Osuchi/Mesuchi Talk

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaKate

Reaction score
If you have Osu/Mesu then this board is for you, it

's a place to discuss the gorwth and developement of them. And share stories and ask questions. Hurry and come in, if you have one because I can't wait to talk about them...! :D

*moved to appropraite place by JappyX*

I love mesu and osu!! They are so cool!!!! i want to have them. BADLY! :wub:

I think they have realy cute charichters!!! They have over 20 on each consoul!!!!

How old can Osuchi/Mesuchi get? What's the oldest anyone's gotten them? My Todd is nineteen and he's getting very needy - I'm worried our days together are numbered. :lol:

If you're wondering, I started him up just to check if he was defective (like my ex-roommate claimed), so I didn't start the Mesuchi and that's why he's growing old without mating... Well, he's definitely not defective! I guess she was just trying to cover up her inability to keep him alive!

~Elana

(Thaya's taking a bath, what a cutie!)

OMG!!! i am so jelly!!! i want an osutchi and a mesutcho soooooooooooooooooooo badly!!!!!!!! i might get one off Ebay ( if my parents let me) hehehehehe

Yeah.. same. I have gotten 2 (my 3erd itam is a Keitai that should be arriving soon) itams off eBay. I hope i can get them!!

Osu and Mesu sound really cool.I want one really bad,but I can't use Ebay.And I can't buy them in stores.I looked them up and they had a ton of cute charecters.

Yeah.. Just letting you guys know, but their is a pair on Jasons Store! I think i might get it....

I have just won an Osu and Mesu off Ebay yay :angry: :huh: :huh:

About 25 pounds wich is about 50 dollars I think?

x

GAH - My keyboard isn't working - hence no exclamation marks, money signs or brackets lol

Cool!! When you get them, please please take photos ofthem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks :D

I can't wait for them to arrive :D They should be here by tomorrow ;)

I'll try and take pics of them but I did try with my Arukotch and well it was a failure... lol.

x

Cool! When you get them/fix batteries and start them up, please let us know !~

Actually, I got overly excited, begged, and got new batteries yesterday! Yey! They're both Mohitamotchi's (I think that's how you spell it, check mimitchi.com's Osutchi/Mesutchi logs) at the moment. But the screws are killer hard to get out, a warning to anyone who is going to get/has a mesu or osu. :angry: ;

Last edited by a moderator:
Osutchi and Mesutchi were the first mateable pair of tamagotchi, but they don't use infrared, they connect at the top. Check out Mimitchi.com's Osu Mesu logs. n_n

And I want to take piccies, but my webcam hasn't come in the mail yet. :blink:

I was the lucky individual to grab Jason's smoke/clear pair <grin> :lol:

So far I have them both in the obo/ojo stage but I expect them to change tomorrow to adults... probably pyonkitchi or whatnot. Anyone have some nice growth charts?

My osu and mesu became adults today! They look a little like kuchipatchi but with one antenna on their heads and dark accents. I have no idea what they are called, as my only info comes from Kat's logs and she never got these characters. I think the reason they became these instead of pyonkitchi is because they didn't call for enough discipline to fill the meter... they were about 3/4 of the way up (I was paying close attention too, they just didn't call for it).

They are absolutely adorable, but I would like to know their names!

Huummm.....

Cool!! Please take pictures if you can!

^_^ i was going to get that mesu/osu pair from jason :D I spose you beat me to it.

I mated my osu/mesu today, and it was so adorable! They did a very musical mating dance, geting very excited. Out popped two square looking babytchi.... I am still looking up character names and pics to show you what I got.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back