tonight, I'm going to miss them!

Sorry I didn't update yesterday, I was in work most of the day and I fell asleep at like 7pm xD

Anyway, yesterday Greg and Amber left me their two little boys. I named Amber's Blake. Blake was a happy little baby and soon evolved into kuribotchi! Me and Blake played jump like 100 times, I still can't get that game perfect, I always miss at least one xD Blake also played with his ball, which was adorable.

34sgq5x.jpg
25s51yg.jpg

I named Greg's little boy Jase! Jase became a mohitamatchi! Jase had fun playing with his ball too, although he kept falling off! I also got him a chest and he found a donut inside!

15546sn.jpg
scq78h.jpg

House became an obotchi yesterday! I love his little piece of hair hehe! I also managed to get House on the toilet, so cute!

316u6aw.jpg
2rnkjsi.jpg

Chase became a Gourmetchi! I'm aiming to get Tosakatchi. I enrolled Chase into school with Mr. Turtle to get his intelligence points up. I got Chase a shovel, but he dug up a snake :( I also got him two plants, in one he got a happy flower and in the other he got 100gp!

jja5cj.jpg
2r7byhu.jpg

Aria became a Ura Young Marotchi (I think that's what shes called?) I also enrolled her in school with Mr.Turtle, I wonder what adult she will become? :) I bought Aria some blocks, which she loves playing with!

6r80te.jpg
2z4k4tx.jpg

Hey guys, I'm so sorry for not updating all week, I've been super busy! I've been offered a new job as a nursery nurse and I've been working there all week so have had barely any time for my tamas :( I now have two jobs so I don't have a free day in my week, I don't know how I will cope :(

Blake became an itchigotchi earlier this week. He is still only 3 because I have had him on pause the majority of the time :( He should become an adult tomorrow though!

2zqvj9y.jpg

Jase became a Young Mimitchi! Soooo cute! He is also still only 3 so will hopefully become an adult tomorrow.....I wonder what he will become :D

2yug1g9.jpg

House became a tsunotchi! I don't think I've ever had this character before so I am super happy! House is 5 years old now.

2dcfksi.jpg

Chase became a Tosakatchi, just like I wanted! He is also 5 and earlier on he got a job as a doctor! I am so proud!

9r7osg.jpg

Aria became a horoyotchi. I can't say I am happy about this, I think the character is so gross :p

2a64c2v.jpg

This week I have three new additions to my collection. A camoflauge V2, and blue stars V4 and a gorgeous pink V1!

This morning Chase and Aria had baby boys! I wonder what I should call them...

dox835.jpg

Blake became a debatchi! Which is weird because according to the V2 growth chart, itchigotchi can't become debatchi....

14w5b8p.jpg

Jase became a dorotchi! I love them, so adorable hehe!

1zy9f2w.jpg

Thanks Miau!

I am always sooo busy lately! I have barely played with my tamas at all. Chase and Aria have both left their boys a few days a go but I have them on pause as I don't have the time to raise a baby at the moment. House also had a baby girl with a mate brought by the matchmaker, he also left a few days ago and is on pause.

I am currently running Jase the dorotchi (V3), Blake the debatchi (V2) and Hanna the ringotchi (V4). Blake and Jase are both 7 so I'm going to find their mates tomorrow. Hanna is 2, so should become an adult tomorrow. I was gonna aim for mimitchi but I don't think theres much chance of that happening as I've barely played any games, her skill points are really low and her weight is very high. Oh well, I will be happy with whatever character I get as it will be one to tick off my list :D

Sorry no pictures as I have no time...

I've had a rare day off today which has been lovely.

This morning the matchmaker came for both Jase and Blake, the both had baby boys!

25qswvt.jpg
2h3sr9e.jpg

Hanna evolved into maskitchi this morning, I kinda expected that though. She was a harutchi, then ringotchi and now maskitchi.

24yts9z.jpg
2mmv77k.jpg

vsludh.jpg
8zqmm8.jpg

I started up my V1 today seeing as I had some free time, I got a girl which I named Paige. After an hour she became a marutchi. I think the babies on the V1 look too cute when they drink their milk! :3

2ut29zk.jpg
1624sd2.jpg

Paige became itchigotchi yesterday, as expected of course. Jase and Blake left their boys tonight, I'm not going to run them at the moment though.

Sorry for not posting all week. Paige has now left for tama planet, her growth was martuchi>itchigotchi>hanatchi. She mated with a memetchi and had a boy. I am not going to run any tamas for a week or so as I have so little time to play with them properly. I am still going to be collecting though, I have actually just bought another V1, so I will run both of my V1's next time.

Hope to write again soon guys, hope you're all well!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back