How did YOU discover Tamagotchis?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamaguy#1

Reaction score
I discovered VPs when my cousin showed me her Tamagotchi. I got a rip-off VP called a "PET VET" not knowing the difference...OOPS! After my "PET VET" broke, years went on without a VP for me. ;) Then two years ago, I saw the commercial for Tamagotchi Connection V.1! I got one for Christmas! Then I got a V.2, then a Mini, then a P1, and many more to come!

-Tamaguy#1 :lol:

I discovered Tamagotchis from my good friend, Markus, who owned one. I borrowed his a couple times and played with it alot and came to realize, "I should get one of these!", and I did.

I saw these two girls at ballet connecting saying things like "Oh!,your tama gave me a present!" so I got a little curious. Then one of the girls had to go to the toilet so she left her tama in the dressing room while this bossy girl came and looked at her tama and said "cool!, a tamagotchi!" and started playing with it. Then I pointed to the other girl who had connected, then she came up to the bossy girl and said " y`know you`re not supposed to play with other ppl`s tamagotchis!" and took it away and gave it back to her friend who had just come out of the toilet.

That christmas I asked for my first V1(that was the only tama around then) and I got it! :D

I saw these two girls at ballet connecting saying things like "Oh!,your tama gave me a present!" so I got a little curious. Then one of the girls had to go to the toilet so she left her tama in the dressing room while this bossy girl came and looked at her tama and said "cool!, a tamagotchi!" and started playing with it. Then I pointed to the other girl who had connected, then she came up to the bossy girl and said " y`know you`re not supposed to play with other ppl`s tamagotchis!" and took it away and gave it back to her friend who had just come out of the toilet.That christmas I asked for my first V1(that was the only tama around then) and I got it! :ph34r:
Heh Heh! That's funny!lol :ph34r:

-Tamaguy#1 :D

I was hooked whe the Tamagotchicraze, a few years ago, started. Still loves'em! ;)

my parents got me one long ago for christmas ( 1997 )then i got mine broke and got tired of it...

A Few Years Later...

Some of my classmates started the craze and i got one xD

LOL, I got mine last year in late January... There was this fad October-Februiary on tamagotchis, and my friend got one, and let me use it... Then it became a Kuchipatchi adult and begged me to get one so we could mate them... I convinced my mother and we tramped around forages...

I knew zilch about them then, I thought you could only get one pet and if it died youd had it... I was scared I'd get the Gozarutchi guy because everybody got him, and I hated him... LOL I wanted the "fly guy" (Masktchi) or the duck (my friend's Kuchipatchi). Luckily, I got a Kuchipatchi... We both used the matchmaker, seeing we were both girls, and then we got new characters later on, so I was happy you could get any of the characters...

As fir you TamaDad, perhaps you should edit your post? It is a bit dangerous to postthe name of your school, you can be very easily tracked down... :S

i got mine when my mother explained to me when they were out when she was 15.then i saw it on the computer liked it and got it ^-^ ^_^ :D

I saw them in a shp and i thought Id try getting one to see what they were like!! ^_^

After the first v1 commercial of July '04 I was hooked.I lost it because I was at church and I let a girl hold it while I did a game and 2 minutes later SHE LOST IT!!!!!!Then I got my 2 v1 then i forgot it in the mall's toilet.So in October '05 I got one v2 for my b-day.Dropped it in water then broke it.In November I got the same one but newer and Didnt lose it and got a v2 for X-Mas.So now I have 2 v2's!

Here is my story:

First, my friend Lily, got a V1.

Then her friend, Julia got a V2. She got it because of Lily.

Then I got a V2 because of Julia.

After, another friend, Rachel, got 2 tamas because of me.

Then, another friend of all of us, Julia 2, got 4 because Rachel got 2, and she wanted to beat that.

Then Rachel got 4, making it 6 for her. Because they had a competition.

Then Julia 2 got another pair, making it 4. Her parents didn't let her get any more.

Then my mom saw that Rachel had 6, so she said we are going to get 6 more, making me have 7.

Finally, Lily got a V2.

So all of us have V2's now. I have the most ^_^ And Julia and lilly are on tamatalk.com now. :hitodetchi: Well, they sighned up, at least. I am teaching them about tamatalk.com still. That is my story. Long, isn't it? lol. :hitodetchi: XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back