The most popular person on TamaTalk!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pink_girl

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]Hello peeps here is the chance where people can post who they think is the best on TamaTalk! This includes the most entertaining person, the most helpful etc.....[/SIZE]

You can only vote once and you can only vote one person and you can't create multiple names to vote!

This will be closed when i post END!

You must say why you vote for the person and what they have done!

I vote for mamatchichic because she is very active and is great in the fun section!!! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
i dont really think i have a "best" member to post... but if someone said me then i would be happy :D

Thank you so much, "mimitchi_fan_forever" and "harrypottertama"! I really can't choose so I'm gonna make different catagories and vote..

Most Helpful: I can't decide!!! It's so tough, and I don't wanna choose me cause that would be selfish!

Most Popular/Most Around TamaTalk: DarkCore

Most Responsible: TamaMum

Most Funny: I can't decide on this one either!! Tough!!!

Most Nice: ♥ Strawberrie ♥

Are you going for popular or best? Because those are two separate things. I think the most popular person is DarkCore because well, he's everywhere. ^.^'

I don't think anyone is the best. Maybe Admin for creating the site in the first place, but other than that I don't think that's fair to others to say someone else is better than the rest.

I've known mametchichic all my life as a friend, she's a wonderful person, and as I looked around on TamaTalk, she's everywhere and shes so amazing at giving advice in real life and on TamaTalk! She's amazing as a person! GOOOOOOOOOOOO MAMETCHICHIC!

[SIZE=14pt]Hello peeps here is the chance where people can post who they think is the best on TamaTalk! This includes the most entertaining person, the most helpful etc.....[/SIZE] 

You can only vote once and you can't create multiple names to vote!

This will be closed when i post END!

You must say why you vote for the person and what they have done!

I vote for DarkCore because she is very active and is great in the fun section!!!  ;)  
uh...hate to break it to you, but DarkCore is a guy, not a girl. He's my best friend.

And...well...I would agree with you that he is one of the most popular on TamaTalk. He spends a lot of time on here, and actually tries to improve the TamaTalk community.

I appreciate the things DarkCore does for TamaTalk.

*Claps for DarkCore*

Actually, Admin closed a topic like this sometime back...so, this is going to get closed...

Anyway

I think that I'm the popularest anyway. I've been on for a while. And if not me, then probably tenniswinner ;)

And the best----I have a tie. mimitchilover,*tama_fan*, tenniswinner, happi bunny (who left TT :furawatchi: :furawatchi:) , and hilaryduff_luvr12 :furawatchi:

i dont really think i have a "best" member to post... but if someone said me then i would be happy ;)
You are very helpful so I will vote for You!!!!!

then how cum no ones votin 4 u? ive nevr seen many posts by u at all actually. i think darkcore and mametchichic deserv to be populerest! there the best with everythin! if it was most populer and most helpful i wud put darkcore most populer (hes all over the plac!) and most helpful to mametchichic (she rox with advic!!!! and shes so nice!), but relly, there tied for me cuz they both rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually, Admin closed a topic like this sometime back...so, this is going to get closed...
Anyway

I think that I'm the popularest anyway. I've been on for a while. And if not me, then probably TamaMum ;)

And the best----I have a tie. mimitchilover and *tama_fan* :furawatchi:
I know what you mean. Topics like this are a bit unfair because new tamatalk members can't get voted because people will always vote for the tamatalk members who have posted thousends of posts.

You know, flame war can result in this kind of topic. I can almost swear that someone will start a fit,"HOW COME No1 is picking me!!!Im nice3!!11" and then someone could say,"You stink, so no one will vote. So be quiet" and etc.... I'm getting a guide. It just occured to me> :)

wow, party pooper, (JK JK! lol, i don't really care, and if anyone was smart, they wouldn't do that)

You know, flame war can result in this kind of topic. I can almost swear that someone will start a fit,"HOW COME No1 is picking me!!!Im nice3!!11" and then someone could say,"You stink, so no one will vote. So be quiet" and etc.... I'm getting a guide. It just occured to me> :)
Tamagirl777 is right.

These topics often spiral out of control into flame wars - esp if people make acid comments like "party pooper" - (it is not enough to say JK afterwards....don't post it in the first place).

So as long as everyone remembers to post polite / kind replies then the topic stays open.

As soon as any mean posts appear or the bickering starts it will be closed.

Best, etc.

TamaMum

I agree!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back