Photo
- - - - -

I won a Mutsu!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

DarkCore

• darkcore user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 09 September 2005 - 01:58 PM ( #1 )

I won a Mutsu! I bid on it last night I was hoping to win it! And I won! I have been wanting a Mutsu for a while. Click here to see the auction that I won! Does anyone have any tips or information about Mutsu's that I can read before I get one? Thanks,

-DarkCore-

Replies

Views

Started

09 Sep 2005

Last Post

29 Oct 2005

TamaGirl05

• tamagirl05 user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 09 September 2005 - 02:01 PM ( #2 )

Lucky you!! I dont really know what they are... i think you bought summin off my dad 1ce.... (your ebay name) but then again u may have been a simal name... :wacko:

DarkCore

• darkcore user photo

Posted 09 September 2005 - 02:30 PM ( #3 )

Lucky you!! I dont really know what they are... i think you bought summin off my dad 1ce.... (your ebay name) but then again u may have been a simal name... :wacko:

Mutsu's are basically little electronic fish that swim in a bowl with water in it. Click here to see some infromation on Mutsu's. Your dad's eBay account? No, I wouldn't do that, that is my mom's accounts, Lou0_8...........

Edited by DarkCore, 09 September 2005 - 02:52 PM.

kk2334

• kk2334 user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 11 September 2005 - 03:17 PM ( #4 )

Japangirl101 gave me 2 mutsus because she basickly lives IN Japan. She gave me 2 puppy and turtle mutsu. :D

DarkCore

• darkcore user photo

Posted 11 September 2005 - 04:42 PM ( #5 )

Japangirl101 gave me 2 mutsus because she basickly lives IN Japan.  She gave me 2 puppy and turtle mutsu.  :D

I dont believe you. They are very hard to come by and the Turtle was only released three years ago only in Toys R Us..

Oniontchi

• oniontchi user photo
  • Group: Banned

Posted 11 September 2005 - 10:10 PM ( #6 )

Lucky! I got mine for $49.99. My dad didn't really want to pay it but. He promist me. It has to come by now but...

DarkCore

• darkcore user photo

Posted 12 September 2005 - 09:14 AM ( #7 )

Lucky! I got mine for $49.99. My dad didn't really want to pay it but. He promist me. It has to come by now but...

Yeah, when they came on eBay again the prices were very high. I Pm'ed Mothra and she said wait and the prices will drop... I waited, and I got mine for 40 dollars less than one of the first auctions! What a tip! B) My Mutsu should be here by Friday because I got Air Mail Shipping. If not Friday then someday next week. I'm excited! B)

Oniontchi

• oniontchi user photo

Posted 12 September 2005 - 07:57 PM ( #8 )

Yeah, when they came on eBay again the prices were very high. I Pm'ed Mothra and she said wait and the prices will drop... I waited, and I got mine for 40 dollars less than one of the first auctions! What a tip! B) My Mutsu should be here by Friday because I got Air Mail Shipping. If not Friday then someday next week. I'm excited! B)

Where did the Mutsu come from? Well, I bought my Sax and my Mutsu at the same time but my Sax came first. Oh, don't you get so exited!?! That big ol' box right at your front door! I ripped the box once I got it, and oh was it shiney and new. It even smelled new. B)

Then we emailed the guy that sold us the Sax, thanks alot! Yup, he was very nice unlike the person I bought the Mutsu from. :D

DarkCore

• darkcore user photo

Posted 13 September 2005 - 02:48 PM ( #9 )

Where did the Mutsu come from? Well, I bought my Sax and my Mutsu at the same time but my Sax came first. Oh, don't you get so exited!?! That big ol' box right at your front door! I ripped the box once I got it, and oh was it shiney and new. It even smelled new.  B)

Then we emailed the guy that sold us the Sax, thanks alot! Yup, he was very nice unlike the person I bought the Mutsu from. B)

Tee-hee! I love getting parcels! They are so cool! I always tear it open so quick! Anyways, I got my Mutsu off eBay. It ships from Atlanta, Georga. I live in Ontario, Canada, and I got Air Mail shipping. It should be here next week, or this Friday! I am so excited! B)

Oniontchi

• oniontchi user photo

Posted 13 September 2005 - 05:54 PM ( #10 )

Tee-hee! I love getting parcels! They are so cool! I always tear it open so quick! Anyways, I got my Mutsu off eBay. It ships from Atlanta, Georga. I live in Ontario, Canada, and I got Air Mail shipping. It should be here next week, or this Friday! I am so excited! :D

I would be sooo exited too if I were you. Man, mine is going to come in about 2 weeks the girl said. I think paypal is easy to pay with. Fast too. :hitodetchi:

DarkCore

• darkcore user photo

Posted 14 September 2005 - 01:24 PM ( #11 )

I would be sooo exited too if I were you. Man, mine is going to come in about 2 weeks the girl said. I think paypal is easy to pay with. Fast too. :)

Yes,

It is very easy! Thats how I have payed for all of the items that I have purchased off eBay! And I am very excited! Mutsu's look so cool!

Oniontchi

• oniontchi user photo

Posted 14 September 2005 - 07:01 PM ( #12 )

Yes,

It is very easy! Thats how I have payed for all of the items that I have purchased off eBay! And I am very excited! Mutsu's look so cool!

Mustu, Mutsu, Mutsu!

I can't wait untill I get my hands on that toy!! Ahhhh! I want it now....I'm very exited for mine to come now.

DarkCore

• darkcore user photo

Posted 14 September 2005 - 07:03 PM ( #13 )

Mustu, Mutsu, Mutsu!

I can't wait untill I get my hands on that toy!! Ahhhh! I want it now....I'm very exited for mine to come now.

:) :D :D I know! Every day I wait for the hours to go by because I want my Mutsu so bad! Mine might be here tomorrow, friday, or next week! :D :P :angry:

Oniontchi

• oniontchi user photo

Posted 14 September 2005 - 07:10 PM ( #14 )

:) :D :D I know! Every day I wait for the hours to go by because I want my Mutsu so bad! Mine might be here tomorrow, friday, or next week! :D :P :angry:

Cool, cooley, coolio!

When tour Mutsu comes, please show pictures of it!! :angry:

DarkCore

• darkcore user photo

Posted 15 September 2005 - 04:28 PM ( #15 )

Cool, cooley, coolio!

When tour Mutsu comes, please show pictures of it!! :chohimetchi:

Yes,

I will! I might even post a topic with Information, Logs, Pictures, etc. I didn't check the mail today. It could be here now! :( I will just check tomorrow. It should be here tomorrow...

Oniontchi

• oniontchi user photo

Posted 20 September 2005 - 10:59 PM ( #16 )

Yes,

I will! I might even post a topic with Information, Logs, Pictures, etc. I didn't check the mail today. It could be here now! :huh: I will just check tomorrow. It should be here tomorrow...

Mine has to come in 2 weeks... :hitodetchi:

DarkCore

• darkcore user photo

Posted 21 September 2005 - 01:51 PM ( #17 )

Mine has to come in 2 weeks... :P

Arg! Mine should have been here today! It wasn't thought. I think they will deliver it to my door. I have been checking my mailbox for a key. They always do that when I have parcels.

-DarkCore-

Oniontchi

• oniontchi user photo

Posted 03 October 2005 - 11:01 PM ( #18 )

Mine still hasn't came yet! And I told the guy to hurry up and ship it! But, he wouldn't reply. I had enough! I am going to report him! :gozarutchi:

DarkCore

• darkcore user photo

Posted 04 October 2005 - 01:38 PM ( #19 )

Mine still hasn't came yet! And I told the guy to hurry up and ship it! But, he wouldn't reply. I had enough! I am going to report him! :(

It still hasn't even been shipped?! That seller isn't very trustworthy.

-Darkcore

Oniontchi

• oniontchi user photo

Posted 04 October 2005 - 05:26 PM ( #20 )

It still hasn't even been shipped?! That seller isn't very trustworthy.

-Darkcore

Yeah. And I gave him negative feedback. Look here for the negative feedback. It was mean of me, but he diserved it. I reported him too. :huh: :huh: