What are these tamagotchi Things??

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jappyx

Reaction score
Hi! whilst i was browsing eBay i found This......im not quite shore what it is......I know this is not a tamagotchi fake so i didnet put it in the fake tama section.

What is it? Who makes it? And should i get it??

lol thanks!

It is a fake tamagotchi (looks, it says no Bansai, lol). Most of the times these fakes ones aren't really nice, probably a cheap multipet. If you would like another virtual pet than Tamagotchi i'd suggest a dinkie dino, nano pet or power palz. I wouldn't recommend these cheap imitations.

OK! lol i borght a nano pet of Ebay (coz they dont sell them is AUST) and it is comming in 4 days!!!!! i cant waitttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK! lol i borght a nano pet of Ebay (coz they dont sell them is AUST) and it is comming in 4 days!!!!! i cant waitttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cool! I'm sure you'll like it, did you buy a baby, puppy or kitty?

Um! well, i had a nano puppy ages ago and (when they 1st came out) and i was playing witg it and mum just through it out! I WAS LIKE :( !!!I WAS SO ANOIED!!!!!!!!!!!!! and then in the tamagotchi cousines sections i put a post about if anyone had one and they said that they were selling them again and i was like :( !!!!! the said go to ya local walmart, but i dont have wall mart and they only sell them in amereica!! so i searched ebay 4 like ages untill one came up!!! 2004 version and i was like :D !!! so i had to get it!!! i love nano pets!!!!LOL! ( i love tamagotchi a big beta)

So yeah!!!umm.... i brought a nano Puppy of ebay (answer to ya questions, I also might be getting nano kitty and baby if i can be bothered!)! they are so cute from what i remember!!!!!!!!!LOL SOZ to tell u my nano life story! lol im just SO EXCITED!!! Also i think u have agthered i go :D lots! lol!!!

Ok....it hassent arrived yet! im getting anoied!!.....
Depending on where you live, it may take around 4 days to 3 weeks for items to be shipped to you. 3 weeks should be the absolute max, though.

Generally, it should take about 1 and a half weeks to get something that was shipped from /outside/ of your country (about 5 days from /within/ your country.)

Yeah, well there is no post on Saturday or Sunday. And today (in AUST.) is sunday. So im guessing that it should come 2moz! i cant wait!!!!

1) You "do" make that smilie alot.

2) ANOID?? It's Annoyed(I....I-I think, I've like, never written or typed that word before!!??)

3) ok ok I understood anoid but agthered? AHHHH I realized you were trying to say "Agreed"(I hope that's also spelled right)

I'd like to say: YEW CA'NT SPOKE WRITE!!!

1) You "do" make that smilie alot.2) ANOID?? It's Annoyed(I....I-I think, I've like, never written or typed that word before!!??)

3) ok ok I understood anoid but agthered? AHHHH I realized you were trying to say "Agreed"(I hope that's also spelled right)

I'd like to say: YEW CA'NT SPOKE WRITE!!!
Think jappy meant 'gathered'. Not 'agreed'. I'm not sure how you got agreed from that. Hehe. :blink:

umm.... my spelling isnt very good lol! MY NANO PUPPY ARRIVED 2DAY! i get it in 2 days!

i just got a tamagothci just yesterday i named her Tamy i dont know why but ok... So how is it going everybody that reads it.... I cant think of anything else to say so.... I guess im going to end this reply.

lol hahahahahah have fun with ur new tama....is it a tama ConneXion, plus or ConnECTion??

I just bought a connection at toys r' us

it was 17.50 and that was like all my hannukah money ( im poor) so it was worth it in the longrun

It isn't a tamagotchi but it also is not being marketed as one either. It says tamagotchi LIKE childrens toy. There is no doubt that this is a fake though. It isn't even a good one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back