What are these tamagotchi Things??

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dident mean to put it here to say its a fake...i was just wondering who knows what it is....

Does anyone have any idears...?

yeah its a fake.

nano... i got a nano kitty when i was in 4th grade for my bday a long time ago, and it was a store defect (like, it wouldnt even start) and i returned it and exchanged it for a nano baby.

maybe i just had the bad luck touch or toys r us locations back in in massachusetts kept defects, because the nano baby would freeze constantly. (kinda funny though, it would freeze in suspended animation when it was taking a poopie) <_<

Department stores are not allowed to sell fakes so you've likely gotten one of the 'cheaper' models of the normal tamagotchis that have recently came out. I've noticed the difference between one of my friend's tamagotchis and my own. I got mine a lot earlier and she got one of hers much later. The new one looks bigger and almost fake like but it's a true and blue tama. You've likely gotten the same deal.

DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ITS A REAL FAKE BELEVE ME EITHER GET A TAMA CONNECTON OR AN ANGELOTCHI

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FROM TOMONGATCHI ;) :blink: :D :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I just bought a connection at toys r' usit was 17.50 and that was like all my hannukah money ( im poor) so it was worth it in the longrun
oh >.< if you know where a walmart is... they are only $9.94

See I wouldn't buy a tama online, it seems to fishy...I got mine at Target!

See I wouldn't buy a tama online, it seems to fishy...I got mine at Target!
like i just said to merlin... buy from walmart its only like ten bucks... you save the extra 5 and thats half of what you need for another new tama!

That Tamagotchi is fake!You might not want to get it.If you are looking for a Tamagotchi try KMART, WALMART, GAMESTOP, TARGET, etc.

Wow....you're really, really, really slow...that's sadd :D :p :huh: :D

Cuckoo :D ...you're on a Tamagotchi website dumbo...

Wow....you're really, really, really slow...that's sadd :D :p :huh: :D

Cuckoo :D ...you're on a Tamagotchi website dumbo...
Ahem, don't bump! And, I don't think you should insult an Admin.

-Kuchipatchi-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back