My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Hub!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MametchiWarrior

Reaction score
Hey Everyone! You can post all of your guys pony stuff here such as:

1) Favorite Pony Arguments

2) Your pony collections

3) Pony art

4) Random pony videos

5) And just pony stuff in general!

RULES (pls read)

DO NOT BREAK ANY TAMATALK RULES. T-Thats it...

Anyways, just pretty much do what you want.

-PinkiePieWarrior! (Jk, it's actually Mametchiwarrior....)

My favorite pony is Apple Bloom because I like how her fur is the color of the inside of an apple and her mane and tail are the color of the outside of an apple. I also like her cute bow and how her eyes are the color of sunset. She's so adorable and little. X3 She's so precious. :)

Oh man, I used to love my little pony as a kid! I have a huge collection of g3 pony toys up in my attic <3 I'm gonna get them out this summer and gawk at all the nostalgia haha! :D When the new TV series came out I fell in love with the designs but haven't gotten around to watching the show. I did manage to go to build-a-bear and I made a fluttershy though :wub: She has a scent satchet that smells like cotton candy! It's supper snuggly and I love it~

~Miau :wub:

I haven't seen a single MLP episode and I haven't bought a pony since I was...5? My BFF did give me an Equestria Girl doll for my birthday. Out of the new ones, I like Rainbow Dash because she's colorful and active and one of the main ones.

I'm so glad they make Sunset Shimmer toys now :)

The Fashion style is amazing!

(if you couldn't tell, Sunset Shimmer is my favorite XD)

My favorite episodes are Keep Calm and Flutter On, and Make New Friends But Keep Discord. Fluttershy and Discord are both two of my favorite characters and those episodes have fun plots and are very funny to me.

900575__safe_solo_fluttershy_animated_vector_transparent+background_faic_spoiler-colon-s05e07_make+new+friends+but+keep+discord_vibrating.gif

We went to the store and bought 2 cakes.

What about favorite Mane Six pony? I honestly like them all just about equally but I guess I'm more attached to Fluttershy since she's adorable and I love her color scheme and gentleness.

Smooze is best pony, and Twilight. i dont hate rainbow dash but i fell like cringing whenever someone says shes best pony

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back