What tamagotchis do u like the most....?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What do u like more...?

• Tamagotchi Connection, Connexion, plus

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tamagotchi P1

• Tamagotchi P2

• Tamagotchi Ocian

• Tamagotchi Garden

• Tamagotchi Devel

• Tamagotchi Angel

• Mesu and Osu

• Tamagotchi Plus Mobile thingy....

• Others (if i have forgetten/ other like GameBoy etc...)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Once again, this post does not include some of the other varieties. Santaclautchi, Tamaotch, Genjitch, Yasashii, etc.
Thats what i mean by other... :ph34r: it was coz i was running out of room.

I have a connection, that's all I have.I wish I had more!!!!!!!!!!!!!I'm new so i guess that would be hard for me to get more,they sound cool,though.

Yeah.. they are... Go to

www.mimitchi.com

and go to the Tamagotchi Planet section. That is a place where you can read about the older ones!! :ph34r:

i've been thar a gazzilon times! since it was created!! XP i love the mimitchi page!

i voted conextion, but i think the original ones better :3

yeah I have two gen. ones, a generation2, and 4 connections, im about to get 2 angels, though. I think the gen 2 are the best followed by the angels.

I have a connection, that's all I have.I wish I had more!!!!!!!!!!!!!I'm new so i guess that would be hard for me to get more,they sound cool,though.
Now I have 2 connectionv1s and I'm getting a Tamagotchi Gamaboy game for my birthday!YAY!!!!! :p :p

Yeah.. they are... Go towww.mimitchi.com

and go to the Tamagotchi Planet section. That is a place where you can read about the older ones!! :p
I went to mimitchi.com,it has tons of info on the older tamagotchis.Now,I WANT THEM ALL!They all are so cool!

I know.

After i get my keitai (and mabey another one) and a cupple of V2s, i think ill start collecting the old ones....

jappyx,you should put a option for ALL beacause they're all so great!

Now I have 2 connectionv1s and I'm getting a Tamagotchi Gamaboy game for my birthday!YAY!!!!! :D :wacko:
Now I've found out that I'm getting a P1 Tamagotchi for my birthday,an Arukotch,maybe an Osu and Mesu,maybe a Keitai,maybe even an Angelgotchi!I'm so happy!!!

Gosh, where do I start? LOL I have nearly ALL of the Tamagotchis I'm only missing a few of the newer ones that have come out. I have

US and Japanese versions of Gen 1 and Gen 2

Santagotchi

Devilgotchi

US and Japanese Angels

Morino (forest)

Genjintchi (caveman)

Mothera

Tama O

Mechagotchi (calculator)

Mezamatch (alarm clock)

Arukotchi

Yasashii

Osutchi/Mesutchi

US and Japanese Ocean

Tamagotchi CD ROM

Tamagothci for Gameboy

2 Tama Plus from Hong Kong (in English)

Japanese Tamagotchi Mini

4 US Connections

2 Japanese Keitai

Tamagotchi Board Game

Japanese Tama Plus

*I think that's all of them so far. I'm only missing US V2 Connection, Japanese Hanerutchi, and a US Tamagotchi Mini.*

Feel free to e-mail me if you have any questions. I'll soon have my web page up with pictures of all of the ones I've listed.

:blink: Sarah

Cool.... I now have:

3 V1 ConneXion

1 ConnECTion V1

2 Keitais

2 V2 ConneXions

1 Angelgotchi

2 P1s

1 P2

1 Nano Puppy.

And one more that i cannot remember lol... :rolleyes:

I am planning to get more... But, scince i got my Angel... i really like it and it may be my fav.... (other than Keitai) :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back