I won a Mutsu!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It still hasn't even been shipped?! That seller isn't very trustworthy. 

-Darkcore
He finally responded! Read this:

Ivette / Jesus,

I shipped the Mutsu over a week ago, after your check cleared. I had to wait over two weeks to make sure it would clear. Since you paid via check instead of money order or Paypal as I directed in the auction, you had to wait. I shipped with Delivery confirmation via USPS and will track it tonight when I get home. Have you received it yet?

Joe

I replied "No I haven't recieved it yet" :huh:

He finally responded! Read this:
Ivette / Jesus,

I shipped the Mutsu over a week ago, after your check cleared. I had to wait over two weeks to make sure it would clear. Since you paid via check instead of money order or Paypal as I directed in the auction, you had to wait. I shipped with Delivery confirmation via USPS and will track it tonight when I get home. Have you received it yet?

Joe

I replied "No I haven't recieved it yet" :(
Ivette/Jesus? How rude. :( Is your name Ivette? :eek:

-Darkcore

Yeah my name's Ivette. And my dad's name is Jesus. :(
Jesus? Is his name pronounced (Hay-suse?) That is a spanish name. :eek: I thought when he said Jesus he meant Jesus Christ. :(

-Darkcore

Last edited by a moderator:
Jesus? Is his name pronounced (Hay-suse?) That is a spanish name. :( I thought when he said Jesus he meant Jesus Christ. :(  

-Darkcore
Yeah that's how you prononce (I don't know how to spell it) it. Everyone thinks it like Jesus Christ too. :eek:

Lol! I only know that it's pronounced that, because of a TV show. :(
Wow! I'm looking in eBay and I found this:Click here! ...And I have that. I didn't know they would get rare! Remember...about that story I posted? :(

Yeah it's in the basement. :puroperatchi:
Cool!

You should put all of you're Virtual Pets and Virtual Pet Merchandise on display! Those Candy things would be a great addition to any collection! :mimitchi:

-DarkCore

Cool!  

You should put all of you're Virtual Pets and Virtual Pet Merchandise on display! Those Candy things would be a great addition to any collection! :angry:

-DarkCore
Yeah, I'm going to do that. But right now, I have to get the halloween decorations out. I have to help my mom. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back