What happene to my little Sango? (tama)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
my tamagotchi is like a star thingy!! is it bad? i kept it full and happy all the time, and i gave it lotsa praise, and treats,

ok. do you know where i could get pictures of those two things? because, i'm kind of new to this, and i don't really know which one is which ^^'

so that's what it will look like when it's fully grown? or why are some of the other tamas blue and purple on the site?

It goes in order like up to the Kuribotchi, the rest is teens and then up to the oniontchi, it means the rest are adults. If they're blue on the tamadex, it means they're a even generation of tamagotchi and if they're purple on the tamadex, they're an odd generation of tamagotchi.

so they have to mate? with another tama? so you have to buy another tama or meet with someone who has a boy tama for them to mate?

Ya they have to mate to have the next generation of your tamagotchi and you have to mate with another tamagotchi that has a boy by connecting or you can wait for the matchmaker to come.

a matchmaker is a person that arranges marriages for tamas that don't have a partner. if you have a friend that has a tamagotchi, you can connect and the friendship level will increase when you connect a few times and you can get a partner by connecting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back