What's going on?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BLS_ROXS

Reaction score
So, I got my tamagotchi for christmas and wtf. 2 of them have already died.

Why do they keep dying so young? I fed them, played with them and took excellent care of them!

Draco died at 3 years and Joe died yesterday, 2 years old.

This is making me mad. If my new one dies ...before turning into an adult I GIVE UP ON TAMAGOTCHIS!

What am I doing wrong? Anyone know? Has anyone elses' died this young?

hhmmmn. i dont know whats wrong with them. Did you see a skullover their heads? thatn meant it wasill. Ormaybe there is aglitch. Best, Raspberry :ph34r:

hahah no there was no skull above it's head. I know that means it is sick.

For my first one it was all happy and I was playing ball with it and then I heard all this beeping and I thought maybe it was changing into an adult BUT NO! Bam! It died.

Thats odd. maybe you could email an official bandai site?

Best, Raspberry :ph34r:

Calm down, and you broke a rule, you swore... I could report you if i wanted...

Calm down, and you broke a rule, you swore... I could report you if i wanted...
uh. I'm calm.......and when did I swear? by writing 'wtf'...

okay then. lame.

and hopefully it's not a glitch.

I agree with you - I see no swearing. those 3 letters can mean anything, as far as I'm concerned.

mametchichick, you broke a rule too! you SPAMed, you are only sopossed to reply answereing the question the topic starter asked, anything else is SPAM!

hahaaha.

So anyways, I woke up today and my 2 year old tama was dead. Guys, this really sucks.

so, I'm starting off again...maybe it was just the 3 boys that died easily. Well, I got a GIRL and hopefully she'll DO GOOD! and live long!

You woke and it was dead. Perhaps its waking up way before you do? I suggest pausing it while you sleep, like I do. Once school starts (tomorrow *sobs*) I wont be (because I'll be waking up before them) but they will be paused while I'm at school so they don't die.

Eh that sucks about school.

SO my new 'hatching' or whatever turned 1 today and GUESS WHAT?

IT DIED!

I really do believe I have a messed up tamagotchi. I don't want to return it either because no, I'm lazy.

Also, I don't want to buy a NEW one because hey, they're expensive here.

So, should I press the reset button this time?

I'm seriously thinking about giving up and just throwing mine out.

Eh that sucks about school.
SO my new 'hatching' or whatever turned 1 today and GUESS WHAT?

IT DIED!

I really do believe I have a messed up tamagotchi. I don't want to return it either because no, I'm lazy.

Also, I don't want to buy a NEW one because hey, they're expensive here.

So, should I press the reset button this time?

I'm seriously thinking about giving up and just throwing mine out.
do u know wat type it is?

like regular v2 or something?

id reset if i were you.

I'd send it back because they aren't that easy to kill if you pay attention to it, only really if you leave it alone and unattended... If you aren't going to take it back I would rip the whole thing appart and make sure it's all connected properly... I think you should take it back and get it replaced or stop complaining when it dies because there is something WRONG with it. :D

I'd send it back because they aren't that easy to kill if you pay attention to it, only really if you leave it alone and unattended... If you aren't going to take it back I would rip the whole thing appart and make sure it's all connected properly... I think you should take it back and get it replaced or stop complaining when it dies because there is something WRONG with it. :D
reset tests first!

and i would be to lazy to return it also,

cuz who wants all that trouble on them?

BLS_ROXS said they didnt want a new one.

if you "rip the whole thing apart and make sure it's all connected" you are SURE to have something broken and/or malfunctioning.

sorry!

your advice seems really unhelpful and negative to me.

its okay to get upset about tamas.

disagree with me?

go tell that to the pplz in the tama memorial.

im sure they would take sides rather obviously...

I think you should take it back and get it replaced or stop complaining when it dies because there is something WRONG with it. :D
HAHAHAHAH WOW.

Sorry, anger management?

I thought these boards were for helping and stuff, I'm not complaining. I just wanted to know what is up with my tamagotchi because it shouldn't be acting like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back