I heard bandai is re-releasing the tama angel

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

oceanfish123

Reaction score
Does anyone know if this is just a rumor or actually going to happen?

hmm sounds cool if they will do i will sure buy one :lol: but it would be cooler if they would re-release the devilgotchi in english

I would love to get one of the different Tamagotchi versions in any language! I never saw anything other than the Tamagotchi sold in the US... but one day 2 years ago I discovered BanDai had a whole series of different kinds and I became very jealous!

I hope they do. I've always wanted an angel ;)

If its true I want one, I never got one of those. Hope its true.

hmm sounds cool if they will do i will sure buy one ^_^ but it would be cooler if they would re-release the devilgotchi in english
I couldn't agree with you more *stillwantstheblackdevilgotch*

if they would re-release the devilgotchi it would sure cost about 14.50$ instead of those hundreds of dollars....too bad they cost's so much

angelgotchi connexion? sounds cool.. but devilgotchi connexion sounds better! its a pain to take care of, but i think it's more fun than the angelgotchi.

whats the fuss i never had one do they have extra features or something and i would rather them re-realese digimon tamagotchi even tho i dont like digimon those are one of my top fave tamagotchi's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i used to have an angelgotchi... i dont kno what happened to her.... we shold plague bandai with letters saying we want them back, it wold be so awesom if it was a connection/angel. waddaya think?

I think I would like to see the Devilgotchi/connection. It would be very cool. Always have been a fan of devilgothi. Hope to see it again.

I think they should have a Ocean connection. I never had an ocean and i would really wanna try one! :D

angelgotchi connexion? sounds cool.. but devilgotchi connexion sounds better! its a pain to take care of, but i think it's more fun than the angelgotchi.
:rolleyes: Yeah Devilgotchi Connexion sounds better :)

On the old ones you could get "devil power"? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back