Osuchi/Mesuchi Talk

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Today I mated mine again and got a third generation, the babies are petitchocotchi (or puchichocotchi depending on where you got the name).

I would like to know what you get after the fourth generation, as I want to get the other characters from the first and second generations!

Also, the sound sometimes goes weird on mine. I posted about it before but no one knew why. A lot of time when i press the buttons the noises comes out a little harsh and off, especially on osu. Does anyone know what's wrong? Is this typical for these tamagotchis?

Today I mated mine again and got a third generation, the babies are petitchocotchi (or puchichocotchi depending on where you got the name).
I would like to know what you get after the fourth generation, as I want to get the other characters from the first and second generations!

Also, the sound sometimes goes weird on mine. I posted about it before but no one knew why. A lot of time when i press the buttons the noises comes out a little harsh and off, especially on osu. Does anyone know what's wrong? Is this typical for these tamagotchis?
Hmm... I have a pair, and I've never noticed anything like that... =T

Where else can u get a growth chart da mimitchi.com ones don't wrk 4 me. I don't have an osuchi or mesuchichi but some characters r used in tamagotchi version 2 and i wanna get da names 4 my growth chart. I think i mic=ght try n get a pair i.e. Osu and Mesu. :rolleyes: <_< :wacko:

P.S. Amandagotchi how did u do u're avater

Last edited by a moderator:
I just bought my Osu/Mesu pair of Ebay,anybody got some tips?

Last edited by a moderator:
Tips... umm... take good care of them? xD

No, make sure you don't get their weight too high, or they will turn into something called a Debutchi. His face takes p the entire screen, and the only thing he can do is play games. (Once you've gotten the weight down a bit he will turn back to normal.)

And tamaqueen, I made my avatar myself. ^-^

This topic is over a year old.

Please try not to bump up old topics. :furawatchi:

*Topic closed by Jappyx*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back