What's going on?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just face the facts, BLS_ROXS, you're a horrible tama owner.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

But that doesn't mean you should give up!!

WE BELIEVE IN YOU!!

And when I say 'we,' I mean Joe, Paul and I!

HAHAHAHAHAHAH WHICH JOE + PAUL DO YOU MEAN?

like joe + paul = harry potters?

or joe + paul = our tamagotchis :D ?

well, my deceased tama and your alive one.

I am a terrible tama owner. My mom keeps saying "You can't even take care of your cats...how do you expect a tamagotchi to live?" :unsure:

OMG! All 4 of them!

And no, don't give up!

Seriously, I know you have it in you to be the best tama owner you can be!

OKAY. Good! I'm glad it's all four of them.

I'm not giving up, I took the tama peoples' advice and resetted my tamagotchi! You know this!

Ginny is still alive, good. She's sleeping.

I highly doubt it. Come on! Stephanie is being a better tamagotchi owner then me.

STEPHANIE! She's like challenged and hers has lived to be 7 years old.

I haven't gotten one past 3? yeah.

Well then, the next time your sister is over, ask her for some tama tips!

She'll help you on your way to tama success!

Nah, I just got the messed up tamagotchi. man, I should've picked a different one or something. I GOT THE GLITCHED ONE!

AND NO WAY.

OH AHAHAHAHAH SHE'D PROBABLY REPLY LIKE THIS

"Feed it a lot of food" HAHHAHA.

99lbs

HAHAHAHA

OMG!

My cousin had Goo's and said, "Feed it a lot so it can get fat, haha." And I just started laughing so bad! I was like, "OMG! STEPHANIE'S!"

And yeah, man, just take it back or buy a new one!

I'm not taking it back to wal-mart.

Do you know how long the lines are in walmart at this time of the year? (Like the returning line and stuff) YEAH.

I hate standing in line. I'm not returning a LITTLE TAMAGOTCHI.

PLUS, I'm 18 years old. It will look pretty stupid that I AM RETURNING ONE. HAHAH WHEN MY MOM BOUGHT IT FOR ME I WAS LIKE "Don't tell anyone this is for me"...cause man, I'm old.

HAHAHAHA I hope goo didn't feed it to get fat and fat. Obese tamagotchis are no fun!

and we've already been through this, I am NOT buying a new one.

HAHAHAHAA! WTF, SO!

I am freakin' 19 years old and when we went to Wal-Mart, I made my sisters and cousin look through all the toys with me, just to find a flippin' tama! And when we didn't succeed, I asked a worker and when she told us, we ran to the tamas! I got there 1st! Man, it was one of the best moments of my life!

Nah, Goo didn't feed it a lot. I told her not to, haha.

HAHAH gosh. I can just picture you running to the tamagotchis and PUSHING THE PEOPLE OUT OF YOUR WAY. HAHAHA IMAGINE IF EMO GOT AHEAD OF YOU? and then you tripped her so you could beat her to 'em? HAHAHA. Gosh. I'm glad Goo didn't feed it a lot. I already knew this though!

Do you think I'll ever make it to second generation?

Last edited by a moderator:
But really...

Do you know the answer to my problem? Like, do you think little ginny is going to die if all of my previous ones died before the age of 3?

I hope she doesn't, but I kinda think she will. =[

But, just keep on having new ones till you get another one, hahaha. Please get a new one!!

Yeah, I ran! And omg, I didn't tell you about this part. After I bought my tama and everything, I was looking for my mother in the store and like there was this fat man in one of those motorized carts and like hahaa he totally like hit me and I almost dropped my tama! I was like, "OMG, I'm so sorry." But wtf, it was like totally his fault! Just 'cause he's too fat to walk doesn't mean he could run over people who can walk! The basket thing on it really hurt my elbow, too!

Wait, you think my little ginny is going to die like the others?

I HOPE SHE DOES NOT. LIKE I RESETTED IT AND EVERYTHING!

I have no friends now. stephanie was on my friends list but she's gone...stupid reset button.

GET A NEW WHAT?

A new tamagotchi?

I'm not buying a new one.

AND HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH OH GOSH. YOUR STORY MADE ME "LOLZ" TO THE MAXX. You knew that though.

I hope the tama people answer your question!

So, Ginny died today guys.

She was a 1 year old.

I RESETTED THE THING TOO!

I think I have a screwed up tamagotchi.

Well, Looks like I'm out of the tama-fun then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back