Personal Best Tama Ages

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Codi

Reaction score
We all know about Aaron that lived roughly 122 days back in 2007. (Hop on over to Tamenagerie to check him out if you haven't: https://www.tamenagerie.com/v3.html)

One thing I've always wondered is how long to MOST people keep their tamas (or other digital friends) alive?

My personal bests are:

Old School

Tamagotchi (Clear Yellow P2) - 17 years

Tamagotchi Angel (Pink) - ~12 years (I got twins!!)

Nano Puppy (Original Version Green Shell) - 51 years

New Gens

Tamagotchi 4U (White Shell) - 5 generations (kept getting the same characters over and over so I quit)

Tamagotchi Ps (Yellow Shell) - 3 generations (was playing at the same time as 4U and couldn't keep them straight)

I feel like the original tamas are pretty hard to keep alive after the first 10 days or so, so I'm proud of my measly 17 years! What are your personal bests?

I have a p1 going that's 14 and just went to sleep. I got the secret character like three days ago. Hopefully it will stay alive for a while.

I just did a nano dino to 3yrs and got bored of him, then started my Ps again. Im on gen 2 now, but would like to finish it. I've never finished a color tama.

I try to go for as long as possible on my IDL, and so far, I'm on 6 generations (I restarted a few times cuz I got bored.) Honestly, on an individual tamagotchi scale, I try to keep them on the ID L untill they have all they're happy stamps, and on any other Tama, until I maxed everything out.

My longest lived character was on an Uratama. She's the character in my signature, and she died at around 75 days/years. Since then I haven't deliberately kept a tama alive for as long as possible, because I get quite attached to them strangely enough :p And 17 years on a P2 is impressive! Mine only ever made it to around the 13 year mark :)

My morino usually goes until age 10-12 hoping for longer this run! we can do it felix! and on my princess spacy Im on the 20th generation! which beats my documented best so as far as I can tell longest run every for me! (well on a colour and without deaths...)

I don't remember what tamagotchi it was, but I got 21 (after it left it's child).

Today, my P1 gaijintchi turns 21. He can drink alcohol legally now everywhere. I wonder how much longer he will last.

I have a v4.5 that is currently on 1 year and 15 generations. I take it everywhere. People always wonder what that beep is when it gets mail :) .

Someone on Facebook had their Tamagotchi P's character for almost 300 days.

Personally I always like raising new generations, so I tend to marry mine off quickly. I think my personal best was 30 but I can't remember the version.

I can't remember what age my Tamagotchis were, but I remember on the V 4.5 I got my favorite one, Ura Violetchi, and then I refused to let her go. :D I kept pausing her at night so she'd never leave and this continued until I forgot to pause it, and I was left with her child. :( I should probably check what generation that V 4.5 is on sometime, and what age Ura Violetchi was if she is still shown in the memories. (I think the section was called that?)

My first Doyatchi lived with me for over 30 years, but I eventually allowed him to get married. :) The Twin Angels I currently have on my Tamagotchi Angel have also been with me for over 30 years, but some of that is because I pause her a lot because of the constant attention she needs. :unsure:

My Zachi is still alive! He's 21yrs now and doing well.

I am wondering how long he can keep his good health. Alas he cannot connect to anyone. He could be dating and thinking about having kids in another five years! Ah, they grow up so fast!

mine died yestrday couse a glitch(freezed i pressed the reset buttond and there no was download and reset button) he was 68

My personal best was 25 days/years. I wanted to beat Aarons but then somebody got like almost 300 as EMF said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back