Posted 21 March 2006 - 04:20 PM ( #36 )

to ANY of these even work???

Yes they do just use my tips and they will help you ok

mimitchi&hanatchilover

• mimitchihanatchilover user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 21 March 2006 - 04:48 PM ( #37 )

OK THEN!
LISTEN UP 'CAUSE WITH THIS TRICK YOUR TAMA WILL NEVER DIE!!!:o(exept when baby comes)

intro
ok, so, lets say you just got a brand-new tama, but ur going to school that day. :ichigotchi: of course, its a baby and it NEEDS attention, so if ur at school... bye bye tama..... :furawatchi:

the baby suvives
SO, what you do is that AS SOON AS YOU WAKE UP, start the new generation with the sound ON! that way when you get to school, its already a toddler!

toddler troubles
ok so now that hes a toddler, you cant just ignore him all day. ive noticed that toddlers need LOTS of attention. so once your baby turns into a toddler, turn the time to about 9:00PM. that way, all day, your tama will grow without you worrying!(note: this works on every age of tama!)

teen tales
ok so the tip in "toddler troubles" is BAD for teens. BAD BAD BAD. because teen age is where you get the most training points. so my suggestion is to TURN OFF THE SOUND, and secretly check him every 30 to 60 minutes, so whenever you can. If hes hungry FEED HIM. if hes sad, TREAT, and on the bus ride home, get rid of all those pounds.

Adulthood
so now he's finally an adult, well, theres not much to say. you CAN do the tip for toddler troubles, but that would be no fun. Its best advised that you do the tip in teen tales, but intead of checking every 30 to 60 mins, check every 60 to 90 mins or more (if ur careful)

wittle baby awwwwwww.....
so now tht your tama has a baby NEVER DO THE TIP IN TODDLER TROUBLES. NEVER! because he might leave and you wont even see it! so just do exactly as teen tales.

conclusion
well thats all the tricks i know, and i have a couple more up my sleeve...:chohimetchi:

teen tales
ok so the tip in "toddler troubles" is BAD for teens. BAD BAD BAD. because teen age is where you get the most training points. so my suggestion is to TURN OFF THE SOUND, and secretly check him every 30 to 60 minutes, so whenever you can. If hes hungry FEED HIM. if hes sad, TREAT, and on the bus ride home, get rid of all those pounds.

so now tht your tama has a baby NEVER DO THE TIP IN TODDLER TROUBLES. NEVER! because he might leave and you wont even see it! so just do exactly as teen tales.

I'd do just that but here's the catch:
I'm not allowed to take it to school anymore because once my TEACHER... got ME in TROUBLE for JUST taking my TAMA to school. End of story.

So here's another tip:
Even though you want your tama to grow, if you can't take it to school put it to sleep but if it's going to leave the baby put it to sleep then pause it. NEVER trust your mom into taking care of it. Don't trust your kinder-garten student sister or brother either. He/she will leave the tama alone and it will die.

And when it's a teen, even though you want it to grow, put it to sleep or pause it. I fin d putting my tama to sleep better, and even though marie said don't put it to sleep because you won't get training points, I still get alot of training points. In fact, I get even more.

gotta <3 tamatalk

• gotta-<3-tamatalk user photo

Posted 23 March 2006 - 06:47 PM ( #38 )

That is a lot of good info i'll give it a try!!! I'm new to this Tama Talk so any new stuff e-mail me at spoiled101010@yahoo.com !!!! P.S. this is wut my 2 version 3's look like

Name:DM! :)
Gen:2

Name:BRI!
Gen:1
Type: Megamitchi

catwoman_2525

• catwoman-2525 user photo

Posted 24 March 2006 - 02:13 AM ( #39 )

Ummmm no ofence but when your tama has a baby it dosent die3 the mum or dad flys back to tama land because it has looked after the baby enough ;) :D :D

lol 11

• lol-11 user photo

Posted 24 March 2006 - 02:01 PM ( #40 )

OK THEN!
LISTEN UP 'CAUSE WITH THIS TRICK YOUR TAMA WILL NEVER DIE!!!:D(exept when baby comes)

intro
ok, so, lets say you just got a brand-new tama, but ur going to school that day. :P of course, its a baby and it NEEDS attention, so if ur at school... bye bye tama..... :(

the baby suvives
SO, what you do is that AS SOON AS YOU WAKE UP, start the new generation with the sound ON! that way when you get to school, its already a toddler!

toddler troubles
ok so now that hes a toddler, you cant just ignore him all day. ive noticed that toddlers need LOTS of attention. so once your baby turns into a toddler, turn the time to about 9:00PM. that way, all day, your tama will grow without you worrying!(note: this works on every age of tama!)

teen tales

Adulthood
so now he's finally an adult, well, theres not much to say. you CAN do the tip for toddler troubles, but that would be no fun. Its best advised that you do the tip in teen tales, but intead of checking every 30 to 60 mins, check every 60 to 90 mins or more (if ur careful)

conclusion
well thats all the tricks i know, and i have a couple more up my sleeve...:D

thanks sooo much these realy helped