What happene to my little Sango? (tama)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
oh ok. is the matchmaker installed on the tama? if not thats ok cuz i have a friend who has a tama

and when i shop on my tama, all of the items i bought aren't there. do they restock or get any new items? and when i press the A button when i see the shopkeeper how come he freaks out? just asking sorry

Ya it is installed. go to the items list on the games place and then you'll see the items you bought but if it is food, go to the food place and then go to treat. Ya it does restock at 3:00 PM and 6:00 PM so change the time one minute behind so it can restock. he freaks out because thats to input the codes to get stuff and it's ok.

u just press B to go to time right? that's what i'm doing and u change it by pressing A, and i'm trying to change it, but the AM sign is just blinking and i try to press B but it just takes me outta that

im confused i keep restating my tamagotchi and it still is the same tama so how do i get it to be a different one any suggestions

I AM HERE TO HELP ANY ONE WHO NEEDS IT IM WAY BETTER THAN SPITFIRE SO COME TO ME AND I WILL GIVE YOU THE RIGHT ANWSER

I AM HERE TO HELP ANY ONE WHO NEEDS IT  IM WAY BETTER THAN SPITFIRE SO COME TO ME AND I WILL GIVE YOU THE RIGHT ANWSER
So... that is REALLY dumb, because spit is being helpful, and considering the question you just asked, you know almost nothing about tamas, well, to answer your question, you egg only hatches into 1 species, and it is either a boy (black) or a girl (white). after that you need to wait for it to eveolve to see what it will become as a toddler, then to see what as a child, then what as a teen, then an adult, until it has sex (use a helmet, :huh: ), and you raise the baby :eek: you are prolly thinking, THERE ARE CHILDREN ON THIS FORUM!!!!!! HOW DARE YOU SAY THE "S' WORD!!!! lol. i knew what it was at the age of 3!!!! I turned out well, also, bandai calls it "mating" instead of "intercourse" and "sex" :D :huh: :hitodetchi: ;) :blink: :( :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
DEAR MOMKEYFAN31

YOU ARE SUCH A SICK DISCUSTING ETIOT I HATE YOU AND COME TO ME IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS

are you, by any chance, 3? you cant spell idiot, i think that you are not aware that you have caps on, you mis-spelled Disgusting, have HORRID grammar, congratz! You can read!

Stop fighting. By the looks of it SpitFire has already figured out his/her problem so yeah, forget about it. hiphop princess, sorry, but idiot is not etiot, 'SICK DISCUSTING' needs a comma between and disGusting is spelt with a G. monkeyfan31, misspelled doesn't have a hyphen and evolve is not eveolve. The 'S' word is pretty much a bad word.

Well, I didn't get a High Distinction is NSW University Spelling Competition for nothing. So you are both as mean as each other no matter WHAT you do. So shut up you both!

Stop fighting. By the looks of it SpitFire has already figured out his/her problem so yeah, forget about it. hiphop princess, sorry, but idiot is not etiot, 'SICK DISCUSTING' needs a comma between and disGusting is spelt with a G. monkeyfan31, misspelled doesn't have a hyphen and evolve is not eveolve. The 'S' word is pretty much a bad word.
Well, I didn't get a High Distinction is NSW University Spelling Competition for nothing. So you are both as mean as each other no matter WHAT you do. So shut up you both!
I agree with KittyCat102. Stop fighting or this topic might be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back