My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Hub!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh and this released today

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

Tried singing along to it, but ended up almost tearing up..

I'm so bad at keeping up with MLP's epsiodes because I haven't watched any of SSN.5 yet. I'm so bad at the MLP fandom xD I WILL CATCH UP SOON /)o3o(\

My favorite background ponies are Golden Harvest, Twinkleshine, and Cherry Berry. I hope at least Golden Harvest has somewhat of a role :D

Last night I had a weird dream that also involves MLP..TDLR: Ponies spinning around on a rail road track with a rope and then it was related to them being fish for some reason, and then I dreamed that there was a discussion post on EQD about who was the best fish..

And the cuite map was involved, to..

Last edited by a moderator:
Wasn't a fan of the 100th episode. 90% of it was over-the-top pandering to adult fans and fanons, and Dr. Who references. Wish they had used the opportunity to build on background ponies in more original ways rather than just pandering. Steven Magnet in particular ruined the episode for me with his rant about how the wedding ceremony is the most important thing about getting married, not the love & marriage itself. An absolutely shocking (and blatantly wrong) message I never expected from FiM.

That being said, Bugbear was fun, and it was interesting to see Celestia & Luna bickering like siblings often do. I'm so glad they changed Muffin's voice - I never liked her until now. She's a real cutie :ichigotchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back