What tamagotchis do u like the most....?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What do u like more...?

• Tamagotchi Connection, Connexion, plus

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tamagotchi P1

• Tamagotchi P2

• Tamagotchi Ocian

• Tamagotchi Garden

• Tamagotchi Devel

• Tamagotchi Angel

• Mesu and Osu

• Tamagotchi Plus Mobile thingy....

• Others (if i have forgetten/ other like GameBoy etc...)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

jappyx

Reaction score
Just wondering.................. I put this in the ansestors section coz more tamagotchi made are old versions than new...

kool! I like the Gen2 ones aswell!

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah.i think id have to say that i like umm.......all of them :lol: lol.....they all give me great enjoyment.... :D

*NOTE BE4 VOTING (unless you have voted :) ): WHEN I SAY "OTHER", IM ALSO REFERING TO THE tamagotchis LIKE TAMAOTCHI, THE SANTA CLAUSE ONE AND OTHERS LIKE THAT.... thanks.. :rolleyes: *

I like the Japan Generation 2, mostly because Nyatchi is my favorite character and that's the only one you can get it in.

I won the angelgotchi contest and i've heard many comments so i voted for angelgotchi but im not sure...

i hope ill like it.

~julie :D

Trust me, angelgotchis are HEAPS COOL!! :D i have never had one....but they sound cool!! :p

I had never even heard of all those other kinds of Tamagotchis until I joined Tamatalk! The angel one sure does look neat.

I think I like the Connection the best though.

The angelgotchi will finish my collection....when I find one!! After that I will be done for now. So far, my fav is Keitai....but I might be willing to change that to angel

I like connection, cause thats what I have! Angels look cool, but I'd rather have a devil one!! LOL!

Once again, this post does not include some of the other varieties. Santaclautchi, Tamaotch, Genjitch, Yasashii, etc.

My favourite is the Keitai, though. That mini-antennae is so CUTE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back