Personal Best Tama Ages

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I normally like to get to the next gen as quick as possible but a few years ago I participated in the Long Lived Oldies Hatch. My Music Star made it to about 15 or 16 years before I decided to marry him off (because the hatch was kinda dying down by that time). That Music Star is currently on gen 19 right now, it hasn't died since the Long Lived Oldies Hatch! (So about 3 years... :eek: )

Last edited by a moderator:
Raising so many generations isn't really what I try to shoot after they stopped having tamas age. The m!x kinda discourages keeping one tama for a long time, though. That said, I think I've only reached like generation 6 on my Entamas before putting them away. My m!x is on generation 12 at the moment. Oldest I've had any "pre-modern" tama live is 26 on my Entamas, but as of this current moment I have a 4U Melodytchi at 166 days and a 4U Makiko at 114.

I had an original tama live for about 27 days and a V4 that lived up to 96-97 days, would have made it to 99 but it glitched TT3TT

My Otokitchi on my V3 is currently 21. Not too impressive but I don't usually keep tamas around for that long. I'm planning on seeing exactly how long I can get her to live.

Depending on the character, I usually keep my P1 and P2s alive until 22 or 23 (assuming no or minimal pausing). This is when they die off even with perfect care for their whole life time. If it is possible to keep them longer than that, I haven't heard of it.

All of my Morinos have left at about age 9 or 10. Can't seem to keep them longer than that.

My last Futagotenshi on my Angel lived to 15 years, and I still have a Ginjirotenshi right now at age 15. Angels are SO needy in old age.

As far as generations, I think the most I ever had was 26 on one of my V2s. Now, I don't stay interested longer than 2 or 3 generations so I'll probably never get up there again. That was back when I was SUPER into tamas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back