The most popular person on TamaTalk!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
FLUFFY MONKEY!!!!!!!

She is my best friend in real life!

This will end badly, can a guide please close this topic, please?!?!?!

well Admin is good and darkcore is nice and helpful

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt]well Admin is good and darkcore is nice and helpful[/SIZE]

This will end badly, can a guide please close this topic, please?!?!?!
TamaMum already posted about this. As long as we stay nice, it'll stay open. :furawatchi:

Besides, I don't think we should get THIS worked up about it - it's a vote to see who's most "popular", not who's the "best". It's possible that the topic starter meant something like "who do you see a lot on TamaTalk making posts", as opposed to "who does everyone like more than so-and-so...".

The people I see most on TamaTalk are DarkCore, sweet kandi, Roar The Tiger, and Olber the Scout.

im new here so i really dont know much about people but i think darkcore is probably the most helpful person.

I don't know... I think if I said anything, some people might say, "OH! You didn't vote 4 me!!!1 :gozarutchi: Your not my friend anymor!" or something like that.

I don't know... I think if I said anything, some people might say, "OH! You didn't vote 4 me!!!1 :gozarutchi: Your not my friend anymor!" or something like that.
I saw about 40 pages of people saying that to each other. It's basically 'If you have a different opinion, you're not my friend.' *rolls eyes* Luckily people grow out of that. I think people should be able to voice their opinions without having to worry about their 'friends' abandoning them. *nod*

Well the most helpful would probably be Dark Core or mametchichic,

The best would be Admin(for creating this site)

I don't know who the funniest would be,

And Strawberrie is the nicest.(to me)

No 1 will probably vote for me but oh well.I don't really mind.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mametchicic is a really cool friend. :gozarutchi: we chat sometimes. I could never ALWAYS be so helpful, lol. Im the one asking the questions...

:huh: ya' know i really don't know who would be the most popular :(

maybe darkcore who knows im not one to judge for it so how would i know lol :huh: ;

...new tamatalk members can't get voted because people will always vote for the tamatalk members who have posted thousends of posts.
Not True! I only joined yesterday and i've had lots of votes!

[SIZE=14pt]Ok everybody sorry i know that there have been loads of complaints so i'm going to stop it now. Sorry if you didn't like this topic i'll stop it now.[/SIZE]

The winner is DarkCore with 12 votes congrats!

In second place is mamatchichic with 9 votes! Well done!!!!

Is was a tie with third place between Admin and Roar The Tiger with 3 votes! Good!!

So look out for those people and give them a well done!!

Sorry about all the confuffle

pink_girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back