I heard bandai is re-releasing the tama angel

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ieveryones arguing bout wich 1 they should re-release, but personally i think...................... THEY SHOULD RE-RELEASE ALL OF UM!!! ^_^

Hm, well they did basically re-release Osu/Mesu as the Connection...So I don't see why they wouldn't remake the others in a similar way, with new characters and such. A Connection-type angel and devil would be SO cute!

wait a sec... isabel_99 join last september 27th and she is now a tamamember... how come i joined earlier and i'm only a tamanewbie?!!! admin owes me an explanation here..... :D

wait a sec... isabel_99 join last september 27th and she is now a tamamember... how come i joined earlier and i'm only a tamanewbie?!!! admin owes me an explanation here..... :D
You're close to making it to TamaMember, Jeff. Don't worry.

What would be GREAT would be that they re-release all of them and then make them be able to connect with each other.......Like deviles with Angels...imagine that, Ocian with Delval and garden tamagotchis..............I would be great. And when they mate, u can get a cross-breed between a angel and devel lol....or a Ocean with gardens..................................THINK OF THE POSSIBLITIES......i hope bandi does it!!!

Or mabey, its just a regular tama but at random its either a garden, Ocean, etc.... So u dont have to buy a garden one, then a devel, then a etc...... So u neva know from witch part of tamagotchi Planet they come from. One time u have a angel, the next a Ocean.....etc..............OHHH!!!!!!!!! i so hope bandi makes this!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COOL! I hope they do release it!But I with that Playmate didn't stop making there virtual pets..But maybe they will start making them again? :D

i want a tama angel connexion or devilgotchi. i wish they re-release em soon.. (from now on i'm gonna post evvery chance i get) :lol:

Yeah, but I doubt there would be cross-breeds unless the unit was big enough to store all those characters in its memory, like how the ketai and plus connected and gave off nazotchi instead of hinotamatchi or the apple.

well, help the casue/............go here and sign the guest book. I made the page as if to be a online partision.............sign it, and then wen we get heeeeps of signes, we will send the address to bandai! its here: www.matmice.com/home/tamagotchiold

jappyxPosted: Nov 28 2004, 03:12 AM 

What would be GREAT would be that they re-release all of them and then make them be able to connect with each other.......Like deviles with Angels...imagine that, Ocian with Delval and garden tamagotchis..............I would be great. And when they mate, u can get a cross-breed between a angel and devel lol....or a Ocean with gardens..................................THINK OF THE POSSIBLITIES......i hope bandi does it!!!

Or mabey, its just a regular tama but at random its either a garden, Ocean, etc.... So u dont have to buy a garden one, then a devel, then a etc...... So u neva know from witch part of tamagotchi Planet they come from. One time u have a angel, the next a Ocean.....etc..............OHHH!!!!!!!!! i so hope bandi makes this!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
okay. i like the 1st one, that would be soooo awesome! but what if theirs one you dont like? like the one that shows you moving between the 2 trees? i dont like that one cuz the little animations are so cute! anyways, thats a good idea....

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back